Wheel colour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG
Wheel colour

Hi Everyone,

I'm taking delivery of my 2004 E55 AMg on Tuesday and the dealer is repairing the wheels due to them all being slightyly damaged. I thought that I might ask the dealer to change the colour whilst they are being repaired and therefore wondered if anyone on this forum has changed the colour of the original wheels on a 2004 E55 AMG. I was thinking of getting them changed to either charcoal/titanium or gloss black but arent too sure what it would look like?

Anyone done it already and have any photos?

Cheers,
Clint
Old 01-11-2008, 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by tiffyclint
Hi Everyone,

I'm taking delivery of my 2004 E55 AMg on Tuesday and the dealer is repairing the wheels due to them all being slightyly damaged. I thought that I might ask the dealer to change the colour whilst they are being repaired and therefore wondered if anyone on this forum has changed the colour of the original wheels on a 2004 E55 AMG. I was thinking of getting them changed to either charcoal/titanium or gloss black but arent too sure what it would look like?

Anyone done it already and have any photos?

Cheers,
Clint
It depends what color is your car?

The smoked/titanium look (SL/CL 65 style) has been shown very successful on the E-Class. But again, it will all come down to the color of the car