W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Run in with V8 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 05:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 63,E55 (gone) E46 ///M ,B5 stage 3 S4 ,E36 ///M , 03 EVO (800 WHP)
Run in with V8 M3

hey guys,
ok well tonight i pull up to my building in white plains.. and what do i see parked out front? YES the NEW BMW M3 i was in shock to see one it was black with black interior i wasnt sure who owned in so i looked around it for a while and i must say it is a nice care (p.s i owned both the e36 and e46 M3's). At first a freind of mine said that he had heard of a guy in my building ordering one , this guy also owns a beautiful M5 but by the time i got into my house and looked outside again it was gone. Damn it
So i go out tonight and i am with a friend of mine a couple hours later and i pull up to a light and what is infront of me ? That Same M3 in a diffrent town now mind u , so i pull up to him and see it isnt the guy from my building but a irish fella in his mid 30's with 3 friends in the car 1 guy 2 girls in the back, i speak to him breifly and ask him how he already has the car and he says with a accent its a company car .... the light turns green and i say lets see what it got as we start to roll. so i get on it (stage 1 )and half way into second i look in my rear view to see if hes on it and i let off for a sec and hear the V8 M sceaming up on me so he was on it i was a couple of cars ahead or him in the matter of seconds and we ran out of room ... i turned onto a open road called central ave 4 lanes which i grewup racing on and he did not follow... i think he was scared. lol anyway the car was very nice 19's on it and sounded great hopefully i see him around again..
P.S a couple hours later i ran into a F430 spyder and we got into it for a min also on central ave he was in a low rpm and we both got on it and we were neck and neck from 30-100 (i knew the guy and he gave me a tumbs up and turn off to go home) that was the sickest soudning car i ever heard i didnt even know if i was on it cause i couldnt hear my car lol.. btw he had 20' wheels on and i have my 19's .... 2 sick cars for the beast tonight...
Old 01-19-2008, 08:37 AM

E63
Originally Posted by eurowerx
hey guys,
ok well tonight i pull up to my building in white plains.. and what do i see parked out front? YES the NEW BMW M3 i was in shock to see one it was black with black interior i wasnt sure who owned in so i looked around it for a while and i must say it is a nice care (p.s i owned both the e36 and e46 M3's). At first a freind of mine said that he had heard of a guy in my building ordering one , this guy also owns a beautiful M5 but by the time i got into my house and looked outside again it was gone. Damn it
So i go out tonight and i am with a friend of mine a couple hours later and i pull up to a light and what is infront of me ? That Same M3 in a diffrent town now mind u , so i pull up to him and see it isnt the guy from my building but a irish fella in his mid 30's with 3 friends in the car 1 guy 2 girls in the back, i speak to him breifly and ask him how he already has the car and he says with a accent its a company car .... the light turns green and i say lets see what it got as we start to roll. so i get on it (stage 1 )and half way into second i look in my rear view to see if hes on it and i let off for a sec and hear the V8 M sceaming up on me so he was on it i was a couple of cars ahead or him in the matter of seconds and we ran out of room ... i turned onto a open road called central ave 4 lanes which i grewup racing on and he did not follow... i think he was scared. lol anyway the car was very nice 19's on it and sounded great hopefully i see him around again..
P.S a couple hours later i ran into a F430 spyder and we got into it for a min also on central ave he was in a low rpm and we both got on it and we were neck and neck from 30-100 (i knew the guy and he gave me a tumbs up and turn off to go home) that was the sickest soudning car i ever heard i didnt even know if i was on it cause i couldnt hear my car lol.. btw he had 20' wheels on and i have my 19's .... 2 sick cars for the beast tonight...

No you didn't
Old 01-19-2008, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Bro WHY didn't you call me? You know I live for this *****...

My friends told me about the F430 but I heard you pulled him

Nice work dude. I figured you'd destroy the E92 M3. Was the Ferrari the red one I always see on Central? I think he might have an exhaust because that car does sound insane.

Bobby
Old 01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 186 Likes on 135 Posts
Has the new M3 even been released in this country yet?
Old 01-19-2008, 01:44 PM

Obsidian E55
Originally Posted by RJC

If you guys check out the link below its a vid i took at an airfield back in November, in there you will see apart from the supercars the new M3 vs RS4, and the rs4 actually takes the M3.

Lots of good stuff there so check it out,lambos/porsches/ferraris/zonda/cgt and lots more.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...e8002ea1d5.htm
Old 01-19-2008, 01:51 PM

yea man sorry i didnt even think i was gonna see the car again once it left ... but there it was i was going nuts.. yea ur friends were behind me and the F430 i ask another friend of mine who knows the guy better and he said the car is 100% stock btw yes it was the red one u always see around here he lives around the corner from my house by central .... i know his daughter too shes hott lol.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:52 PM
DHI

'10 ML550, 996 G T 3
Originally Posted by RJC
Answer is no. The car is being unveiled as I write this at the Montreal Auto Show.

David
Old 01-19-2008, 05:50 PM

yes that is correct, it has nto come out yet.. i found out that the guy lives in my building and works for bmw N.A it is a test car.. it has been parked outside all day long in white plain and he is supposed to have the car for a lil while longer.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:52 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
E63 AMG, E60 M5
hey guys,
Doubt the guy was pushing it with 4 people in the car. should be a very competitive race.

Maybe the guy worked for BMW North America. There is a guy that lives on my street and always drives new bmw's 4-6 months before their official release. I've seen him drive the M5, z coupe and M version, 335, even a 5 series diesel, i believe it' was a 535d
Would love to have his job.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:56 PM

i am sorry to burst ur bubble but he was fully on it and it is no match for our cars.. that car goes 12.8 quarter and traps at around 111-112 my stage one traps at near 118-119 . so that means a 6-7 mile an hour diffrence ... this pretty much means of a role that a stage 1 will pull on a M3 by about 4-6 cars from a 30-140 roll. stock e55 will still pull it like 3 cars
Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///AMG
I watched that Vid so many time
Sick Cars

Originally Posted by andy_cyp
If you guys check out the link below its a vid i took at an airfield back in November, in there you will see apart from the supercars the new M3 vs RS4, and the rs4 actually takes the M3.

Lots of good stuff there so check it out,lambos/porsches/ferraris/zonda/cgt and lots more.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...e8002ea1d5.htm
Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 PM

Obsidian E55
Originally Posted by OXOJE55
I watched that Vid so many time
Sick Cars

Glad you liked it, at the next VMAX showdown ill make sure im doing all the capturing to ensure better cam action all the time.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
.... i know his daughter too shes hott lol.
I think someone found a new wifey ...if not give me the low-down. I'll pull up in the blacked out Lambo

And the owner of that Ferrari is real cool. I always see him around and do burnouts and stuff to get his attention. He'll give me a thumbsup and let the engine scream. Back when I had my exhaust and I'd be rolling with my father (He'd be in the Bent I'd be in my CLK with exhaust) I'd rev it and he'd give a smile at our little crew haha. Cool dude.

If you see that M3 again hit me up I want to see it in person. Thanks man, nice kill.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:12 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

yes that is correct, it has nto come out yet.. i found out that the guy lives in my building and works for bmw N.A it is a test car.. it has been parked outside all day long in white plain and he is supposed to have the car for a lil while longer.
So a BMW corp rep has an undisguised 09 M3 test car which he openly parks at your apt building all prior to it's offcial NA release, and then street races you while he has three people in the car...sorry and no offense, but am I the only one here that's having trouble with this?

Last edited by RJC; 01-21-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:18 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by RJC
So a BMW corp rep has a completely undisguised 09 M3 test car in the USA prior to it's offcial NA release and street races you while he has three people in the car...sorry and no offense, but am I the only one here that's having trouble with this?
Haven't posted here in long time and prolly won't again for a while, but I'm the owner of the M5 in his building (what up, A!). The M3 exists, no BS. Still in the garage at this very moment as a matter of fact.
Pics here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=109839
Old 01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
Haven't posted here in long time and prolly won't again for a while, but I'm the owner of the M5 in his building (what up, A!). The M3 exists, no BS. Still in the garage at this very moment as a matter of fact.
Pics here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=109839

Just the fact the the rep would be stupid enough to street race let alone with a car that hasn't even been released yet AND with 3 people in the car is just insanity and makes it very hard to believe that someone entrusted with that kind of responsibilty would jepordize his job and the lives of others...

Interesting the paticular car in the picture has a dealer plate and not a manufactuer plate.

Last edited by RJC; 01-21-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:32 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by RJC
Just the fact the the rep would be stupid enough to street race let alone with a car that hasn't even been released yet AND with 3 people in the car is just insanity and very hard to believe that someone entrusted with that kind of responsibilty would jepordize his job and the lives of others makes it very hard to believe...
I'm confused here. Are you still doubting the existence of the car or just the racing portion of the story? Can't say if the other guy was actually 'racing' seeing as I wasn't there, but don't see any reason for eurowerx to lie about the encounter. Yeah, we spoke and agreed that his E55 would destroy the M3. Any big surprise there?

BTW, A, you obviously have the local PD hookup b/c you have to be to drive that fast on Central. I got my worst ticket to date on that f-in road.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:37 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Amazingly Foolish

Just the fact the the rep would be stupid enough to street race let alone with a car that hasn't even been released yet AND with 3 people in the car is just insanity and makes it very hard to believe that someone entrusted with that kind of responsibilty would jepordize his job and the lives of others...

All the above

Last edited by RJC; 01-21-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
RJC, chill, Eurowerx is my boy. He ain't lying.

bmwbonehead, I always see your M5 around. That car looks and sounds badass man.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by RJC

All the above

I hear what your saying, but just because it was foolish, insane, etc.. for that rep to drive the car, doesn't mean he didn't do it.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:44 AM

i like to ride my bike
In Germany there has been a case a couple years ago where an MB test driver killed a mother and her children in a van due to more or less reckless
driving. He was going down the autobahn and the van didn't leave left lane
so he got closer and the woman got scarred forcing her to an accident.

What we learn is --> Drive momma, drive!! I hate those slacks sitting
around on the left lane!!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by MiamiE55
I hear what your saying, but just because it was foolish, insane, etc.. for that rep to drive the car, doesn't mean he didn't do it.
Those adjectives describe about 90% of the driving I do in the M5, I can imagine what someone would do in a new M3. Besides, it was a very short, very simple little race. I don't see why you're (not you Miami) blowing this so far out of proportion.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 01-22-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:22 PM

Hey thanks E and B for the backup.. yes it happend exactly as i said i have no reaon to lie, if anyone knows me they know i dont sit around telling stories. Also thanks E for the pics yes the car is in the garage all day everyday and the guy is in fact from Munich and is going back there in 2 weeks after being here for the past 5 years working for Bmw N.A .. i spoke to him the other day all about the car and he said he would take me for a ride but he couldnt because of the obvious facts. he also asked me when i was going to go over the Bmw side and i told him that i have had 2 M3's already and needed alittle forced induction in my life lol... Btw Bones M5 sounds insane let me tell u ...
Old 01-23-2008, 01:15 AM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MiamiE55
I have to admit I was looking hard for reasons to believe the rep wasn't so stupid and it really didn't happen. It's just that the rep being entrusted with a car that's supposed to be somewhat under wraps (hence the covered badges, blacked out trim etc) street races on apparently a very busy street with lots of police (according to bonehead) and with 3 people in the car...he truly had a lot more to lose other than the race...just foolish. I could only imagine the embarrasemt and liabilty to BMW if there was a serious accident where say some elderly driver pulled out in front of them and a person(s) lost their life. After reading a recent and very unfortunate accident story on this board I would hope everyone here would no longer street race, no matter how tempting and how short; as even if the accident was not your fault but were racing you could spend the next few years of your life in jail, handicapped or both. I hope the BMW rep read this.

Last edited by RJC; 01-23-2008 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:20 AM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by F_Porsche
In Germany there has been a case a couple years ago where an MB test driver killed a mother and her childrenin a van due to more or less reckless
driving.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Run in with V8 M3