Sponsored by:

Need your help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Time for an update:

We are proud to bring to you the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS, sponsored by Power Ported Performance. This Event is centered around the Modern Mopar Muscle Cars such as the Charger's, Magnum's, 300's, Jeep SRT-8's, and the new Challenger SRT-8's.

This will be one of the largest gatherings of LX Vehicles in the Country with cars coming as far away as Calif. There will 2 National Car Magazines in attendance, 20 different Vendors, and close to 300 cars. For you entertainment there will be a Meet & Greet, a Car Show, a Drag Race with 4 Classes of competition, one of those will be a Heads Up--Quick 16.

There will be an Exhibition Class that will include a Nostalgic Top Fuel Dragster that runs on Nitro Methane. Also in action will be a number matching 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T HEMI 4-speed with 17,000 miles racing against a new SRT-8 Challenger. Plus the ROCK will be there in his E55 AMG promoting mbworld.org. Come out and see all the sights for yourself at the
LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The Main reason I am here and showing you guys this is that NEXT YEAR my Partner and I are going to be doing an Event that will include all Mercedes Benz and we wanted to give you a chance to see what we can do. So if you can come out and see for yourself the Event which will be held in Columbus, Ohio at National Trails Raceway on June 14th & 15th, 2008.

Thanks
Chuck
Old 04-29-2008, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Updates

We now have 28 Vendors that are either going to be there in person or they are giving us stuff to give away. There are 212 pre-registered, 2 National Car Magazines, a 4 man Video Crew, and we have over $38,000 in product to give away our first year. There is even going to be a Make Over done on one of our Participant's Car by C3 Motorsports and they are putting in around $24,000 in modifications to that one ride.

I sure hope that some of you come out to see this Event in person.
Next year we are going to do an Event that will include all MB.

Come on Sunshine for
June 13th & 14th, 2008
National Trail Raceway

Chuck