W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Lamborghini Gallardo vs E55 AMG ECU Pulley

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-18-2008, 06:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
Wish I could see it. Page wont load for me.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
I've also seen a pullied E55 beat a Gallardo.

The newer Gallardo SE with 520hp vs a stock E55 or E63 would be a very good race.

They are very loud at WOT, but of course, a car with an exhaust will be louder (as are most cars with exhaust compared to a stock exhaust).
Old 02-18-2008, 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Listen...Mayhey722 or what ever you name is...If you come here... You dont know ME and call ME like, this makes ME think and many other people that you are an***** ( I not going to call anything cause I am not like you ) not ME ....Cause you just dont talk to people who you dont know...didnt your parents teach you good manners !!!?

Your are right..my Spanish or English is not that good...but I can do the same to you new 08 0Z 06...and only thing you can do is cry or go to LPE like my friend did

I am very sorry about this guys but its not right...

For the rest of you guy...Yes WE raced that Galliardo couple of times and it doesnt stand a chance against mod e55...M5 with just Evo pulleys beat it in 1/4...I guess it was wrong Galliardo wit E-gear...

Sometimes "Video" dont do any justice...We where racing with him from over 3 lights...I had 3 people in the car and he was with his girlfreind...

As for 997TT from rolling start we are dead even 30-120 we are pretty dead even...closer to 120 I pull about one bonnet...Then we came to next light...then he didnt want to race anymore...May he was shocked and didnt understood what just happend...probably was expecting to fly away but it didnt happned...god I love when this happans, you should see faces of those supercars driver here...LOL...

P.S.

More vids will come when spring come, we have many supercars like ENZO ( FXX parts), Evotech SLR, GT TT (Hennifer), LP 640 (Corsa Muira) arriving soon

Here is one vid when I was young and stupid and had an M5

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_ofQ3Dw24&NR=1

No bashing please

Last edited by E55 RUSS; 02-18-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Depends on the weather
Everytime I read a thread like this it makes me think I must have the fastest Gallardo ever built and the slowest E55 ever built.

I love my E55,best daily driver I have ever owned. But it's not as fast as my Gallardo(6sp).
Old 02-18-2008, 06:01 PM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Originally Posted by Minte
Everytime I read a thread like this it makes me think I must have the fastest Gallardo ever built and the slowest E55 ever built.

I love my E55,best daily driver I have ever owned. But it's not as fast as my Gallardo(6sp).
Hey , if the weather's nice this weekend bring your Gallardo to the Chi-town meet!
Old 02-18-2008, 06:05 PM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Originally Posted by MHaynes772
You are a complete idiot. One reason, because it's GALLARDO! not Galliardo. Also, a stock Gallardo is loud when being pushed at WOT. That Gallardo was just cruising while you did your "ricer fly by".
Not to mention that it is rumored that E55RUSS is RUSSIAN MAFIA! So go ahead and insult the guy......I'm sure there are some pre-dug holes in Madison, MS.!
Old 02-18-2008, 06:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black
Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
Listen...Mayhey722 or what ever you name is...If you come here... You dont know ME and call ME like, this makes ME think and many other people that you are an***** ( I not going to call anything cause I am not like you ) not ME ....Cause you just dont talk to people who you dont know...didnt your parents teach you good manners !!!?

Your are right..my Spanish or English is not that good...but I can do the same to you new 08 0Z 06...and only thing you can do is cry or go to LPE like my friend did

I am very sorry about this guys but its not right...

For the rest of you guy...Yes WE raced that Galliardo couple of times and it doesnt stand a chance against mod e55...M5 with just Evo pulleys beat it in 1/4...I guess it was wrong Galliardo wit E-gear...

Sometimes "Video" dont do any justice...We where racing with him from over 3 lights...I had 3 people in the car and he was with his girlfreind...

As for 997TT from rolling start we are dead even 30-120 we are pretty dead even...closer to 120 I pull about one bonnet...Then we came to next light...then he didnt want to race anymore...May he was shocked and didnt understood what just happend...probably was expecting to fly away but it didnt happned...god I love when this happans, you should see faces of those supercars driver here...LOL...

P.S.

More vids will come when spring come, we have many supercars like ENZO ( FXX parts), Evotech SLR, GT TT (Hennifer), LP 640 (Corsa Muira) arriving soon

No bashing please
by my count, three times you almost died
Old 02-18-2008, 06:22 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Depends on the weather
Originally Posted by ENDSMTG
Hey , if the weather's nice this weekend bring your Gallardo to the Chi-town meet!

I'd love to! I might need some assistance shoveling the 8' snow drift away from the door to my toy garage.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:18 PM

2008 Z06
Not to mention that it is rumored that E55RUSS is RUSSIAN MAFIA! So go ahead and insult the guy......I'm sure there are some pre-dug holes in Madison, MS.!
So now we're sending death threats over the internet? Glad I can print this page.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
You are a complete idiot. One reason, because it's GALLARDO! not Galliardo. Also, a stock Gallardo is loud when being pushed at WOT. That Gallardo was just cruising while you did your "ricer fly by".
I am sure you got the message from the other members but as a mod, let me ask you to show some respect to our members. Not all of us can be as well versed in the English tongue as you, but there is not a reason to call him an "idiot".

Also if you take the time to review his posts, you will see he is a well respected member here. I am sure you would not like being called an "idiot" for posting on the Russian MBWorld for making a mistake in the spelling of an Italian car model.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:35 PM

2008 Z06
Originally Posted by Vic55
I am sure you got the message from the other members but as a mod, let me ask you to show some respect to our members. Not all of us can be as well versed in the English tongue as you, but there is not a reason to call him an "idiot".

Also if you take the time to review his posts, you will see he is a well respected member here. I am sure you would not like being called an "idiot" for posting on the Russian MBWorld for making a mistake in the spelling of an Italian car model.
Okay, I apoligise E55 Russ for calling you an idiot. Your car is obviously modified heaviliy and fast.

But I honestly can't stand people who compare their 4 door saloons to a LAMBORGHINI. It's like comparing apples and PEANUT butter! Not even comparable. I still say in that video the Gallardo wasn't racing!

ANYWAY, I think you need to have a talk with a certain one of your members who is sending death threats over the board.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Administrator

2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS

Okay, I apoligise E55 Russ for calling you an idiot. Your car is obviously modified heaviliy and fast.

But I honestly can't stand people who compare their 4 door saloons to a LAMBORGHINI. It's like comparing apples and PEANUT butter! Not even comparable. I still say in that video the Gallardo wasn't racing!

ANYWAY, I think you need to have a talk with a certain one of your members who is sending death threats over the board.

I dont think that was a serious post about the death threat, really? Also one of MY members is also one of YOUR members. I just ask that we all respect each other and thread itself. Mike posted already and said his peace so we will move on. Thanks MHaynes too!!!

As for the apples and oranges, its what the members do. Its fun and its realistic that a Lambo would end up racing an E55. I think its amazing that these 4k lb sedans (63 and 55's) are mentioned in the same breath as super sports cars like Gallardos and Z06's.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by E55 RUSS

No bashing please

I still love this video to this day, dont condone but its amazing to watch. The Audi is just unbelievable.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55

But I honestly can't stand people who compare their 4 door saloons to a LAMBORGHINI. It's like comparing apples and PEANUT butter! Not even comparable.
I agree.

When a "LAMBORGHINI" can't keep up with my stock 4-door saloon, I simply can't stand it.

Of course, I'm not hunting Murcie's like ENDSMTG........
Old 02-19-2008, 07:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
But I honestly can't stand people who compare their 4 door saloons to a LAMBORGHINI. It's like comparing apples and PEANUT butter! Not even comparable.
You're right, there is no comparison between a Lambo and an E class. They are completely different cars designed for completely different reasons. That is why it is so cool that, like Vic said, a 4 door saloon can hang with or even beat an exotic like a Gallardo on a straight line run.

If you don't believe how fast a modded E55 is, check youtube for the multiple videos, or go on dragtimes. Can't get much more evidence than that.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:43 AM

E55 AMG
Hey, whats the problem here? I think it is brilliant and E55 and take a GBP 145k Supercar? Why is it not comparable?
Old 02-19-2008, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
Originally Posted by Vic55
I still love this video to this day, dont condone but its amazing to watch. The Audi is just unbelievable.

It was one of the MTMs RS4 with 612 HP at the crank...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
If we comparte stock E55 vs Galliardo..then hand down Galliardo is faster...but mod E55 its jsut a different beast compared to stock and yes mod E55 beat Murci with e-gear from a dig...Mod M5 pass Murci after 140 mph...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 AM

Okay, I apoligise E55 Russ for calling you an idiot. Your car is obviously modified heaviliy and fast. But I honestly can't stand people who compare their 4 door saloons to a LAMBORGHINI. It's like comparing apples and PEANUT butter! Not even comparable. I still say in that video the Gallardo wasn't racing!

Oh My! Did U spell APOLOGIZE & HEAVILY incorrectly? Who's the IDIOT NOW? Maybe U should invest in a spell check key for your Z06! And by the way if U can't take a joke, go to the Z06 forum instead! I hate it when people compare their slow a** Z06 to my 4 Door Saloon! My 4 door saloon eats Z06's for the record!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:25 AM

Audi S4

You're kidding me right? The Gallardo is not that fast. What's it run in the quarter mile? 12.2? Sure that's pretty quick for a stock car, but not at the price tag of $160K. The E55 can run that stock with the right tires. I can go buy a Mustang Cobra, put $5K into it, and run low 11s or high 10s and destroy any Gallardo out there. You act like the Gallardo is the Veyron or something. Give me a break. It's an overpriced relatively slow exotic.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by adean1979
You're kidding me right? The Gallardo is not that fast. What's it run in the quarter mile? 12.2? Sure that's pretty quick for a stock car, but not at the price tag of $160K. The E55 can run that stock with the right tires. I can go buy a Mustang Cobra, put $5K into it, and run low 11s or high 10s and destroy any Gallardo out there. You act like the Gallardo is the Veyron or something. Give me a break. It's an overpriced relatively slow exotic.
I wouldn't say it is overpriced. The fit and finish is superior to any exotics I've been in. The exhaust note is to die for. It's one of the ultimate chick magnets. And it looks a million times better than a Mustang or an E class. It is an exotic car, the price tag of $160k is a bargain.

Oh My! Did U spell APOLOGIZE & HEAVILY incorrectly? Who's the IDIOT NOW? Maybe U should invest in a spell check key for your Z06! And by the way if U can't take a joke, go to the Z06 forum instead! I hate it when people compare their slow a** Z06 to my 4 Door Saloon! My 4 door saloon eats Z06's for the record!
ENDSMTG, what trap speeds do you hit on the 1/4 mile?
(off topic...nice choice of boats dude. The Sundancer is a lot of fun, a jack of all trades. Excellent boat )

Last edited by ItalianStallion; 02-19-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG

I love how everyone thinks that anyone who is Russian instantly falls under RUSSIAN MAFIA!!! lol

I'm Russian too btw!
Old 02-19-2008, 11:01 AM

Audi S4
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I wouldn't say it is overpriced. The fit and finish is superior to any exotics I've been in. The exhaust note is to die for. It's one of the ultimate chick magnets. And it looks a million times better than a Mustang or an E class. It is an exotic car, the price tag of $160k is a bargain.

(off topic...nice choice of boats dude. The Sundancer is a lot of fun, a jack of all trades. Excellent boat )
I agree the Gallardo is a nice car but the performance leaves a lot to be desired for the price you're paying. You're paying for the Lambo name in many regards. If that's your thing and you want to be seen and noticed in your Lambo and you're willing to pay that price premium, it's a good car. If a comfortable, luxurious ride with great performance at a good price in a sleeper (E55) is your thing, then the Gallardo is overpriced.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by adean1979
I agree the Gallardo is a nice car but the performance leaves a lot to be desired for the price you're paying. You're paying for the Lambo name in many regards. If that's your thing and you want to be seen and noticed in your Lambo and you're willing to pay that price premium, it's a good car. If a comfortable, luxurious ride with great performance at a good price in a sleeper (E55) is your thing, then the Gallardo is overpriced.
Performance/dollar, yes the E55 beats the Gallardo. But at that point, you can look at an Evo IX MR. You want luxury and speed? The new Caddy CTS-V should provide you of an abundance of both. The E is nothing more than a luxury cruiser with a blown engine. And that is definitely a good thing.

Usually (not trying to stereotype) the owner of a Gallardo also has a luxury car as a daily driver. The Gallardo would be a Sunday car, to have fun with and to be seen. It's also a great experience driving one. Compared to a $300k+ Murcielago or $250k F430, the Gallardo is a steal and a great package. I know I enjoy every chance I get in driving it.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
123.8 @ 11.6 (LOVE THE DANCER!)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Gallardo vs E55 AMG ECU Pulley