W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All AMGS in MIAMI who want 2 come out again tonight for sick MEET at FUDROCKERS PM me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 Mystique Cobra
All AMGS in MIAMI who want 2 come out again tonight for sick MEET at FUDROCKERS PM me

Meet Welcomes all types of AMGs we will be meeting around 800 to 830 at the FUDROCKERS. On US1 right next to the WILLIAMSON Cadilliac dealer ship
This what used to be FUDROCKERS its not called that anymore they only changed the name it still in the same location. This is on the same night as BIKE night.

There will be my friends ClS55 AMG and M5 some, Vipers Insane bikes every where Some Cobras, Camaro LS1s and LS2s, 2 C6 ZO6s, Mustangs and some Lightings, Some Sick EVO9 MR and EVO8s, S2000 with 2JZ motor, First generation Lighing, 240SX, and F250 Diesiel, and 03 Cobra.

So dont forget if you are going to come then PM me with a yes or no and what type of AMG you be bringing you can bring a friend with whatever car they want as long as it can at least run 12s lol.