W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

euro vs. american driving drivers license restrictions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008 | 12:05 PM

2023 Range rover 2022 RAM TRX (bad ass):) - 2023 911 Turbo 2019 Wrangler 2021 E63s Wagon
euro vs. american driving drivers license restrictions

read this....this does not happen in european driving schools

IPSWICH, Mass. -- A driving instructor accused of being drunk while teaching a lesson in Ipswich pleaded not guilty on Thursday. Essex District Attorney's Office said Daniel Winsky, 52, of Salem, was under the influence of liquor while teaching two students to drive on Dec. 26, 2007. A portable Breathalyzer test administered after the car was stopped by police showed Winsky had a blood-alcohol level of .223, nearly three times the Massachusetts legal limit of .08, police said. But those results are not admissible in court. Since police did not arrest Winsky immediately, they did not offer him a formal Breathalyzer test at the station. Police stopped the vehicle on High Street after a clerk at Cumberland Farms and a customer called them saying the man smelled of alcohol. The clerk's sister was killed by a drunken driver in 2003; and the customer's fiancée© was killed by a drunken driver, according to police reports. Students in the car said Winsky didn't appear to be intoxicated, but was sipping a bottle of cough medicine, court documents said.

Personally I don’t see what the big deal is. I mean it wasn’t like he was driving the car. That’s what the kids are there for. I think I speak for all of us when I say if I was a drivers Ed teacher I’d be throwing the Robitussin down like it was going out of style.
Old 03-10-2008 | 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
Originally Posted by jimand7
if I was a drivers Ed teacher I’d be throwing the Robitussin down like it was going out of style.