08 E63
Originally Posted by brianhn1
LOL

How did you have time to do that?????
it's what he does
Old 03-28-2008, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63, 2012 Range Rover Sport SC
Ok you guys some of you might be fake here some not but you will know who you are. I don't blame posers. They just want to be where you are! So leave them alone and move on to your miserable lives. I have E55 but never brag about it since my next car is Gallardo. So if some of you drive AMG's does not make your Di** grow any longer. So leave poor ******* alone.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:34 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by kevinnal
Ok you guys some of you might be fake here some not but you will know who you are. I don't blame posers. They just want to be where you are! So leave them alone and move on to your miserable lives. I have E55 but never brag about it since my next car is Gallardo. So if some of you drive AMG's does not make your Di** grow any longer. So leave poor ******* alone.
Who was bashing poor people?

Quite the reverse...for all the money good ole' Kumar utterly wasted on building that retarded rolling 7-11, he could undoubtedly have had a better car. Speaking for myself, I made fun of it because that ridiculous contraption was ****** STUPID, not because of socio-economic issues. That car is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, and you can't honestly tell me that looking at a car with a pizza oven and a coffee pot in the back seat, along with "Ya...it's got a HEMI!!!" plastered everywhere didn't make you laugh...

Last edited by CWW; 03-28-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by CWW
Who was bashing poor people?

Quite the reverse...for all the money good ole' Kumar utterly wasted on building that retarded rolling 7-11, he could undoubtedly have had a better car. Speaking for myself, I made fun of it because that ridiculous contraption was ****** STUPID, not because of socio-economic issues. That car is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, and you can't honestly tell me that looking at a car with a pizza oven and a coffee pot in the back seat, along with "Ya...it's got a HEMI!!!" plastered everywhere didn't make you laugh...
Old 03-28-2008, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe