W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*****Modifications Finally Installed********

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
*****Modifications Finally Installed********

Hey all,

I just completed the installation of the modifications I purchased over the winter. Here is the deal:

Installation......David Reynolds, Elite Motors, Master MB. David, thanks for the great deal on installs and great to meet your son who hangs in the hall with my son in High School. What a great bunch of guys who love working on the car.

Kleemann ECU TUNE......Thanks Cory, you are the man. Thanks for everything.

Kleemann 168mm Pulley.......Thanks Jim for the Pulley and all the advice.

CODE3 HE Replacement with Johnson CM30 Pump......Thanks to Brandon at Code3. Actually was very helpfull with the install. Very cool that you have a Maine link with your girlfriend.

Extra set of Rear Rim Stocks balanced with BFG T/A Drag Radials JUST FOR THE TRACK......

Eisenmann Race Exhaust......Thanks Randy for the great install. Thanks RayJ for the sale. What a sound guys. If you want a deeper, throatier and louder tune out of the exhaust, this is it. I will be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is the BEAST really pulls hard now. Noticeably stronger, especially at the high RPM ranges. There is no doubt the Kleemann Tune and Kleemann Pulley made a big difference and that my HP and TQ has increased significantly. I will be taking it to the DYNO after my 200 mile break in period.

So, no CEL lights after install, that always a great thing. Did a compression test to make sure everything is fine and the readings came out very strong and consistent.

Like Chrimomikey, I will be looking to get kicked off the track but not until I get to enjoy the track a few times this spring. Snow is still here in Maine and 10 degrees today.

TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by higginsbeach; 03-21-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:29 PM

'11/E63-Former car: '05 RT4 E55, Sprintbooster, Phenolic Spacers, RT IC /Secondary HE & BMC Filters
Originally Posted by higginsbeach
Hey all,

I just completed the installation of the modifications I purchased over the winter. Here is the deal:

Installation......David Reynolds, Elite Motors, Master MB. David, thanks for the great deal on installs and great to meet your son who hangs in the hall with my son in High School. What a great bunch of guys who love working on the car.

Kleeman ECU TUNE......Thanks Cory, you are the man. Thanks for everything.

Kleeman 168mm Pulley.......Thanks Jim for the Pulley and all the advice.

CODE3 HE Replacement with Johnson CM30 Pump......Thanks to Brandon at Code3. Actually was very helpfull with the install. Very cool that you have a Maine link with your girlfriend.

Extra set of Rear Rim Stocks balanced with BFG T/A Drag Radials JUST FOR THE TRACK......

Eisenmann Race Exhaust......Thanks Randy for the great install. Thanks RayJ for the sale. What a sound guys. If you want a deeper, throatier and louder tune out of the exhaust, this is it. I will be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is the BEAST really pulls hard now. Noticeably stronger, especially at the high RPM ranges. There is no doubt the Kleeman Tune and Pulley made a big difference. There is no doubt that my HP and TQ has increased significantly. I will be taking it to the DYNO after my 200 mile break in period.

So, no CEL lights after install, that always a great thing. Did a compression test to make sure everything is fine and the readings came out very strong and consistent.

Like Chrimomikey, I will be looking to get kicked off the track but not until I get to enjoy the track a few times this spring. Snow is still here in Maine and 10 degrees today.

TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats. nice set-up. did you pre/post dyno? enjoy safely.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
another Code3 HE...

welcome to the club.

the K1 set up is perfect combo.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:42 PM

2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
Originally Posted by TopGun32
another Code3 HE...

welcome to the club.

the K1 set up is perfect combo.
Yes it was your thread that turned me on to Brandon. Nice guy. His girlfriend actually is from this area originally. Anyways, there is quite a size difference between the 2 HE's. At first, we were baffled that the new CM Johnson 30 pump could actually keep up compared to the size of the old pump. It's about 1/2 of the size but flows just as much if not more.

thanks for the referral man............

Last edited by higginsbeach; 03-21-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55 AMG
Sweet...I'm kind of on your heels...
Old 03-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
welcome to the W211 Code 3 Performance upgraded HE family