Sup Finnaly Finneshed The Mods 613hp rear Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
Originally Posted by jrcart
You people are relentless, I know him, and some of you people have probably watched him race on TV. He has a vast knowledge of building cars as well as driving them. He owns some nice cars, a couple of race cars that will beat down anything on this forum, so I would be a little bit more carefull about what you say. I would think twice before trying to call people out that you know nothing about. I'm sure he is not taking this personal, rather laughing at you guys that think you know everything.

I agree with you on that. People seem to think that all of the most knowledgeable AMG owners are on this forum. I've seen E55's run low-mid 10's at Moroso with some insane mods, but they don't have neither the time or desire to talk about it on the internet. I would bet that the fastest AMG owners are not even on this forum

Last edited by Addicted2Speed; 03-22-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:47 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
You people are relentless, I know him, and some of you people have probably watched him race on TV. He has a vast knowledge of building cars as well as driving them. He owns some nice cars, a couple of race cars that will beat down anything on this forum, so I would be a little bit more carefull about what you say. I would think twice before trying to call people out that you know nothing about. I'm sure he is not taking this personal, rather laughing at you guys that think you know everything.
I never claimed I knew it all, but I would try teaching your friend how to better represent himself on a public forum. He comes off like A-hole whether he can put the numbers down or not.

Personally I could care less if he has the fastest car or not. The fact that he's an arrogant sonofabeach is something hes gotta carry around, not me.

Like I said, good luck pal.

Last edited by Tech-Tune; 03-22-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s

ChicagoX,

What is going on in your neck of the woods? We see lots of new members that claim to have wicked fast cars up in Chi-town, have you seen any of the new guys?
I checked the list for one of your local events, for the 12 of April and don't see the new Chi-town big players signed up. Can't understand why they don't go to the track and get some MBWorld witness and time slip.

Anyway you have a good event, I wish you 40 degrees and a -2400DA you have done a great job
Old 03-22-2008, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune
I never claimed I knew it all, but I would try teaching your friend how to better represent himself on a public forum. He comes off like A-hole whether he can put the numbers down or not.

Personally I could care less if he has the fastest car or not. The fact that he's an arrogant sonofabeach is something hes gotta carry around, not me.

+1, could care less who he is....he is the one that came in here pointing fingers at my post. For the record I may not have the fastest car out here, but I will not let anyone talk donw to me like this idiot did. perfect example of his education, class, and sportsmanship. Lowlife...
Old 03-22-2008, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune

I read the thread begining to end, you guys were all going to bat on the other guy claiming to have 613whp, all 573WHLCLS did was try to defend that other guy. Then you went to bat on him. I saw you all gang up on him a week or two back. All I am saying is I would watch what you say because from what I have seen, he has a faster car than anyone on this thread and pretty deep pockets as well, so when guys start flapping thier jaws about this and that, and racing for money they better be able to back it up. You people are too quick to get up in someone face and try to call them out. Time will tell, he will have ALL of his cars out at the strip and you guys will hear about it or see it first hand. Unfortunatly we live in Chicago and mother nature is not aware that it is spring time and dumped a bunch of snow on us yesterday.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Yacht Master
ChicagoX,

What is going on in your neck of the woods? We see lots of new members that claim to have wicked fast cars up in Chi-town, have you seen any of the new guys?
I checked the list for one of your local events, for the 12 of April and don't see the new Chi-town big players signed up. Can't understand why they don't go to the track and get some MBWorld witness and time slip.

Anyway you have a good event, I wish you 40 degrees and a -2400DA you have done a great job
Has he seen any of us??? Ya, down at the snowmobile drags! Dude, it's 30 degrees and we got a bunch of snow dumped on us yesterday, where and when would anyone see us? ZR rated Summer Onlys don't do well in this type of weather. I hope you are in inferring my car is a myth! I will be posting drag times as well as road course times as soon as the weather breaks, don't you worry!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 E55 AMG
Thumbs down

Guys Wow I will never post on here again !!!! Most Of you guys are Crazy Fighting Over Nothing. I did the Dyno Last Night With My Freind after Hours i'm going on monday to the track and than DYNO in Naperville!!! And Please Stop This Fighting Its Pointless. And Just to Let you guys Know I'm going Replace My conecting Rod For Shorter Stroke And Then I should Be in 620whp with no NOS.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
ChicagoX,

Thanks for the well-wishes....please direct them towards Mother Nature.

I will be organizing several events this season; hopefully some of the newer members will be able to participate. I'd love to have them.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Nazar2350
Guys Wow I will never post on here again !!!! Most Of you guys are Crazy Fighting Over Nothing. I did the Dyno Last Night With My Freind after Hours i'm going on monday to the track and than DYNO in Naperville!!! And Please Stop This Fighting Its Pointless. And Just to Let you guys Know I'm going Replace My conecting Rod For Shorter Stroke And Then I should Be in 620whp with no NOS.
Sounds great to me...just make sure you post up those dynos.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Guys Wow I will never post on here again !!!! Most Of you guys are Crazy Fighting Over Nothing. I did the Dyno Last Night With My Freind after Hours.....

There's been a bit of history here with fakers/poseurs....not your fight.

What shop do you dyno at? I tried to get a baseline pull at CPT in on Friday, but the snow didn't allow for it.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
why Do you Capitalize Random words?

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 03-22-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
moral of the story, hp figures are completely worthless to anyone except an owner with insecurity issues. dyno numbers can be manipulated or misinterpreted to such an extent that it's pointless to discuss. if you want to prove something, post the timeslips (from your amg since we're on an amg forum). if you don't have them then don't get defensive when nobody believes your hype.

btw, if we were interested in what some stripped out race car could do we'd be on that forum or build one ourselves.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
why Do you Capitalize Random words?
strangely similar to this post...

Originally Posted by 573WHPCLS
All You Nay Sayers Out There Really Suck! 3 Of You Posting On This Thread Have Hassled Me About My Hp Figures As Well. Just Because You Did Not Figure Out A Way To Coax Some Extra Ponies Out Of Your Car Does Not Mean Nobody Else Can. I Did It Without Nitrous, Who Cares If He Did It With Or Without Nitrous, It Will Not Matter When You Are Looking At His Tail Lights At The Strip! Maybe It Is Just That Us Midwest Boys Know How To Do Things Right. Granted I Spent Just Over $25k On My Motor, But I'm Sure That Easily Half Of That Was Labor, So Who's To Say What He Did If He Got The Labor For Free. Don't Hate, Because You Don't Have The Brains, Nor The Funds!

I'm Starting To Get The Feeling You East Coast Boys Are Really Just A Bunch Of Sissy Girls!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by chiromikey
strangely similar to this post...
Oh, the irony. I was making a point.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
He means the post below not yours. Just finnesh this already guys
Old 03-22-2008, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lol, i was actually talking about nazar and the cls guy.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
This entire site has gone down the crapper in the past few months...

MBWorld used to be a nice happy place where mature-mannered folk enjoyed intellectual,civil-minded debate amongst ourselves pertaining to AMG's and other Euro machines.There were no big-***** contests....

Now it's all about "I have more money,cars,wimmen,bikes,trucks blahh blahh blahhhhh then Ethiopia therefore I am superior.I have done everything better then anybody else&if you don't agree,I will antagonize you&start calling you names.But by all means I will get the last word..."

Sound familiar anyone??
Old 03-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
He means the post below not yours. Just finnesh this already guys
The witching hour looms near sir. I guess if someone posts they have 613hp at the wheels we might question the validity and ask for proof. If done professionally (the asking) I dont see any issues here.
Old 03-22-2008, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Has he seen any of us??? Ya, down at the snowmobile drags! Dude, it's 30 degrees and we got a bunch of snow dumped on us yesterday, where and when would anyone see us? ZR rated Summer Onlys don't do well in this type of weather. I hope you are in inferring my car is a myth! I will be posting drag times as well as road course times as soon as the weather breaks, don't you worry!
>>>"where and when would anyone see us?"<<<
Like you said.
>>>"some of you people have probably watched him race on TV."<<<

April 12 you can acquaint your self, or not.
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/234285-chicago-midwest-private-track-day-may-17-a.html
Old 03-22-2008, 07:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by chiromikey
lol, i was actually talking about nazar and the cls guy.
Chiromikey; you never have much positive to say do you? Always just stiring the pot! Well I can do the same! I'm starting to think you don't like people from Chicago. What's up with you're avatar pic? You boast about that 9 year old 748 like it's something special, it was garbage then and it's garbage now. Maybe consider moving up to a more current 848 or a real mans bike a 999R or 1048. Me, I have both, and I'm waiting for delivery of my limited production Desmosedici RR any day now, now thats a machine. Open up your wallet instead of your mouth!
Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

>>>"where and when would anyone see us?"<<<
Like you said.
>>>"some of you people have probably watched him race on TV."<<<

April 12 you can acquaint your self, or not.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234285
Ya, and what is today's date? I think that is still 2 or 3 weeks away, isn't it? So how could they have seen any of us yet? I have family obligations that day I am trying to get out of, I responded to that thread right away and told them that very same thing. It does not matter my car should be good for some solid 13.00 E/T's.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I'm going Replace My conecting Rod For Shorter Stroke And Then I should Be in 620whp with no NOS.
Changing the rod length doesnt change the stroke of the motor.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jrocket
Changing the rod length doesnt change the stroke of the motor.
No but changing the stroke will change the length of the rod,

Good to see you back...oops is your wife posting for you?

Ya like I was saying you can clearance the block for 14 mm easy
Old 03-22-2008, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
No but changing the stroke will change the length of the rod,

Good to see you back...oops is your wife posting for you?

Ya like I was saying you can clearance the block for 14 mm easy
Thanks YM........Its me,but my typing is very limited and slow.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Chiromikey; you never have much positive to say do you? Always just stiring the pot! Well I can do the same! I'm starting to think you don't like people from Chicago. What's up with you're avatar pic? You boast about that 9 year old 748 like it's something special, it was garbage then and it's garbage now. Maybe consider moving up to a more current 848 or a real mans bike a 999R or 1048. Me, I have both, and I'm waiting for delivery of my limited production Desmosedici RR any day now, now thats a machine. Open up your wallet instead of your mouth!
lol, pathetic.

if you'd have been around for more than a few weeks you'd know how much i've contributed to this forum. what have you or your buddy contributed in those few weeks except to insult many of the most respected members around here. before your arrival post like this were so few and far between that they almost didn't exist. so, i'm sorry if i don't feel the need to say anything nice to newbies that come around talking sh*t to well respected members.

btw, regarding your pathetic whining about my avitar...you're probably the only person that sees a bike in that picture (and for some reason i'm not surprised). anyways, i don't recall ever boasting about it but i'll stick with the tamburini bikes thank you. calling a 748r garbage just goes to show how little you know about bikes.

and even though you implied that i asked, i certainly don't give a sh*t about what you have...or did you just bring this up so you would have another way to share with us (AGAIN) how much money you and your friends can blow on toys. either way, i wouldn't own an eyesore terblanche bike if you gave it to me and definitely would not consider that a "move up". i am, however, happy for you to own all those bikes and it doesn't surprise me you're bragging them or about a bike you don't even have yet and will never even know how to ride. what a waste of a great bike! it just proves the old saying that some people have more money than brains.

...I have family obligations that day I am trying to get out of...
doesn't surprise me. way to get your priorities straight.

Last edited by chiromikey; 03-22-2008 at 09:09 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Sup Finnaly Finneshed The Mods 613hp rear Wheels