W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chrysler Sebring Convertible
*Mod Edit/

Originally Posted by 55fanatic
Hey all, I just woke up and was like three pages back... For those people reading and watching from Massachusetts...

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT Visit his address

As we get the information sorted out, we will try and be there when he is arrested. We don't want to stalk him or his family, giving them ammunition to press charges against us, this trash isnt worth it. When the time comes I will ask a few people offline to join me, if we are given the oppurtunity.

Second... Can we keep whoring to a minimum... If you would like to *****, please take it to our whoring thread...
Originally Posted by e1000
All noobies (yes, this means you), please read before posting.

CLICK ME
/Mod Edit*

You guys are doing a great job. Get him !

Checking in from CSCC (Chrysler Sebring Convertible Club)
and MGexperience.net.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
ALL NEW REGISTRANTS!! PLEASE READ THE FALLOWING BEFORE POSTING!

http://blog.cyberchun.com/archives/000428.html
Old 05-30-2008, 01:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Originally Posted by thebenzbar
Creamecheese wrote:
I see the angry mob mentality has set in. reason is lost. I'll clear my name. P.S DON'T CALL OR COME TO MY JOB. Thank You.

He's a downright idiot. He has been reported to Cambridge PD already! Time to cooperate JT...
He's been reported, but nothing has been done. That doesn't help.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:22 AM

MB
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=-
Tell that to the PD. As law-abiding citizens, what else do you want to do?? Cambridge PD Contact

Old 05-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=-
way back somewhere in this thread there was a link to a scam story at a best buy, what's sad is that investigation took authorities 3 months to make the arrests of 2 people.

now keeping that in mind, with soooooo much work already done on this case before even an authority read anything, i hope it's not 3 freaking months to get these crooks.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:32 AM

MB
Originally Posted by Rio_C30
his ip address right now???
That's from the NT forum: Niketalk
Old 05-30-2008, 01:51 AM

2007 civic
Isn't it funny how scammers and liars try to squirm their way out of answering direct questions? It's hard to listen to.

Make amends, apologize, confess, turn yourself in and pray for a sympathetic jury. Don't be a coward.

If you, truly, are not responsible for this but you have information on who is help those that got scammed by letting the proper authorities know (then, of course, tell us so we can call the hounds off).

There is hope for reason! We know you are still reading this.... probably right now since (we know) you work nights
Old 05-30-2008, 02:25 AM

300SDL
I'm a mod over at:
http://www.mercedesshop.com/

I want this guy hung, I hate these freaken morons. When I am not so sleep deprived I want to make this a sticky in a couple of our forums as a warning.

I really want to see an arrest video!

I just read most of this thread in one shot, damn this is better than a novel!
Old 05-30-2008, 03:10 AM

Honda S2000
Originally Posted by h-town_boi
sup guys congratz all the way from HOUSTON!! apparently no one has posted Jonathan Turners work phone, i will be calling all the way from texas and let his co-workers know what kind of low life works with them.. APPLE STORE IN CambridgeSide (617) 225 0442

and looks like this might be his cell phone # can any one confirm it

(631) 645 4407

DO NOT DO THAT. You will be jeopardizing things by harassing him at work. You don't have direct involvement in this thus far and for multiple people to just step in and start affecting the process WILL NOT HELP. As much as I'd like to help, I have nothing to offer that people who are a) local to the parties accused here, or b) have private information about the situation, or c) have been directly taken advantage of.

You will not be helping, in fact, you'll be doing the opposite. I know you just want to help so let the appropriate individuals continue the process.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:10 AM

Acura Legend
^ Bad idea...maybe you should take some time and read the actual thread and Newbie links that are constantly being provided....dont be an a$$h0le and f*k everything up...that would just be beyond idiotic....take some time and read whats actually going on here....
Old 05-30-2008, 06:37 AM

Here to chat
Calling in from the UK, you're being watched on villatalk.com, chase this mother down!

I am only on page 24 :P
Old 05-30-2008, 07:35 AM

MB
Originally Posted by Hattaresguy2
I'm a mod over at:
http://www.mercedesshop.com/

I want this guy hung, I hate these freaken morons. When I am not so sleep deprived I want to make this a sticky in a couple of our forums as a warning.

I really want to see an arrest video!

I just read most of this thread in one shot, damn this is better than a novel!
Hattie! Nice to see you here, bro... definitely flag these 2 scammers there at mercedesshop - the last thing the members would want to see there is someone getting lured into another scam... (P.S. we met up at bill murrows GTG at fawn grove years ago, I see you still have your SDL workhorse)
Old 05-30-2008, 08:16 AM

2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Here from Pirate4x4.com. A few things to think about for those who say this guy (these guys?) haven't been owned just because he/they aren't in jail yet...

First off, it's not as if there is a stolen car sitting in this guys driveway that the police are actively looking for (like the claw kid with the stolen car).

Second, the police have been notified and are working on this. These things take time and I am sure they are doing everything in their power to handle this matter and bring the scammer(s) to justice.

Third, every post the scammer(s) make on Craigslist, Ebay, or wherever trying to sell ANYTHING, someone will show up within a minute and post a link to this thread. I guarantee it. So there goes any future income from scamming people.

And finally, 2 or 3 people who were scammed have already received a 100% refund. Do you honestly think the scammer(s) did they out of the goodness of their hearts? I would tend to think it would be pretty hard to get someone who scammed you to just give you your money back without the police even having shown up yet at their house.

Tell me this stuff doesn't work. Just like it worked on the claw kid, just like it worked on Charlie Wenzel on Pirate4x4. It damn well DOES work.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:16 AM

05 GP GT
Hey folks. Picked up this link posted on OQCGP.com

Great thread. I trust that you'll be making sure this process is seen through to its proper conclusion.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:25 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by 2005RedTJ
Here from Pirate4x4.com. A few things to think about for those who say this guy (these guys?) haven't been owned just because he/they aren't in jail yet...

First off, it's not as if there is a stolen car sitting in this guys driveway that the police are actively looking for (like the claw kid with the stolen car).

Second, the police have been notified and are working on this. These things take time and I am sure they are doing everything in their power to handle this matter and bring the scammer(s) to justice.

Third, every post the scammer(s) make on Craigslist, Ebay, or wherever trying to sell ANYTHING, someone will show up within a minute and post a link to this thread. I guarantee it. So there goes any future income from scamming people.

And finally, 2 or 3 people who were scammed have already received a 100% refund. Do you honestly think the scammer(s) did they out of the goodness of their hearts? I would tend to think it would be pretty hard to get someone who scammed you to just give you your money back without the police even having shown up yet at their house.

Tell me this stuff doesn't work. Just like it worked on the claw kid, just like it worked on Charlie Wenzel on Pirate4x4. It damn well DOES work.
Ya you're right. In this case, the community pretty much embarrassed the scammers into doing the right thing. There's no way they would have returned any of the money if people hadn't turned up the heat on them...they made that abundantly clear at the beginning when they kept trying to blame DHL and refuse to return money, for what was even then an obvious scam.

So this has definitely resulted in some progress. I still think the cops will eventually want to have a chat with them. Just going by the auctions and forum listings, these douches must have taken in what? $100k with this crap?

And I'm sure that not everyone was as tenacious as the guys here and got their money back. They raked in almost $5,000 just from people on this forum alone, and just on one item. Then they sold the same wheels on Ebay as well for another $2200. So that's $7k+ just on this one thing...and they've been doing this a looooong time...
Old 05-30-2008, 08:28 AM

2007 2500 dodge ram Cummins
Hi im coming over from cumminsforum.com

For the past two days I haven’t been able to be productive at work from trying too keep up with all this. I have read every post and like others have said this is better than any novel I have ever read in my life. I hope they go down like a bag sh**. But I hope this doesn’t turn into a witch-hunt at the same time.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:28 AM

A slow Tahoe!
The calm before the storm!

Looks like nothing will happen until the local PD decides they have enough information to make an arrest. We think they have more than enough but we're not the local DA. It's up to him/her to make that call. By now they know who the criminals are and how to get in contact with them and there parents/friends. I would think he/they would turn themselves in with all the pressure from the masses, but they are stupid! They're trying to come up a plan to get out of this. At this time the only we can do is to try to expose more scams committed by these criminals. Thanks to all forums for there support and information. These guys will be caught, it may not happen today but they will in due time.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:49 AM

Ducati 916
Just a suggestion here...

I have a buddy who's mother is a SGT. for the Cambridge PD. They're pretty good family friends. Should I call in a favor to speed this whole thing up? At least move it to the top of the pile? Good idea, bad idea, what does everyone think?
Old 05-30-2008, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Serial Chiller
Just a suggestion here...

I have a buddy who's mother is a SGT. for the Cambridge PD. They're pretty good family friends. Should I call in a favor to speed this whole thing up? At least move it to the top of the pile? Good idea, bad idea, what does everyone think?
A simple inquiry might not hurt.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:04 AM

Ducati 916
could one of the mods pm me with the pertinant info on this d-bag so I can have my sh*t in order when I call? A police report has already been filed, right?

I'm at work, I can't read through all the posts from the last day or so. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:13 AM

charger in due time
That cell number, 631 is a Suffolk County area code in Long Island, NY.

that is a long drive to and from work if it is the same person.

Figured I would give some help/info, in hopes to clarify some things, and to catch,and bring justice to all those involved.

Hope they throw the book at them. But got to admit, all parties seem to be not new to the whole scam thing, maybe the DA/ADA won't plea bargain it down, and will stand his/her ground to enforce the punishment to full extent possible.

GL!

did a search on the phone number, a few links to view.

Someone selling a set of rims here.
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...html#post58858

a search of the number came up with this too, has a lot of things being sold.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?n=10&...31+645+4407%22

last edit! lol, I checked a few of them, and it seems the owner or user of the cell number is scamming some folks
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=117843

Last edited by Dracocharger; 05-30-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:21 AM

1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4x4

omg, so i haved seen the whole thread since the begining. Its so cool!

Dont mess with the internet community! We will find you and kick you!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:42 AM

MBenz CLC 200 Sport Kompressor
Is this a boston plate?
Any evidence?
Attached Thumbnails SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-nigel_ls.jpg   SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-nigel_ls1.jpg   SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-nigel_ls2.jpg  

Last edited by Rio_C30; 05-30-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:50 AM

E46
Originally Posted by Rio_C30
Is this a boston plate?
Any evidence?

Looks to be too many numbers for a Mass plate. Looks more like an NY plate.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:54 AM

Big Diesel Pusher Motorhome
Hey guys,

Checking in from the www.rv.net where we talk about big motorhomes.

I hope this POS gets arrested soon and get what he deserves!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly