Sponsored by:

JANGY Lost His Sticky, Now He's Getting Bored and Delusional

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 clk430
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Don't worry when we go to MIR you and I will have the priviledge of making what is mentioned above a reality but of course for free!!, Heheheh no money involved...I am just a humble racer man, no money, Just Bragging rights...the way it used to be...
Man I can't wait for MIR.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by aleksandar1099
+1000000
Jim is a really nice person in REAL life. He just enjoys cars as much as everyone here and sometimes people forget why we are on this forum.
I've never met him, but I'm sure he may be a nice guy in real life. Online jcart just comes off as a total idiot and jackass. I'm sorry, but I've read too many of his posts and I've come to this conclusion. I'm not sure how old he is but lacks maturity.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Wow, I was reading all of this with Serge today over at HMS/Hyevon...
Old 09-11-2008, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by jrcart
First of all 3 weeks from now in Vegas is out of the questions. Secondly why would I want to go to the expense of shipping my car all the way to Vegas for a measly $5k? It will cost me over $2k to get my car out there You sound as stupid as Jangy. If you want to come a little closer as well as fill me in on what car you are propsing racing me with I might consider it.

You sound like an idiot by just challenging me to a race and not even telling what what I am racing...real tough internet thug guy!!!!
f0ck you're dumb as hell! lol Sergei, save your time and money, this clown is such a **** talker calling you an e-thug, yet, that's all he's doing!
Old 09-11-2008, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Shake
I've never met him, but I'm sure he may be a nice guy in real life. Online jcart just comes off as a total idiot and jackass. I'm sorry, but I've read too many of his posts and I've come to this conclusion. I'm not sure how old he is but lacks maturity.
+1100000
Old 09-11-2008, 02:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
Might be at MIR??? Well see.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by sergs99m3
A choice from an sl55 or an e55. Both have pulley, software, headers, 80mm tb and only the e55 has a cooling package. Oh yea and ofcourse both will have drag radials.
Serg, use the E. Do it for me. Lol. I'll see you Saturday morning bro.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I really don't understand how I get the ******** award for my comments. Jangy challenges me to a $10k race this weekend in Las Vegas, I call his bluff and put the wheels in motion to ship my car to Las Vegas this weekend and then Jangy suddenly remebers his car is in the shop?????

Then yesterday Serge99M3 comes out of nowhere with a cocky attitude and challenges me to a $5k race, without even telling me what kind of car he plans on racing me with or what mods it has??? I never said I have the fastest car in the world, I never said I would race anyone and everyone out there. Hell, I regularly attend test & tune nights where there are a couple doze cars running in the 8's and 9's.

So Serge, why don't you and your e-thug homies call Heartland Park, arrange for for the track rental, go get a cash advance on your credit card for $5000 and let me know when to be there. Bring your E, bring your SL...I don't really care. Since your big mouth solicited me it's gonna be run what you brung, anything goes 1/4 mile, on the tree, heads up. Both of us are going to wire the money in advance to a neuteral party, if either one of us does not show for ANY reason the other guy gets paid...NO EXCUSES, not even a death in the family. I can be there any time after October 14th and before November 1st.

If you want to make things really interesting look into renting the entire track, they have a road course that utilizes the drag strip as the front straightl. I would be willing to race you double or nothing on a 5 lap race on the road course, either the Gran Prix or Intermediate configuration and I will give you an entire front straight head start. Meaning the following, I will start from a dead stop at the begining of the front straight and you will start from a dead stop at the apex of turn two. We will be started via radio. This will give you an approximate 1/2 mile (actually 2570 feet) headstart on either a 2.5 mile (Grand Prix) or 2.2 mile (Intermediate) configuration. I will even allow you to use two cars if you feel one has an advantage on one course over the other, for example you can use the E on the strip and the SL on the road course if you want.

This is just an idea to make things more fun and interesting, if you do not want to do the road race, it is not a problem, I will still be there for the drag race.

Last edited by jrcart; 09-11-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Originally Posted by newton22
Meh, there's the 14 year old boy in all of us.
Amen!!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:36 AM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by jrcart
I really don't understand how I get the ******** award for my comments. Jangy challenges me to a $10k race this weekend in Las Vegas, I call his bluff and put the wheels in motion to ship my car to Las Vegas this weekend and then Jangy suddenly remebers his car is in the shop?????

Then yesterday Serge99M3 comes out of nowhere with a cocky attitude and challenges me to a $5k race, without even telling me what kind of car he plans on racing me with or what mods it has??? I never said I have the fastest car in the world, I never said I would race anyone and everyone out there. Hell, I regularly attend test & tune nights where there are a couple doze cars running in the 8's and 9's.

So Serge, why don't you and your e-thug homies call Heartland Park, arrange for for the track rental, go get a cash advance on your credit card for $5000 and let me know when to be there. Bring your E, bring your SL...I don't really care. Since your big mouth solicited me it's gonna be run what you brung, anything goes 1/4 mile, on the tree, heads up. Both of us are going to wire the money in advance to a neuteral party, if either one of us does not show for ANY reason the other guy gets paid...NO EXCUSES, not even a death in the family. I can be there any time after October 14th and before November 1st.

If you want to make things really interesting look into renting the entire track, they have a road course that utilizes the drag strip as the front straightl. I would be willing to race you double or nothing on a 5 lap race on the road course, either the Gran Prix or Intermediate configuration and I will give you an entire front straight head start. Meaning the following, I will start from a dead stop under the tower and you will start from a dead stop at the apex of turn one. We will be started via radio. This will give you an approximate 1/2 mile (actually 2570 feet) headstart on either a 2.5 mile (Grand Prix) or 2.2 mile (Intermediate) configuration. I will even allow you to use two cars if you feel one has an advantage on one course over the other, for example you can use the E on the strip and the SL on the road course if you want.

This is just an idea to make things more fun and interesting, if you do not want to do the road race, it is not a problem, I will still be there for the drag race.

I do believe Jr has just thrown it down Son.
Whats up now Part-nah ?
Old 09-11-2008, 09:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by JT55
I do believe Jr has just thrown it down Son.
Whats up now Part-nah ?
I amended the above offer, I changed your head start from the apex of turn one to the apex of turn two, turn one is not really a turn, just a little kink you take wide open so turn two gives you a little more advantage.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Sorry guys, Jim seems a little put off by B.S. and has called the bluff of more than one person, more than once. It's time to put mouth and money together. I would be happy to hold the purse for anyone who wants to try to shut him up, otherwise we may as well lock this thread and ban the wanna be racers calling him out.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:09 AM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by Fast55
Sorry guys, Jim seems a little put off by B.S. and has called the bluff of more than one person, more than once. It's time to put mouth and money together. I would be happy to hold the purse for anyone who wants to try to shut him up, otherwise we may as well lock this thread and ban the wanna be racers calling him out.
-
U know what I smell???......NOTHING
Old 09-11-2008, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Is this a drama or comedy?...Damn this is a musical...

Ok who are the Jets and who are the Sharks?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
is this stupid thread still going ????

dear God... someone close it already !!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 PM

Jim doesn't need to run all around the country trying to "put people in their place". All he has to say is that he will be at MIR in November, and people can setup races with him in advance to go off on that day. Then there will be several witnesses, and more importantly no excuses. If the weather holds, it's a great track with great prep.

It certainly would be entertaining to see 10k or 5k on the line for some of these races. All this other bs is just that.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Nothing against either of you but I am now going to be bringing this with me to MIR in November.

See you guys there.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM

2001 clk55 AMG
Originally Posted by Almo
Nothing against either of you but I am now going to be bringing this with me to MIR in November.

See you guys there.

nice I'll bring the butter
Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
Jim, all I want to do is drag race. Now in ur pathetic way to get me back u wanna go on a road course.......This is what we are doing, I am going to drag race an e or and sl with you. OR **** THE DRAG RACE AND WE CAN RUN A FULL ROAD RACE COURSE AGAINST A BMW???? Would u like that? I can give you a half lap head start in your automatic "race" car, no problem. This is turning into a ***** fight.......... It doesnt matter who has the most money, it comes down to who is a BETTER DRIVER. I want to drag race ur clk or we can do a road course with ur clk and my m3. All up to u? Heres a pic for u to decide. Good luck on ur decision.........

Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Jim, all I want to do is drag race. Now in ur pathetic way to get me back u wanna go on a road course.......This is what we are doing, I am going to drag race an e or and sl with you. OR **** THE DRAG RACE AND WE CAN RUN A FULL ROAD RACE COURSE AGAINST A BMW???? Would u like that? I can give you a half lap head start in your automatic "race" car, no problem. This is turning into a ***** fight.......... It doesnt matter who has the most money, it comes down to who is a BETTER DRIVER. I want to drag race ur clk or we can do a road course with ur clk and my m3. All up to u? Heres a pic for u to decide. Good luck on ur decision.........

More pics of the M3 please....that car looks incredible.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'm going to race everybody at MIR and if you dare beat me I will have you kicked out or the timeslip will mysteriously disappear! I will be the last man standing!

Btw- I <3 turbo E36 M3
Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 PM

2004 S55 AMG

Sergs I dont know you but like your style. Stay calm bro your doing well.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:47 PM

2002 E55 AMG
Fack yeah... Serge has brought in the M3.

Serge's M3 FTMFW!

Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Haha!!!!! Serg's M3 baby!!!!!! Kick a$$!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others

He said DRAG race clueless, then offered a road race if YOU backed out of that. Please go ahead and give him the half lap head start. Would you also like to cover the thousand I have here?????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JANGY Lost His Sticky, Now He's Getting Bored and Delusional