Hello!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by Blowzilla
I agree, but I just wanted a second opinion, you know. I liked the car so much, I finally decided to pull the trigger. Since I live in Montreal and bought the car from luxury motors, in Chicago, I will receive the car some time end of next week. I cant wait to see how much TQ this beast has to unleash

They took the car off their site so I cant post the link, but I will be sure to post pics once I get it.

Just thought I would share with my fellow MB'ers
Regards
Know them well, about a mile from my office. Ever been to the showroom, its like a Candy Store
Old 10-15-2008, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
I dont know what color red you found, but if its anything like burgandy I say go for it and black everything out (lights, rims, tints, emblems, grille). It would look beautiful (I think that's what I want for my next car).

The 05-06 also handle better than the 03-04. And about the intercooler, no need to change it right away. Wait til it dies (if it does) and then switch it out for a Johnson intercooler (I think thats the name of the company). Better than the stock intercooler and cheaper.

Also, after you get the car you should pick an MB dealership that you trust (what area do you live in? If you let us know we can tell you which shops are good) and make a good relationship with the service advisor. The SA is basically the bouncer to a club that you want to get into; he either has to like you or you're gonna have to pay him. I always had a good relationship with my SAs. It gets to the point where they will replace what you ask them too just because you say it doesnt feel right, and they let you keep a rental for a few extra days (dont want to put vacation miles on your car do you? lol). If it means giving him presents... give him presents.

Good luck, hope I helped.

Yes, it is burgandy aka Barolo Red. Its an 06 with 98XX Miles. I live in Montreal. As for good shops, I was thinking about VRP, I believe board member vrus has a shop in Ontario? I will deff check them out. Anyone know how far they are from Montreal?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:39 PM

E55
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Know them well, about a mile from my office. Ever been to the showroom, its like a Candy Store
Yeah, they have SOO many high end cars...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Yes, it is burgandy aka Barolo Red. Its an 06 with 98XX Miles. I live in Montreal. As for good shops, I was thinking about VRP, I believe board member vrus has a shop in Ontario? I will deff check them out. Anyone know how far they are from Montreal?
It doesnt matter how far they are, from what I hear they're worth shipping too.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Yes, it is burgandy aka Barolo Red. Its an 06 with 98XX Miles.
HOLD ON... IT ONLY HAS 10,000 MILES?!?!?!?!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 PM

E55
Yeah!...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 PM

E55
Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
HOLD ON... IT ONLY HAS 10,000 MILES?!?!?!?!
Yeah...