MHP's 63 tune is the REAL DEAL!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Sincity
I was thinking someone should talk with Jrcart, but looks like he is already involved. I'll need to keep my eye out for this. Jrcart, are you going to post your impressions here or in the BS Forum?
I'll do it on either this thread or Andy's original ECU/TCU thread. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to get it to the track before MIR, all of the tracks near me are done with their Test & Tunes for the season. I am hoping to get it on a dyno, the same dyno I had it on back in August so it should be a very informative once I compare the two graphs. I will also give some real world driving feedback, but to be honest I have not driven the car for nealy 3 weeks so it's gonna feel fast either way. I was smart enough to download the dynolicious program to my iPhone a while back, believe it or not it is very accurate when I used it at the track, I saved the data from my last street run and will compare it to some 1/4 street runs with the MHP tune.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by chiromikey
lmao!!!

try reading what I type instead of what you want to argue for a change...it may prevent your tyrades and high blood pressure spikes. although I do understand your difficulty. it can't be easy to see with your head burried that far up andy's ***.

If you had any clue or paid attention - you would have seen that when Andy first came here I was actually one of the first people to rake him over the coals and grill him about his claims and being new to the AMG tuning game. So, I'm not really sure what you mean by stating that my head is up his ***. Like it or not, he has delivered a good product. A product that you have done nothing but bash for no reason at all while others here have testified to it's PROVEN ability. The only straw you have to clutch is your obvious fear that MHP's tuning will not be reliable.....and I think it's pretty clear that it IS reliable and it puts down higher numbers that ANY OTHER TUNER.
I also was the first person to approach AMG on the private lounge to ask them to make the new Speedshift plus programming that is stock on the C63 available to other 63 owners for the simple fact that it makes the car that much more involved and fun to drive. Perhaps you are happy with your slushbox but I am not and ANDY has brought a good product to the market that fixes the problem while AMG would not. So again, I'm not quite sure what your problem is and why you feel the need to bash a product and continue to act like such a ******....but hey, go right on running that big mouth of yours and then come back here after MHP tunes a 55 motor and then perhaps you will be first in line to buy and we'll all have a good laugh at your expense.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
It is getting to be about time to see some data from members. We've seen so much cheerleading and yet nobody has gotten it yet?

BTW, are you all shipping your tuned (Powerchip) ECU to MHP? If so, aren't they getting a jump?
Old 10-19-2008, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by LZH
If you had any clue or paid attention - you would have seen that when Andy first came here I was actually one of the first people to rake him over the coals and grill him about his claims and being new to the AMG tuning game. So, I'm not really sure what you mean by stating that my head is up his ***. Like it or not, he has delivered a good product. A product that you have done nothing but bash for no reason at all while others here have testified to it's PROVEN ability. The only straw you have to clutch is your obvious fear that MHP's tuning will not be reliable.....and I think it's pretty clear that it IS reliable and it puts down higher numbers that ANY OTHER TUNER.
I also was the first person to approach AMG on the private lounge to ask them to make the new Speedshift plus programming that is stock on the C63 available to other 63 owners for the simple fact that it makes the car that much more involved and fun to drive. Perhaps you are happy with your slushbox but I am not and ANDY has brought a good product to the market that fixes the problem while AMG would not. So again, I'm not quite sure what your problem is and why you feel the need to bash a product and continue to act like such a ******....but hey, go right on running that big mouth of yours and then come back here after MHP tunes a 55 motor and then perhaps you will be first in line to buy and we'll all have a good laugh at your expense.
my concern for your health was sincere, and this is the way you repay me?!?! maybe high bp isn't your real problem...do you need a referral for a vaginal check up?

all i did was bring up the fact that dyno data isn't what all of us clamor for. it isn't the best representation of real world performance, butt dynos are even worse, and butt dynos from paid cheerleaders are absolutely worthless. there was NOTHING in my post about andy's work so i think you're the one that needs to get a clue. btw, that clue is probably not up andy's *** so quit looking there.

...and you're such cool guy for being the first at so many things to do with amg...good job!
Old 10-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
The 63 is not a Beast.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:29 AM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
I have no interest in getting in the middle of the argument, but chiro - are you really a doctor? Are you some super genius that graduated college at 14, because your posts (not just these, lots of them) don't strike me as what I would expect from someone with that level of schooling.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by gravedgr
I have no interest in getting in the middle of the argument, but chiro - are you really a doctor? Are you some super genius that graduated college at 14, because your posts (not just these, lots of them) don't strike me as what I would expect from someone with that level of schooling.
nope not a real doc but i am a super genius. unfortunatley these are the type of posts needed to hang out around here now. i'm not a fan of them either.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Being totally unbiased here, and no insult to anyone I have a simple question.

After all this back and forth, and debate on MHP and speculation, has anyone with a MHP tune posted real data?

I mean a real certified slip with dyno's, and times. Real data posted would end the debate and prove MHP is solid right? Did I miss something?
Old 10-20-2008, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Originally Posted by jangy
The 63 is not a Beast.
HEY COME ON NOW SOME 55'S ARE NOT EITHER. I think in the next few month we will see just who's tuning really kicks azz and
the fight over the 63's vs the 55's will continue to the end with no VICTOR. He said, She said, They saw, We saw, same sh*t different post UNLESS WE HAVE AN ALL OUT AMG RACE DAY ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Just like Pinks all out. So tune up and mod up.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:35 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
nope not a real doc but i am a super genius. unfortunatley these are the type of posts needed to hang out around here now. i'm not a fan of them either.
Mikey - clearly you have been around here for a while. I've been on many boards over the years as well and have seen how they change.... I sense that you feel like the board has changed for the worse from your post above. But, what strikes me as odd though; is that on one hand you call yourself a "super genius", and then right after allude to the fact that posting garbage and profanities is the only way to exist on the board these days.....yet you admit that you are not a big fan of such posts. If you had the mental capacity that you so readily bestow upon yourself, you might see the hypocrisy there and maybe stop for a second to remove your foot from your mouth.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
Mikey - clearly you have been around here for a while. I've been on many boards over the years as well and have seen how they change.... I sense that you feel like the board has changed for the worse from your post above. But, what strikes me as odd though; is that on one hand you call yourself a "super genius", and then right after allude to the fact that posting garbage and profanities is the only way to exist on the board these days.....yet you admit that you are not a big fan of such posts. If you had the mental capacity that you so readily bestow upon yourself, you might see the hypocrisy there and maybe stop for a second to remove your foot from your mouth.
seriously lzh, can i not even post a tongue-in-cheek remark to anyone without your judgment? considering your post history, you're the last person that should be critiquing anyone's comments. keep in mind, i never said anything to or about you in my original statement. i've also previously asked you that if you feel the need to attack or insult me to not subject the rest of the members to it and do it in pm's...but for some reason you still feel compelled to seek public attention with your remarks.

bottom line...move on, i'm really not that important for you to spend all this energy on.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:49 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
It is getting to be about time to see some data from members. We've seen so much cheerleading and yet nobody has gotten it yet?
What can I say, most of my testers vehicles have been laid up with other mods. We have more ECU/TCUs going out Mon/Tues for install and track testing this week.

BTW, are you all shipping your tuned (Powerchip) ECU to MHP? If so, aren't they getting a jump?
No, we just erase and flash.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:52 AM
LZH
Banned

i've also previously asked you that if you feel the need to attack or insult me to not subject the rest of the members to it and do it in pm's...but for some reason you still feel compelled to seek public attention with your remarks.
LOL - what?? Can't take a dose of your own medicine ??? For the record you sent me one PM and it never said anything about adressing you in private - I'll post it if you like...
And second, you seem to be the only one around here insulting and slinging porfanities - or at least started it with your "STFU B!tch", comment. Pal, what you need is a good dose of humility and perhaps a mouthful of broken teeth. Like I said before....get a life. And oh yeah one other thing....it doesn't require much of my energy to bust you up - you help out quite a bit. Thanks
Old 10-20-2008, 03:53 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
The 63 is not a Beast.
What if a C63 ran 11.7 or quicker @ 120-121+ with just tuning/DRs, would that qualify? I believe that's what the fastest stock E55 has gone (11.77?)
Old 10-20-2008, 04:08 AM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Being totally unbiased here, and no insult to anyone I have a simple question.

After all this back and forth, and debate on MHP and speculation, has anyone with a MHP tune posted real data?

I mean a real certified slip with dyno's, and times. Real data posted would end the debate and prove MHP is solid right? Did I miss something?
To date we've posted track/dyno results/race videos, netted objective testimony from a stock C63 owner, and now have some subjective data and commentary from Bruce @ TT as well.
By the end of the week the E55 ECU/TCU, CL65 tester will post. We'll also have numbers from a M6 (ECU/TCU). Next week a 911 Carrera with bolt-ons, an otherwise stock 08 S63, and jrcart's CLK BS 63. After that we have a CL600, CLK55, another CLK 63 BS, and a Maybach.
Our Nov 1st dyno day is slated as two E46 M3s (one bolt-on, one nitrous & bolt-on), E63 AMG (nitrous), CLK 63 BS, two Stage 4 E55s, stock C63, S600, and possibly an Audi S5.

Like I said, lots on the way.

Last edited by MHP; 10-20-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
LOL - what?? Can't take a dose of your own medicine ??? For the record you sent me one PM and it never said anything about adressing you in private - I'll post it if you like...
And second, you seem to be the only one around here insulting and slinging porfanities - or at least started it with your "STFU B!tch", comment. Pal, what you need is a good dose of humility and perhaps a mouthful of broken teeth. Like I said before....get a life. And oh yeah one other thing....it doesn't require much of my energy to bust you up - you help out quite a bit. Thanks
lol, my own medicine...try the other way around. it seems you're the one that can't take it, now suggesting you're going to bring physical harm upon me. that's utterly laughable.

btw, i've asked you publicly to take it to pm's. i thought since you saved all my other posts you could have referenced that one as well. i guess it's just another method of you making arguments based upon what fits your agenda rather than reality.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:32 AM

E63,,,not any more,,,BMW X5 50i
The 63 is not a Beast.

Same old...same old from the "55" group....can't stand it when someone brings something new to the game...that might be better.......

Last edited by buckeyewalt; 10-20-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The 63 is not a Beast.
Mine is...especially if we compare it to your 55. So Jangy, now that you have you car back with all the "new" mods what kind of gains did you see? I would like to see some dyno results as well as real world track results. I have not heard a peep out of you since you got your car back which tells me only one thing, you are not too impressed with the results. Do you think you have a JRCART killer yet? I have some more good news for you, it appears we will be able to do that $10,000 race afterall, I am going to have my car out in LA in mid January, consider yourself warned. Let's start setting up a track day now so this can go down.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by buckeyewalt

Same old...same old from the "55" group....can't stand it when someone brings something new to the game...that might be better.......
Don't worry, I am going to show Jangy what a 63 can do first hand. Please see my above post. Me and my Black Series are going to be out there for 2 weeks so he is not going to have ANY excuses why he can't race me...but I'm sure he will try to get out of it somehow.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:31 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by buckeyewalt

HAHHAHA!!! I wasn't saying the 63 is slow. I said it isn't the Beast. The Beast is the E55. Find a new nickname for your cars. Maybe it is a monster?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

HAHHAHA!!! I wasn't saying the 63 is slow. I said it isn't the Beast. The Beast is the E55. Find a new nickname for your cars. Maybe it is a monster?
So Jangy, how is "The Beast" running with your new mods?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Mine is...especially if we compare it to your 55. So Jangy, now that you have you car back with all the "new" mods what kind of gains did you see? I would like to see some dyno results as well as real world track results. I have not heard a peep out of you since you got your car back which tells me only one thing, you are not too impressed with the results. Do you think you have a JRCART killer yet? I have some more good news for you, it appears we will be able to do that $10,000 race afterall, I am going to have my car out in LA in mid January, consider yourself warned. Let's start setting up a track day now so this can go down.
Sorry Jim, yours isn't either. I'm not bashing your car. I'm simply noting that we have been waiting for real data from MHP for much longer than all the talk has dragged on AND that the 63s, no matter how trick they get are not beasts. Beast, to me, implies that fierce TQ.

Sorry for not boasting, but it really isn't my style. Just for the record, I did get the car back and I love the mods. VRP dyno'd but I haven't. When I do, it will be during a dyno day and all will see if I got anything but I don't think the E55 is such a mistery.After all 500/500 to the floor has been done and I am not expecting much more (if any) since i did not do internals.

Jim bro, I am warned and January is great. Nice to see you get personal and over exaggerate my simple post. I have always loved the 63s, and especially the black series. I keep up with the mods and have been curious how the added HP gets calculated. That is the first time you went nuts. Now, I simply say that the name "Beast" has been taken by an older model and again you bust a vein. Mellow out and talk about your mods instead of how fast your car is on spray and gearing.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
I saw his dyno sheet the other day ... 509 rwhp and I think 540 rwtq.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
It feels really good. I'm hoping lower IATs are letting me pull at the top end. I'll dyno Nov 1 and hyope to run against Ed's E55 soon. If I can pull on him, then it should be right. He was pulling on me before.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Vic55
I saw his dyno sheet the other day ... 509 rwhp and I think 540 rwtq.
SHUTUP!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP's 63 tune is the REAL DEAL!