Sponsored by:

Calling Europe!!! Well?????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55, Mini S
Calling Europe!!! Well?????

By now there has had to be some European deliveries of E55s. Where's the feedback? Where are the pics? Cough 'em up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the pics from the Evosport/ugly American tour of Europe the only ones out there????
Old 01-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Bilal

Well thr price is around 60000 GBP.

lemme tell you a few things about the Uk. Expensive insurance, expensive petrol, expensive everything.

not a lot of people drive MB's anyways, not through choice but through necessity. How many people from the UK have posted pics of their brand new Mercedes? One maybe?

so as fasr as uk is concerned you won't egt many pics from us buddy, maybe in showrooms, but thats all, I think its time now to take a look at the rest of Europe.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Ok, here we go:

price is 138 000 Swiss Francs, full optional the car is coming up to about CHF 160 000 (including the new DVD command, panorama-roof, distronic, multicontut seats etc.)

The car as such looks great, I am going to get one over the weekend for testing. After that I will have more news.

Concerning cost, apart from insurance and petrol (the consumes about 17-20 lt./100 km) don't forget the tires. With 700Nm you will burn them fast.

Video from a german TV test is available (large file )

More after the coming weekend

merlin