Sponsored by:

Has anyone done business with Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 - 06 e55 Wagon - looking for
Has anyone done business with Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

I'm in California so I wanted to know if anyone on this forum has any first hand experience with Mercedes Manhattan to share?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black, E350 Wagon, Supercharged Denali, Lotus Elise, Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor.
I believe it's a company store...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 Sport 4Matic - P2 & Drivers Assist / 2010 C300 Sport 4Matic - P2 / 2013 Porsche Cayenne S
Originally Posted by Wish4_e55Wagon
I'm in California so I wanted to know if anyone on this forum has any first hand experience with Mercedes Manhattan to share?
When I lived in Manhattan they were my primary shop I've used. I even got a car from them. They are alright. After leaving the city and moving to Jersey I use Globe Motor Cars (http://www.globemotorcar.com/) and I'm much happier with them. MB of Manhattan wasn't bad but Globe is so much better. With Globe I always get a MB courtesy car, better service and my sales guy really goes out of his way to make me happy. I got 2 cars from Globe so far and both experiences have been wonderful. Since you are in Cali. why are you interested in MB of Manhattan if you don't mind me asking ? Are you trying to compare your dealership to MB Manhattan ?
Old 11-08-2008, 01:04 PM

04 - 06 e55 Wagon - looking for
They have a brilliant silver '05 Wagon for sale and as you know they are few and far between. I did a db search on the VIN and it looks like there is no power liftgate option. I sent them an email, and waiting for a call back. I can have the power liftgate option installed by Steve at MBenzNL but it will cost be roughly 5X the MSRP to add that feature as an afterthought. Thanks for the info.