Sponsored by:

Chicago Winter Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
wait! Are we going to Addison or buffalo grove???
Old 02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
So when is this and where? So much back and forth on this thread I lost track.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
For those that have not heard the JR machine, you are in for a real treat. Incredible sounding car!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jakpro1
For those that have not heard the JR machine, you are in for a real treat. Incredible sounding car!!!
Thanks Jim, but if I attend this event I will not be driving the BS, it is still out in California getting a few more mods put on it. None of my "fast" cars get driven on the salt and ice covered roads of Chicago during the winter months. I'll drive the ML, its an MB.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Hey Jim, Its at chicago indoor racing tomm. night at 7...
Old 02-04-2009, 10:51 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
GL550, C55, 335i Coupe, vintage Mustang
This event will be in Addison

Nick
Old 02-05-2009, 09:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Originally Posted by nick 55
This event will be in Addison

Nick
Old 02-06-2009, 12:08 AM

2012 JDM
Soooooo????!?!?!?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63
who had the fastest laptime? and who had the most fender benders?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:43 AM

04' C32 AMG & 90' TT 300ZX
bah my lap times were lame....best lap in each race was like 16.25..16.23...16.20..16.19...16.15..16.13..16.11. I wanted to hit 15 but oh well. Some people did like 15.6 something which is a really good time
Old 02-06-2009, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by J 2OOI
Soooooo????!?!?!?
We went fast....

Chicago Indoor racing is SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 PM

I got a lot of penalties. Enough said.

Nick
Old 02-06-2009, 01:11 PM

2012 JDM
I heard this is how the night went down:

SAMAS showed up, tastfully modded his cart to look like Darth Vader and took to the track. His W210cart, while being an older cart, is widely known as being the nicest around.

Marcus said that while it was great to see everyone the facility was not up to his standard and the carts weren’t either. He is friends with the owners of a much better carting track. He also said that while he is an expert on cart racing, he had a disadvantage because he is tall.

Aleksandar got there and immediately modified his cart to have lights underneath it. Everything was going fine until he entered the last turn and forgot to turn, heading straight into the tire barrier wall.

Nick, being so light, ran laps around everyone, but had to leave early to get home to be with the new wifey (who he recently purchased a BMW!!! for).

JRcart talked hella trash on the internet, showed with a pit crew of 12, worked on his cart for two hours, ran one lap, complained that his cart was losing traction unexplainably in the middle of the track and immediately headed back into the pits. He later headed out and was lapped 3 times by ENDSMTG. JRcart then called up brad from evosport to see how on earth this could’ve happened and pledged to do more mods before the next meet.

ENDSMTG showed up, took the rest of the group to school on the track and left. On the way home he got baited into a race with a punk kid in a mustang with modded exhaust. After putting bus lengths on the mustang, his V1 lit up with instant-on Ka band while doing about a buck sixty. He outran the cops, got home and told his wife “if the cops show up, I haven’t left the house all night.” He has subsequently decided to keep the E55 parked for the next month “just in case.”

Jtc55 had to sit out of the first race because he lost the caravan heading to the carting track and showed up 30 minutes behind the rest of the pack. (he has an E63 not an E55, nuff said)

C32used couldn’t make it because he had to hang with the kids as per usual.

Is that about right????

Last edited by J 2OOI; 02-06-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes

SAMAS showed up, tastfully modded his cart to look like Darth Vader and took to the track. His W210cart, while being an older cart, is widely known as being the nicest around.

Marcus said that while it was great to see everyone the facility was not up to his standard and the carts weren’t either. He is friends with the owners of a much better carting track. He also said that while he is an expert on cart racing, he had a disadvantage because he is tall.

Aleksandar got there and immediately modified his cart to have lights underneath it. Everything was going fine until he entered the last turn and forgot to turn, heading straight into the tire barrier wall.

Nick, being so light, ran laps around everyone, but had to leave early to get home to be with the new wifey (who he recently purchased a BMW!!! for).

JRcart talked hella trash on the internet, showed with a pit crew of 12, worked on his cart for two hours, ran one lap, complained that his cart was losing traction unexplainably in the middle of the track and immediately headed back into the pits. He later headed out and was lapped 3 times by ENDSMTG. JRcart then called up brad from evosport to see how on earth this could’ve happened and pledged to do more mods before the next meet.

ENDSMTG showed up, took the rest of the group to school on the track and left. On the way home he got baited into a race with a punk kid in a mustang with modded exhaust. After putting bus lengths on the mustang, his V1 lit up with instant-on Ka band while doing about a buck sixty. He outran the cops, got home and told his wife “if the cops show up, I haven’t left the house all night.” He has subsequently decided to keep the E55 parked for the next month “just in case.”

Jtc55 had to sit out of the first race because he lost the caravan heading to the carting track and showed up 30 minutes behind the rest of the pack. (he has an E63 not an E55, nuff said)

Is that about right????

Jason showed up and modded his cart to include a smg transmission, but after the race was over he continued flooring the cart until the last moment possible,(if there was a passenger he would have peed his pants) and then proceeded to misinterpret the end of the drag strip, i mean uhhh track, and then crash and burn....

EDIT: Oh I just got the going off the track into the tire wall joke, very funnny...... not....
Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM

2012 JDM
Originally Posted by aleksandar1099
Jason showed up and modded his cart to include a smg transmission, but after the race was over he continued flooring the cart until the last moment possible,(if there was a passenger he would have peed his pants) and then proceeded to misinterpret the end of the drag strip, i mean uhhh track, and then crash and burn....
did I reeaaally have to burn??
Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
[QUOTE=J 2OOI;3333320] Jtc55 had to sit out of the first race because he lost the caravan heading to the carting track and showed up 30 minutes behind the rest of the pack. (he has an E63 not an E55, nuff said)
ouch, that hurts!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
did I reeaaally have to burn??
Yes..
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Is that about right????
LOL...I did not go, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and can't shake it.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
Originally Posted by jrcart
LOL...I did not go, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and can't shake it.
Jim, it doesn't matter that u and i didn't go, Jason is a BMW lover and loves to rip into us local MB guys.

Jason, keep this up and we're going to ban u from the meets.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:46 PM

2012 JDM
Originally Posted by jtc55
ouch, that hurts!
Well, your E63 is the nicest I've seen, so I feel just fine ribbing you about it
Old 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer

Is that about right????
Pretty accurate! I'm sore as hell today though! Alex kept bumping me trying to pass, and finally spun me out in the last race. I have to remember to kep my distance when we are on the street!

Thanks for organizing a great event Nick!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG

Is that about right????
Old 02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Old 02-06-2009, 06:25 PM

J, that was awesome! I especially like how you threw in the BMW part......on MBWorld.

Nick