Sponsored by:

Can I get a drama update?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Can I get a drama update?

So I'm not really a huge poster here, but I like to read all of the useful info that gets posted, and I can't help but get a little interested in all the drama that goes on between people, e.g. JRCart vs blackbenzzz etc...

Herein lies my problem, I seem to have missed a lot of good drama, and am only now reading about the aftermath. Like what happened between JRCart and Andy/MHP that got them both suspended? Does anyone have a link to the thread, or did the mods just delete it? Speaking of which, unless a post is obviously beyond the pale (e.g. racist), I think that mods shouldn't delete them. After all this is an internet messageboard, no one is forcing anyone to read the posts when people get all juvenile, and some people (like me) find them incredibly entertaining.

Also, what happened with XtinaNoel in the C63 forum that I just read someone talking about criminal charges being brought against him for like Terroristic Threats?

Speaking of criminal charges, I tried to find some info about the guy who was trying to sell fake wheels or something a while ago and actually took someones money, but I couldn't turn up much... the last thing I read was that he was actually going to trial. Anyone know more about that?

Maybe I'm way off here, and am in the vast minority, but this stuff has provided me with several hours of entertainment over the last few months, and I feel like I've missed a bunch of good episodes in the MBworld.org soap opera!