DerekFSU....The Dumbest **** **** On MB World

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
DerekFSU....The Dumbest **** **** On MB World

DerekFSU....you call yourself a racer LOL, a Pro racer LOL!!! I call you a JOKE!

Back in the mid to late 90's in my club racing and then pro racing days the it would have made me a real man to pull up my trailer to a local lapping event or maybe a racing school and challenge guys there to a race. Better yet, maybe I should have rolled up to the local Starbucks where the kids would hang out on their crotch rockets and challenged a few of them to a race...esentially that is what you are doing here, right?

You are a pathetic and sorry excuse of a person, you are probaly a broke-***, over financed b!tch that drives what could quite possibly be the ugliest hauler I have ever seen at any race track in my entire life. You are probaly not even a good race, you are probably a back marker (field filler), that only gets in everyones way....god I hated racers like you.

So Derek, when can I expect to see your ugly hauler up at Road America? Please call the track and set up the rental and give me the date. I will have my Black Series for some lapping and an AMA spec suprebike ready to race ANY CAR YOU CAN PRODUCE. That sound fair to me, you in your element and me in mine, let's do this and see who is the better racer. I will do it for the measly $5000.00 that you offered or more if you wish, I would not want to over extend you any more than you probably already are, believe me, I know how expensive racing can be.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
This will be down in T- minus.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 e55
c43amgedmonton1

ibtl

Old 02-13-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Oh oh....... here we go again
Old 02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
You run your mouth too much Jim. If I had any respect for you before it is definitely completely gone now. I tried to stay out of this crap but you overstepped the boundaries. Derek is a long time member and well respected. You are backing out of the original call out anyway.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Wasn't there already a thread for this?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You run your mouth too much Jim. If I had any respect for you before it is definitely completely gone now. I tried to stay out of this crap but you overstepped the boundaries. Derek is a long time member and well respected. You are backing out of the original call out anyway.
He's a bigger joke than you Ahmad!!!!!!!!!!!!! He started with me!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:16 PM

2004 E55 Evosport I & II; VRP H/E
Originally Posted by jrcart
see who is the better racer.
That would mean that both of you drive the same cars. I don't understand what you are afraid of . . . it's only a race.

By the way, your opening post confirms the following:

jrcart =
Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Banned

DerekFSU....you call yourself a racer LOL, a Pro racer LOL!!! I call you a JOKE!

Back in the mid to late 90's in my club racing and then pro racing days the it would have made me a real man to pull up my trailer to a local lapping event or maybe a racing school and challenge guys there to a race. Better yet, maybe I should have rolled up to the local Starbucks where the kids would hang out on their crotch rockets and challenged a few of them to a race...esentially that is what you are doing here, right?

You are a pathetic and sorry excuse of a person, you are probaly a broke-***, over financed b!tch that drives what could quite possibly be the ugliest hauler I have ever seen at any race track in my entire life. You are probaly not even a good race, you are probably a back marker (field filler), that only gets in everyones way....god I hated racers like you.

So Derek, when can I expect to see your ugly hauler up at Road America? Please call the track and set up the rental and give me the date. I will have my Black Series for some lapping and an AMA spec suprebike ready to race ANY CAR YOU CAN PRODUCE. That sound fair to me, you in your element and me in mine, let's do this and see who is the better racer. I will do it for the measly $5000.00 that you offered or more if you wish, I would not want to over extend you any more than you probably already are, believe me, I know how expensive racing can be.
What a little pu$$y...
Old 02-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
He's a bigger joke than you Ahmad!!!!!!!!!!!!! He started with me!
The only joke around here is you. You come around here running your mouth and when it comes time to put up you always fall short! Remember MIR? Where are your tens? Derek just called your loud mouth *** out. Now go get your *** handed to you again and GTFO this forum. Stop backpeddling and bringin up other bets.

RUN YOUR CAR NOT YOUR MOUTH
Old 02-13-2009, 02:21 PM

2011 E350 4matic
the almightly ban hammer strikes in t-minus....
Old 02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Banned

Someone PLEASE permaban this jerk. He has single handedly turned most of this forum to crap.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:24 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Didn't the mods put certain people on probation, on condition that their behavoir needs to change upon returning, or permannent ban? What happened?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Santa Cruz Blur

Go out and stare out some the milfs pushing strollers out in suburbia... No other good reason to be out in Naperville. That might just calm you down a bit.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:27 PM

2011 E350 4matic
point proven: money does not buy class. or intelligence, social/behavioral skills, common sense or a lot of other valuable qualities most of us regular folk take for granted.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:32 PM

A slow Tahoe!
One Word!!

Drama Queen!!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:32 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLC63, '19 M5
Name calling... really?

Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

https://mbworld.org/forums/3350513-post108.html

Look forward to seeing you. Best of luck at Willow.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
JIM!!! Stop reacting!!

Face it, you have gotten into some name calling as did I and others. DFSU's calling out was simply a culmination of that and almost like a voice from the forum saying enough.

Read his posts. Even when being aggressive with you, he is maintaining his cool and posting on topic. DO NOT make the leap to posting your feelings since that is exactly what your haters want to see.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
https://mbworld.org/forums/3350513-post108.html

Look forward to seeing you. Best of luck at Willow.
Hmmm...this clearly shows a lot of "class". Wish you guys the best in this epic battle. Pics and vids would be nice Derek.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:42 PM

Not an AMG :(
DerekFSU....I call you a JOKE!

.....You are a pathetic and sorry excuse of a person,

.....you are probaly a broke-***, over financed b!tch.....

.....you are probably a back marker (field filler), that only gets in everyones way....god I hated racers like you.

.....when can I expect to see your ugly hauler up at Road America?....
This is probably the most significant affront to common decency that I have ever encountered on MBWorld.

An utter embarrassment to every single MBWorld member (not just in the W211 AMG forum).
Old 02-13-2009, 02:45 PM

‘11 SLS, ‘19 GT63 s Edition One
My Daddy can beat up your Daddy....

My car is faster than your car......

I have more money than you do.....

My P*nis is bigger than your P*nis....nah nah nah nah nah nah

He started it... I didn't start it.... waahh waahhh waahhh waaahhh

MBWorld should be called MBPlayground

Go sit in the corner 'till you grow up !!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
An example in contrast....

Derek calls out jrcart in a tactful and somewhat respectful manner. The worst he did was question his prowess around a track in a car.

jrcart comes back with lame name calling and even lamer put-downs. Pretty much his modus operandi for anytime someone disagrees with him.

Tom
Old 02-13-2009, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DerekFSU....The Dumbest **** **** On MB World