Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHY more than 800HP is a waste,+new ZONDA with AMG 7.3 v12 engine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1988 535i 5 speed
I don't even know where to begin...there's so much fail on this thread (from storm) its almost unprecedented.

Ok, so first, WHY THE HELL are you constantly ramming the M156 down our throats? Every time we point out that the Zonda uses the M120, you for some reason god only knows keep respond with something like "Ohhh yeah? Im a super-cool GM and Porsche testt drivvver douches!!! AMG makes the M156!!! You are duumbb!!" Like that has anything to do with anything? That's like you stating bananas are blue, and then us all saying no, they are yellow. And then you telling us "yeah but oranges are orange". And then calling us douches. Again. Seriously, WE ALL KNOW THE M156 IS MADE IN HOUSE AT AMG. I really don't understand how this is relevant to the conversation. Next point. The Zonda uses a very modified version of the M120, NOT the M275/285. I don't know what makes you think it doesn't. You keep talking about how you "talked to some AMG guy" and he told you this. I also once had a Mitsubishi rep tell me an Evo has twin turbos. Does it? Well, you might now think it does, but the point is just because someone with a black shirt that said AMG on it told you the Zonda uses an N/A (Doesn't even make sense) version of the M275, doesn't make it right. Honestly, does it even make sense? Every component of the 275 including the block would have to be redesigned, basically meaning it's not even close the same engine anymore. OR, assuming we're right, they use a modified version of the 6.0s and 7.3s that AMG already have. What makes more sense to you?

And finally, I highly doubt your status as a GM and Porsche test driver, you seem to simply be a 14 year old punk with a tiny manhood that feels the need to enlarge his internet ***** by going out of control and attacking everybody who tells you differently. If you truly are who you say you are, then good job on getting what many people would consider their dream job. But the way you are acting is very immature. Nobody called you any names. But you did, and you also seem to feel the need to tell us how unbelievably cool and smart you are in every post in this thread. If I were you, I would quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by BenzBoy12
I highly doubt your status as a GM and Porsche test driver, you seem to simply be a 14 year old punk with a tiny manhood that feels the need to enlarge his internet ***** by going out of control and attacking everybody who tells you differently. If I were you, I would quit before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.