Sponsored by:

New 55 and CLK records set off nitrous!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
very easy, my car only has an ecu tune and K&N drop in filters...... don't have to bolt anything...... plug and play...

Originally Posted by JYOO
/\
Thats a fast muhphuckin v-freaking SIX!! Unbelievable man!! Fiske, i also imagine with GTR's being so new, that it cant be heavily modded??!! Im thing just a few bolt ons?? Am I right?? TX
Old 03-07-2009, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
BB...... congrats man, I forgot all about the track!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Thericker
I'm 110% w/ya NOS sucks it's like cheating, only time it's kool is when you've absolutely wrung out every bit of perf w/out it then MAYBE do a couple runs for sh_itz n' giggles...Deff NOT bragging rights to the fastest CLK55/63 or whatever platform after said NOS runs.

Though I see NO HARM & I love using High Octane race fuel, you gotta dump some Sunoco 100+ in your tank & claim your very deserved 10.9x run/slip

DoooooooITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
I dont think nitrous is cheating but I am going for 10.7x without spray by the rental I do at MIR in November. I dont think race gas will make much of a difference unless I put a smaller pulley on and tune for race gas. My ca is a street driven semi daily driver. I need to be able to just put pump in it and go.
Originally Posted by BlackOnBlackCLK
I just Watched the back to back 11.03 runs that thing sounds mean
you need the mickeys on there and you'll see tens no problem
Thanks! The sound is pretty much all your work! Speaking of which, I have a customer for you.

Yea, all it needs is a sticky tire and tens for sure
Originally Posted by ABALONE
Congrats!!!!!!

How much boost are you running?

Please please please, don't go the NOS way, things are soooo much more cool if you keep it non-nitrous and not this 'power in a bottle'. If you want to run faster, tune it more
Thank you!

About 8PSI

There are a few more things I plan on trying before spraying.
Originally Posted by lowphat
Congrats Ahmad! No bottle..... no BS.....
Thanks Marco! Appreciate it buddy
Originally Posted by str8ridin
Damn Lowphat, haven't seen you for years! lol

and Blackbenzz
Thanks
Originally Posted by JYOO
WOW BLACK!! Suprise suprise, a thread by blackbenzz and cart and his cheerleader lzh have NOTHING to say???? NO WAY, usually they follow BB around saying my daddy(cart) can whup your daddy!!

BB, it must feel SO good to make the haters suffer!! After all that talk... we have a baddest car on the planet, you have a ricer hooptie, u cant beat me and my wallet, blah blah blah!! Now they arent even man enough to congratulate or apologize, after this tho, i think i can get sidekick to say something on this thread, haha.

RICKER seems like youre happier than BB is!!

I always did love a good underdog, david vs goliath story!! Thanks for being that in real life bb!! Unbelievable!! '

Damn CCW, u suck...hurry up and get in the 10's im sure Ricker would appreciate it.
It does feel really good. Especially since I beat his race gas/nitrous times with pump/no nitrous. After all the **** both of them talked while I had to sit back and wait for the tracks to reopen KNOWING I had the quicker car. I dont care about LZH, I just tell him to refer to his quote in my sig. People will always talk trash and make excuses and jrcart and LZH are no different. Ive learned to let my actions do the talking. I wish he would have showed up so I could take his money though. Would have been nice.

I also love it when the underdog wins. $200k Gods chariot vs. ricer hooptie and once again the ricer hooptie previals

At this point I almost want to just sell the damn things. They **** me off every time I see them arghhh. They should fit an E55
Originally Posted by Fikse
congrats on the great runs! We both need a blink of an eye to get 10's.... I ran 11.03 @ 125.4 in the GT-R last week...
Thank you! Damn that GTR is movin! It is frustrating being on the brink, good luck to you
Originally Posted by LZH
Quiet because I've already made my feelings about Ahmads car known. Hell, anyone can modify their car to go 10's....I don't feel it warrants any congratulations or an apology since I never said he COULDN'T run 10's (and technically, he didn't). And for someone who is already ON PROBATION, you should watch your mouth. Intentionally circumventing the forum filters and trying to bait me into a flame war should be grounds for a ban considering your current status.
If anyone can do it why hasn't Jim? He has been saying he is gonna do it for a while now. Even trailers his car around the country to run at tracks and yet we see no tens even with race gas and nitrous! One word for you... SCOREBOARD
Originally Posted by Mathmik
BB...... congrats man, I forgot all about the track!
Thank you See you at the track or on the street soon

Last edited by blackbenzz; 03-07-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:59 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Ahmad - you need to take your own advice and quit runing your mouth. Let me know when you wanna have a real race around a road course. You and I both know that you are not running on "motor only".
Old 03-08-2009, 01:04 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by LZH
Ahmad - you need to take your own advice and quit runing your mouth. Let me know when you wanna have a real race around a road course. You and I both know that you are not running on "motor only".
When did I say I was running motor only? I said no nitrous and pump gas. Please stay out of my thread. kthanx bye
Old 03-08-2009, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
let me say I have looked over Ahmad's car while at the track several times the last few track events and there has been no bottles hooked up to his car and he has been running motor s/c only. No race fuel, no bottle.
A real race? 1/4 racing is the only thing being discussed here in this thread. Who gives a rats a$$ about road courses.
Bottom line=Blackbenz is king of the motor s/c only 55 and CLK record. I dont think he really cares much about road courses other then to play around. Am I wrong BB or you gonna go for the road course records now
Old 03-08-2009, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by LZH
You must be willing to over pay for something you like, and can't buy it cheap enough if you don't.

You must be feeling STUPID now........cause that thing worth only half price !!!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
let me say I have looked over Ahmad's car while at the track several times the last few track events and there has been no bottles hooked up to his car and he has been running motor s/c only. No race fuel, no bottle.
A real race? 1/4 racing is the only thing being discussed here in this thread. Who gives a rats a$$ about road courses.
Bottom line=Blackbenz is king of the motor s/c only 55 and CLK record. I dont think he really cares much about road courses other then to play around. Am I wrong BB or you gonna go for the road course records now
Thanks Jeff I knew the haters would question me using nitrous an made it a point to not even have a bottle in my car and left it at home. There were many witnesses that saw in my trunk and I promise there was no nitrous involved with my car that day.

I am a very competitive person and I actually enjoy road racing quite a bit but I know my car nor my driving skills are the best. I would like to go to more HPDE events. I do it for fun, just like drag racing. Just so happens my car is "good" at drag racing, relatively speaking. And also happens to be the topic at hand. Next I'll get challenged to a "real race" offroading

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tieZ-raTN0
Old 03-08-2009, 04:04 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by TMC M5
You really have no appreciation for how difficult it is to get a Mercedes Benz into the 10's. Unfortunately, there are a ton of hurdles to overcome from the weight of a luxury car....to the electronic limiters for both the ECU and TCU...to the suspension. There are only 4...count them.. 4 MB's running the 1/4 faster than Ahmad without spraying nitrous. That still may not impress you...but for the people who understand these sort of things....it is very impressive.

Tom
Tom please.....it ain't that hard. My friggin truck is a tick slower than my BS in the 1/4. It ain't hard. It just costs more for an AMG. If I wanted to I'd strap a blower (like Ahmad did) or turbos on my car and run low 10's. But, I have other plans for my car...

Ahmad - I honestly had no intention of posting here and letting you enjoy the limelight you so clearly need. It wasn't until your cheerleader opened his mouth and got what he asked for. Why do you keep posting that stupid clip of your car on a road course ? comical...LOL
Old 03-08-2009, 06:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Pardon my ignorance for not following, but what motor/mods are you running??
Old 03-08-2009, 06:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
I dont think this all comes down to attention he needs...
BB's record passes are well deserved. He should be VERY proud of his accomplishments with what he has done with his CLK. He has done things to his CLK in the 1/4 that anyone in the MB world should appreciate. Just wish he had actually hit 10's the other day. Always next time I guess! Enough cheer....congrats again BB. Cant wait to see you crush your time on the 23rd!
Some need to keep in mind certain people have spent the better part of the last year calling BB's ride a hoopty and also saying how they were going to crush his times
and have spent ALL winter trailing around to different locations trying to do so, but have only been able to do so running a bottle or race gas. So if BB wants to rub it in peoples face what he has dont SO FAR on regular pump gas, then I say cheers! Its a rubbing well deserved
Old 03-08-2009, 06:48 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by LZH
Tom please.....it ain't that hard. My friggin truck is a tick slower than my BS in the 1/4. It ain't hard. It just costs more for an AMG. If I wanted to I'd strap a blower (like Ahmad did) or turbos on my car and run low 10's. But, I have other plans for my car...

Ahmad - I honestly had no intention of posting here and letting you enjoy the limelight you so clearly need. It wasn't until your cheerleader opened his mouth and got what he asked for. Why do you keep posting that stupid clip of your car on a road course ? comical...LOL
you do know that we are talking about making a benz go fast...not a truck
Please strap turbos or charger on your car and run 10's, if you are not going to , then do not state that you can....
secondly just to put it into prespective in terms of cost and blower applications etc...

has an SLR run these times?

If not, or if its close to it then i belive you need to show a little more espect to what has been achived here and maybe be humble enough to give credit where it is deserved

Last edited by Zod; 03-08-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:13 AM

2001: Supercharged E55 AMG
Originally Posted by LZH
Give BB a break please. He is running a S/C M113 V8 with NO nitrous and on pump fuel. That is ALL motor,period If he adds nitrous, then he is on "power in a bottle" and that turns the performance into a whole different direction IMHO. Now he has his power there 24/7 365 days of the year!!

Again, congrats BB
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Congrats lil-buddy, you deserve it!!! "shake them haters off"
Old 03-08-2009, 08:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by Zod
you do know that we are talking about making a benz go fast...not a truck
Please strap turbos or charger on your car and run 10's, if you are not going to , then do not state that you can....
secondly just to put it into prespective in terms of cost and blower applications etc...

has an SLR run these times?

If not, or if its close to it then i belive you need to show a little more espect to what has been achived here and maybe be humble enough to give credit where it is deserved
+1. If it was so easy, we all know who would have done this already.

Congrats and ignore the haters that are unwilling to eat crow.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by LZH

Luke:

Unless your truck is a MB ...then you once again don't get it....

Ask RARFinancial about "just slapping a blower" on the 63 engine. It isn't about the $'s..... you really are showing the membership here how ignorant you are about modding MB's in general....I am enjoying it... keep up the good work!!!

Tom

Last edited by TMC M5; 03-08-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:57 AM

Luke:

Ask RARFinancial about "just slapping a blower" on the 63 engine. It isn't about the $'s..... you really are showing the membership here how ignorant you are about modding MB's in general....I am enjoying it... keep up the good work!!!

Tom
LZH just looks silly in this thread. I still don't get why he continues to be the Chester to Jim's Spike.

"We'ze pals ain't we, Spike? Huh, Spike? Spike?"

Jim has possibly spent more $$$ than anyone on mods and still hasn't went 10's, yet it's simple for LZH. He could easily do it if he wanted. In fact, I'm thinking the guy should start a tuning company, since he can easily do what most others have failed to do.

Hoopties "R" Us

Old 03-08-2009, 01:10 PM

'04 Porsche 996TT X-50, '95 M3 Built & Blown
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
I dont think this all comes down to attention he needs...
BB's record passes are well deserved. He should be VERY proud of his accomplishments with what he has done with his CLK. He has done things to his CLK in the 1/4 that anyone in the MB world should appreciate. Just wish he had actually hit 10's the other day. Always next time I guess! Enough cheer....congrats again BB. Cant wait to see you crush your time on the 23rd!
Some need to keep in mind certain people have spent the better part of the last year calling BB's ride a hoopty and also saying how they were going to crush his times
and have spent ALL winter trailing around to different locations trying to do so, but have only been able to do so running a bottle or race gas. So if BB wants to rub it in peoples face what he has dont SO FAR on regular pump gas, then I say cheers! Its a rubbing well deserved
Well said Jeff!

Ahmad you have and should continue to take the high road. Regardless of what people say about your car NO ONE CAN DENY IT MOVES HOUSE BRO!

Remember that pack with the devil we spoke about? Would have definitely brought you 10's even without traction or pissing or dumping or whatever weight reduction you should have tried while going for 10's!

I hope the 23rd works out and I'll see ya then!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Timeless
+1. If it was so easy, we all know who would have done this already.
He just need to find the right tuner since he has unlimited funds and he can't beat a car that is worth 1/10 his car(no disrespect Ahmad).

He does have many people with hands in his car. Needs just ONE! 'NOUGH SAID! You've got my cell Jim.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by indyjoe
LZH just looks silly in this thread. I still don't get why he continues to be the Chester to Jim's Spike.

"We'ze pals ain't we, Spike? Huh, Spike? Spike?"

Jim has possibly spent more $$$ than anyone on mods and still hasn't went 10's, yet it's simple for LZH. He could easily do it if he wanted. In fact, I'm thinking the guy should start a tuning company, since he can easily do what most others have failed to do.

Hoopties "R" Us

That's funny *****!

Spitting coffee on the keyboard is NOT good! Thanks bro!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by tuningtechnician
...Remember that pack with the devil we spoke about? Would have definitely brought you 10's even without traction or pissing or dumping or whatever weight reduction you should have tried while going for 10's!
oh lordy...i HOPE that doesn't mean what i think it does!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by chiromikey
oh lordy...i HOPE that doesn't mean what i think it does!
I hope you weren't referring to using a suspended tuning company's product.

BITE YOUR TONGUE MIKEY!!!!!

Wayne and LET have a proven product with Ahmad's beast so why would he change.

Unless the black hole could guarantee the flux capacitor could do a "Back To The Future" tune that would bring Ahmad into the 8's!!!

Last edited by tuningtechnician; 03-08-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by tuningtechnician
I hope you weren't referring to using a suspended tuning company's product.

BITE YOUR TONGUE MIKEY!!!!!

Wayne and LET have a proven product with Ahamad's beast so why would he change.

Unless the black hole could guarantee the flux capacitor could do a "Back To The Future" tune that would bring Ahamad into the 8's!!!
oh good...my bad for assuming!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by indyjoe

Hoopties "R" Us

Sorry, but I have not mentioned Jim in this thread ONCE. So, I'm not sure what you are referring to. But since you brought it up - see my next post.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
LZH
Banned

Luke:

Tom
Tom - I am very well aware of what it takes to modify a MB and clearly you are the one who doesn't get it. All it takes is money. From day one I have said that turbos are the way to go with the 63, NOT a blower. I've had lengthy discussions with a few different tuners about this.
Since you guys want to discuss Jim (Jrcart) and how he's spent so much money on his car and still cannot beat Ahmad - lets look at it a different way because IMO, Jim could have EASILY made his car stomp Ahmad if he spent his money differently - and yes Tom, it's all about money when it comes to going fast.
Case in point:

Jim has said a few times that he has spent about $60k on mods to his car. I believe in the article about this motor, they said the conversion was close to about $80k. I know for a FACT, that one of the tuners I spoke to said this could be done by them for $60k - we all know Brabus stuff is overpriced. My point is, Jim could have spent his $60k, save all the money he spent draggin his car coast to coast and traveling/partying....and he would have a turbo 63 that would annihilate Ahmad and still have money leftover....
So please Tom, you are the only person showing their ignorance by thinking that modifying these cars is some sort of holy grail that money cannot buy. I've been doing this with all kinds of cars for a while now and the one thing that is always the same is how much money are you willing to spend.
Now, for those of you who will respond and say that Ahmad has spent much less and still beats Jim - great, yes he has. But his car is still a ricer hooptie with an AFTERMARKET blower.
Ahmad - why don't you post up some high rez photos of your car, inside and out with a list of your mods and total cost ?

Last edited by LZH; 03-08-2009 at 05:51 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 55 and CLK records set off nitrous!