Thank you Joe!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 02:05 PM

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
E55(gone), Tesla Model S P90DL, MB GL 450
Arrow Thank you Joe!!!!

MB World,

I just wanted to take a moment to share my miserable experience with one vendor (not a sponsor here) and then how another online vendor saved the day.

A few weeks ago, I needed to purchase some front brake pads. I searched here and decided to go with EBC ceramics. I found them online and placed the order. A week went by and I inquired as to the status, as I was a bit nervous of my pads wearing out. I felt like I was connected to an outsourced call center overseas. No help, I was told not in stock. So I kindly requested my money back and ordered OEM pads immediately. It took 4 weeks to get a refund and the customer service rep insulted me via email by making fun of my name. In the end, I learned 2 things; there are currently no aftermarket pads for the E63, and to avoid www.autopartswarehouse.com at all costs.

So, back to the OEM pads, I found www.europartsdirect.com, and placed an order for OEM pads and sensors. The price was amazing, and again, nervous about the diminishing pads, I rushed them, via 2 day delivery. 2 days later, I get a box with just sensors. Frustrated, I called EuroPartsDirect, left a message, and shot them an email. Joe personally called me and apologized profusely. He mentioned there were in the middle of moving (as the phone message also stated when I called to leave a message). He sent them overnight at his cost and I received them the next day. Great service, and I respect Joe for doing what I would have done to make things right. Not many people left in the world with class like this. Thanks Joe!

Disclaimer, I'm not affiliated, nor can I, do I, or will I benefit from europartsdirect. I just wanted to praise them on the service I received and the amazing prices.

Regards,
- Zishan
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Zishan
MB World,

I just wanted to take a moment to share my miserable experience with one vendor (not a sponsor here) and then how another online vendor saved the day.

A few weeks ago, I needed to purchase some front brake pads. I searched here and decided to go with EBC ceramics. I found them online and placed the order. A week went by and I inquired as to the status, as I was a bit nervous of my pads wearing out. I felt like I was connected to an outsourced call center overseas. No help, I was told not in stock. So I kindly requested my money back and ordered OEM pads immediately. It took 4 weeks to get a refund and the customer service rep insulted me via email by making fun of my name. In the end, I learned 2 things; there are currently no aftermarket pads for the E63, and to avoid www.autopartswarehouse.com at all costs.

So, back to the OEM pads, I found www.europartsdirect.com, and placed an order for OEM pads and sensors. The price was amazing, and again, nervous about the diminishing pads, I rushed them, via 2 day delivery. 2 days later, I get a box with just sensors. Frustrated, I called EuroPartsDirect, left a message, and shot them an email. Joe personally called me and apologized profusely. He mentioned there were in the middle of moving (as the phone message also stated when I called to leave a message). He sent them overnight at his cost and I received them the next day. Great service, and I respect Joe for doing what I would have done to make things right. Not many people left in the world with class like this. Thanks Joe!

Disclaimer, I'm not affiliated, nor can I, do I, or will I benefit from europartsdirect. I just wanted to praise them on the service I received and the amazing prices.

Regards,
- Zishan

EuroPartsDirect does not show any brake parts for the E63? I chose the year, vehicle make and model, but not much showed up Is their website under development?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
wait, so are you happy just because you received a day later an item that was suppose to come with a first package?
Old 03-21-2009, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
EuroPartsDirect does not show any brake parts for the E63? I chose the year, vehicle make and model, but not much showed up Is their website under development?

I just tried, worked for me, but now they are showing brake pads are out of stock. The pads cost $240 bucks, OEM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Karlson
wait, so are you happy just because you received a day later an item that was suppose to come with a first package?
Ofcourse not, I was unhappy. But I'm glad I received a call from a live person to apologize. I'm happy that they paid to have the part overnighted at their cost to get the part to me asap.