****V12GodSpeed VRP825 Package Results At MIR!!****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
****V12GodSpeed VRP825 Package Results At MIR!!****

Occasionally when we see outrageous results from a tuner, we ask ourselves "is that repeatable?" I asked myself that question when the data for the VRP825 package was announced for the 65's Well I witnessed first hand the "hell" this package can unleash on V12GodSpeed/Jody's CL65. A relatively simple list of parts that creates utterly brutal HP!! Congrats to all involved in making this package a reality, excellent results along with fit and finish. Jody didnt have a chance to dyno, so there no better "dyno" then the dragstrip!! The first pass of the day was an 11.026 @ 127.21mph 1.691 60ft. I could tell he was leaving soft coupled with a little spin thru first gear. Second run of the day was a 10.914 @ 126.30 1.622 60ft. He definitely left a bit harder and finally cracked the 10's but was still hazing the tires in first and getting a low 1.62 60ft. This told me there was more in the car. Next we wanted to try the exhaust cutouts to see if they made more power. Keys were handed to me so I couldnt disappoint. We opened up the cutouts and made sure we had an adequate cool down with the ice reservoir full. I cracked off a 10.874 @ 127.85mph 1.642 60ft. OK now we were excited, but i still felt there was more left as I was still scrubing the tires in first gear. We wanted to do one more pass with long cool down and exhaust cutouts closed. Track was scrubbed and fresh VHT layed before I made this last run. I got a good burnout and really nailed the launch, I knew it was going to be a good run as I had ZERO wheelspin. 10.725 @ 128.08mph 1.575 60ft!!! This car is an absolute animal and its amazing what can be achieved with relatively minimal modifications. Thanks Jody for letting me get a couple of runs in and thanks to VRP for an awesome performance package!!!

Last edited by JAYCL600; 03-24-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
Awesome results!

What technique did you use for the 1.575 launch?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
2004 E55
Great googly moogly that's fast!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Congratulations man..... these numbers are just
Old 03-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Congrats to both of you! Amazing car and amazing driving!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Nice times

Somebody better get to updating that list
Old 03-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL65
Congrats guys!! I had NO doubt whatsoever that it would perform the way it did. VRP is working with me on further revisions to the tune and we expect to have even more power out of it within the next few weeks!! BTW, the VRP950 turbo upgrade package is in the works.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:23 PM

2008 E63
holy smokes! congrats you guys.

are those wheels from 360 forged?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
in response to Jay couldn't put it better myself. Thanks Master Jay!... as Jay said the car is a monster, just unraw power ....Would like to add that car is set for 100 octane tune. I drove all the way to MD in 93 and tracked with a quarter tank of 93 and added only 2 gallons of 103 octane. I still think if I would have driven with 100 octane ECU would have advanced timing and we would have seen better traps. Not to mention I am only running stock pump. That's right only 1 pump (stock) upgrading next week to 2...

I would like to thank some people for their efforts and for making this happen:

VRP (Victor Aka Vrus)- There are not enough words to express gratitude you practically told me take the package and pay as you go. I just couldn't disappoint you Vic! Your package is the real deal. You show me where a 4600+ black bison could get into the almost mid 10’s and I will be a believer. Just wanted to thank you publicly. Your products and service are unremarkable. Thanks Vic!

Marcin Aka Dsmed- I have spent more time with Marcin than any other person in these last few weeks. LOL! I text him night and day, morning, dinner, lunchtime, you name it….Marcin is a mastermind behind the whole process along with Victor. He has walked me thru trouble shooting some small issues to how to get acquainted with power and how to extract even more power from the car (don't get jealous Marko lol..) …

Jeffrey- My personal Tech (not in the Board) I thank my tech gratefully for all the advice and all the efforts he puts into my car. This guy is a car nut!. The passion for AMG cars we share are amazing. There is not a day I call him and tell him I need help and he refuses to help. Greatly appreciate his help for helping me with install and getting my car where it's at. Thanks Jeff!

John Nouri Aka bp95gsx- While installing Intercoolers we broke off Boost Pressure sensor. Car was not going to be able to run properly. We thought we were not going to make it to MIR. I was frustrated and had tried to contact every person I though that had a V12. Trust me some said no (rightfully so because the sensor is very fragile and becomes crystallized and could break while removing) I did not held it against no one! I would have said no myself!! LOL! But Victor told me “call John” tell him he is doing a favor for me…I called john and this guy not only lent it to me…he said take it and bring it back when ever you can. He took it off his car and gave it to me…still have it…Just amazing the help and support he provided. Thanks John! He has a shop over in NJ top Notch! I will be visiting more often.

Dennis Aka Kwik SC- Thanks for your help D! Thank you for taking the drive with me to pick up the drag wheels. I will return them this week. Did not get to use them but thanks for the support.

Tom/Ahmad/ Jay / Marko- I have thanked you guys too many times…Thanks for your help, sportsmanship and advices.
Jay you are one hell of a driver. Thanks for lending me your drag radilas man..MT's 260 stick like glue..nuff said...You set the bar high for me every minute bro. Even though it’s my car it takes skills to nail a 1.5 60 footer. Ahmad and Jay make it look easy but it’s not…LOL.
Ahmad- your car is the ultimate sleeper, congrats for killing your times a bit more a you are passing all the V12’s!
Tom- your car is an animal as well bro...can't leave her out..moderate but strong. Thanks for dinner man!

Marko…I know you and jay were in a D** swinging contest last night…LOL…I think you still hold the record for fastest Benz by .001 seconds…just have to go back to the drawing board. As it stand on drag times, if I post that would make me 1st I believe but it’s really not. Not until you post your slips. Its ok I want to squeeze a 10.60...coming right up. LOL .Thanks for your help as well! You have definitely raised the bar.

Finally would like to thank my friends for sticking with me, my lil Bro
Joel! This guy Nailed an 11.06 at 126 in his first time ever driving my car...LOL...After he drove it he was speechless…he had never driven my car...tells you the kind of power the car has…when he came back he said he almost swallowed his tongue on launch, was speechless.

My friend GoDavAMG for driving down with me. Thanks Bro...your car is an animal as well...once you get some tires I see you sub 11.5's easy.

As of right now the beast is realxing and being pampered with a detail... `

Videos are being extracted should be up and running tomorrow or tonight.

Last edited by V12Godspeed; 03-24-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats! It's amazing to see these things going so fast.

btw, you probably should thank New2this as well.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:33 PM

99 turbo M3
congrats on the runs man
Old 03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

SL600
Nicely done
Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Great times!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Well done Jody, congratulations.

It's nice to see the 4,700lb monsters perform like that!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Good GAWD!!!!!!!!

How did you launch the car please?

Awesome man.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
jody.....thing is a monster. i am thinking of going to englishtown this wednesday....you wanna go?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Jody:

Your car is just amazing! I have to admit that the Black Bison look was not my taste in pictures...but damn that car is great looking in person!!!

Not only does your car look wickedly sinister...but it backs up that look with unbelievably brutal power! I am so happy for you...all those trials and tribulations in search of performance gains have come to fruition...you deserve this!!

Congrats also to Victor, Marko and dsmed for their contributions to the evolution of our V12TT platform! Although....you guys have now officially made my car slow by comparison...thanks you b@st@rds!!!!

Tom

Last edited by TMC M5; 03-24-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Tom/Ahmad/ Jay / Marko- I have thanked you guys too many times…Thanks for your help, sportsmanship and advices.
Jay you are one hell of a driver. Thanks for lending me your drag radilas man..MT's 260 stick like glue..nuff said...You set the bar high for me every minute bro. Even though it’s my car it takes skills to nail a 1.5 60 footer. Ahmad and Jay make it look easy but it’s not…LOL.
Ahmad- your car is the ultimate sleeper, congrats for killing your times a bit more a you are passing all the V12’s!
No prob bro. We are all good friends and we all help each other out. Thats how things should be. I was very happy for you when the car went 10.72!

Nah, the ultimate sleeper was that Eagle Summit there LOLLL
Old 03-24-2009, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
SICKKKK.....(v12godspeed) I remember at a car meet you told me you were thinking about getting rid of the beast. A couple months later you break the 10'zzz. SICKKKKK !
Old 03-24-2009, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Congrats, Jody. That's moving.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
in response to Jay couldn't put it better myself. Thanks Master Jay!... as Jay said the car is a monster, just unraw power ....Would like to add that car is set for 100 octane tune. I drove all the way to MD in 93 and tracked with a quarter tank of 93 and added only 2 gallons of 103 octane. I still think if I would have driven with 100 octane ECU would have advanced timing and we would have seen better traps. Not to mention I am only running stock pump. That's right only 1 pump (stock) upgrading next week to 2...

I would like to thank some people for their efforts and for making this happen:

VRP (Victor Aka Vrus)- There are not enough words to express gratitude you practically told me take the package and pay as you go. I just couldn't disappoint you Vic! Your package is the real deal. You show me where a 4600+ black bison could get into the almost mid 10’s and I will be a believer. Just wanted to thank you publicly. Your products and service are unremarkable. Thanks Vic!

Marcin Aka Dsmed- I have spent more time with Marcin than any other person in these last few weeks. LOL! I text him night and day, morning, dinner, lunchtime, you name it….Marcin is a mastermind behind the whole process along with Victor. He has walked me thru trouble shooting some small issues to how to get acquainted with power and how to extract even more power from the car (don't get jealous Marko lol..) …

Jeffrey- My personal Tech (not in the Board) I thank my tech gratefully for all the advice and all the efforts he puts into my car. This guy is a car nut!. The passion for AMG cars we share are amazing. There is not a day I call him and tell him I need help and he refuses to help. Greatly appreciate his help for helping me with install and getting my car where it's at. Thanks Jeff!

John Nouri Aka bp95gsx- While installing Intercoolers we broke off Boost Pressure sensor. Car was not going to be able to run properly. We thought we were not going to make it to MIR. I was frustrated and had tried to contact every person I though that had a V12. Trust me some said no (rightfully so because the sensor is very fragile and becomes crystallized and could break while removing) I did not held it against no one! I would have said no myself!! LOL! But Victor told me “call John” tell him he is doing a favor for me…I called john and this guy not only lent it to me…he said take it and bring it back when ever you can. He took it off his car and gave it to me…still have it…Just amazing the help and support he provided. Thanks John! He has a shop over in NJ top Notch! I will be visiting more often.

Dennis Aka Kwik SC- Thanks for your help D! Thank you for taking the drive with me to pick up the drag wheels. I will return them this week. Did not get to use them but thanks for the support.

Tom- your car is an animal as well bro...can't leave her out..moderate but strong. Thanks for dinner man!

Marko…I know you and jay were in a D** swinging contest last night…LOL…I think you still hold the record for fastest Benz by .001 seconds…just have to go back to the drawing board. As it stand on drag times, if I post that would make me 1st I believe but it’s really not. Not until you post your slips. Its ok I want to squeeze a 10.60...coming right up. LOL .Thanks for your help as well! You have definitely raised the bar.

Finally would like to thank my friends for sticking with me, my lil Bro
Joel! This guy Nailed an 11.06 at 126 in his first time ever driving my car...LOL...After he drove it he was speechless…he had never driven my car...tells you the kind of power the car has…when he came back he said he almost swallowed his tongue on launch, was speechless.

My friend GoDavAMG for driving down with me. Thanks Bro...your car is an animal as well...once you get some tires I see you sub 11.5's easy.

As of right now the beast is realxing and being pampered with a detail... `

Videos are being extracted should be up and running tomorrow or tonight.
Holy mother of christ congratz.... VRP here I come
Old 03-24-2009, 05:43 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Good God Jody, your car's results are AMAZING! Cant wait to see it run at Englishtown.
Big congrats to all who contributed to making this package a reality.

Well done guys
Old 03-24-2009, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
great times grats man !!!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes

Congrats on the times!!!!

10's are in the air for alot of cars this season
Old 03-24-2009, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Jody, your car looked and ran amazing. Congrats on the numbers and thanks for buying my steak.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****V12GodSpeed VRP825 Package Results At MIR!!****