Anyone down for a Sacramento day?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Anyone down for a Sacramento day?

Alright, it seems that we have a few people interested in having a meet sometime in May. More then likely it will be on a Test-n-Tune day which only cost $50 but the down fall is it's only for 4 hours (12-4). If we could get enough people interested we could have it on a Sunday for a full day. Price will depend on how many people attend. I believe MB Forever has info on Sacramento Raceways prices.

He are the possible candidates for a meet depending on the date...Benzgal, Bassn, Benzboi and friends, RARFinancial, Sticky2, and hopefully MB Forever. We also have a few local that will hopefully attend, Hammer, Blueknight, SLK55R, Greek E500, and possibly a few others from mymbonline.

Chiromikey, Angela is hoping that you could attend. Could you please let me know your available dates in May. I'm looking at end of May or first weeks of June.

Everyone feel free to throw some dates out there, I'm mostly free after the 2nd week of May.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Alright, it seems that we have a few people interested in having a meet sometime in May. More then likely it will be on a Test-n-Tune day which only cost $50 but the down fall is it's only for 4 hours (12-4). If we could get enough people interested we could have it on a Sunday for a full day. Price will depend on how many people attend. I believe MB Forever has info on Sacramento Raceways prices.

He are the possible candidates for a meet depending on the date...Benzgal, Bassn, Benzboi and friends, RARFinancial, Sticky2, and hopefully MB Forever. We also have a few local that will hopefully attend, Hammer, Blueknight, SLK55R, Greek E500, and possibly a few others from mymbonline.

Chiromikey, Angela is hoping that you could attend. Could you please let me know your available dates in May. I'm looking at end of May or first weeks of June.

Everyone feel free to throw some dates out there, I'm mostly free after the 2nd week of May.

Did someone say "Hammer" The track should be in excellent condition and primed for some quick times! The Mustang guys were put'n down 1.5's and 1.6's on slicks! the last time I was out there......

Last edited by Hammer Down; 04-12-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
Did someone say "Hammer" The only problem is that it starts to get warm in May. Anything warmer than 70 at Sac and the track goes bye bye unless you run slicks! The Mustang guys were put'n down 1.5's and 1.6's on slicks!
Don't say anything to discourage or fellow southern MB's boys and girls from coming . You should say "Sac shines it's best on warmer days and the track is like glue" . Honestly I can't comment on this because I've never raced at Sac on a warm day. The one good thing that it will still probably be in the 70's and it's near sea level. It will also give me a chance to try my new rear reservoir tank.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Don't say anything to discourage or fellow southern MB's boys and girls from coming . You should say "Sac shines it's best on warmer days and the track is like glue" . Honestly I can't comment on this because I've never raced at Sac on a warm day. The one good thing that it will still probably be in the 70's and it's near sea level. It will also give me a chance to try my new rear reservoir tank.
How's that!
Old 04-12-2009, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Hey where did you get that quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Wishful thinking my friend, that's all.