Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
Originally Posted by AreL11
I wonder if these will actually work??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/White...Q5fAccessories
Originally Posted by KipF
I ordered a set for my city (inner) lights. They came in today and were an easy install. No error message and a HUGE improvement over the yellowish stock bulbs. Now I need to get some for my high beams and fogs.

UPDATE

While @ TVT Design today for some measurements for mods.. we installled these on my 03 SL55 AMG

the driver side worked, the passenger side caused an error msg and would blink/not work at all.

TVT also had Kevins E55 there.. so after switching the lights on my car (they both worked on driver side and caused the problem on passenger) we installed them on Kevins car and wala! They both worked perfect and look great.

So has anyone else installed these on anything but an E55?

I emailed motoringmax and told them what i just typed here.. waiting for a response and see if they do infact require a different LED.. any opinions?
Old 05-29-2009, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,073 Likes on 860 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
You have to make sure they are plugged in correctly. You need the positive side of the bulb holder to be on the positive side of the LED. It doesn't matter on the regular bulbs but it does matter with the LED's from motoringmax. If they do not work the first time, unplug and turn the bulbs and put them back in and they should work. It happened to mine. They only work one way.