W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone friendly with any Dodge dealers in SoCal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Anyone friendly with any Dodge dealers in SoCal?

My cousin's business is worse than it's ever been (high end jewelry and leather jackets), he used to have a 996TT and when the lease ended he downgraded to a 650 because even back then business was bad (about 12-18 months ago). He hated that so he got someone to take over the lease. Now he needs a new car.

He needs something cheap and fast, I brought up the Challenger SRT8 and he said he really likes it. Does anyone know how the markets for these are? Base price is 42k and fully loaded only adds a few more thousand to the price, but he said Mopar also has a turbo/super (not sure which) charger for it for about $2k. Is it possible to get these under sticker right now, or is the market hot?

Any advice would be awesome as he needs a new car in a few weeks. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
You'll have no issues getting a slamming deal. I'd low ball BIGTIME. You may have a harder time finding a dealership that will install the turbo and give you a deal. Buy the car and then mod it. I would hit up all the internet managers at the socal Dodge dealerships and let them fight it out.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
Thanks a lot for the advice. I really appreciate it. I thought the market for these would be hot right now considering how new they are and how cool they look. I told him to get an orange one, and then take a pic like this: http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclec...r-ta-1970a.jpg

to a vinyl wrap place and have them do the matte black in vinyl on the side of the car and then throw some retro looking matte black rims on it. The only thing that I dont like about the car is the interior. It looks very basic Dodge, nothing like the concept interior: http://image.automotive.com/f/miscel...or-dashjpg.jpg