Sponsored by:

Could be a new member of the family...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Z06 with Z07 Performance Package
Could be a new member of the family...

I am in the middle of working a deal out for a new 2009 E63 AMG. I need to downsize my cars and get something more practical. I am trying to get a car that is a good daily driver and has the power to have a little fun also. With the current incentives its a hard deal to pass up (26.6k off).

I am moving from a heavily modded corvette into the E63, do you think that this is a wise choice? I love the big mercs, they are gorgeous. I just hope it has enough power to seem fun after driving the vette for so long. If everything goes through I will be a new member tomorrow afternoon.

Greg
Old 06-07-2009, 10:20 PM

07 Z06, 08 Rover Sport, 03 Dmax, 13 Diavel
congrats and good luck on the move! I am a heavy corvette guy and i have an 01 E55 and a now newly acquired 07 E63. i also have a 675hp vette. speaking from both sides, i would say the benz is definitly quick, but more importantly, offers creature comforts of daily driving. its quiet, smooth, luxurious..the list can go on. the vette is just flat out fast and handles like its on rails. my vette gets super hot, i can't use the a/c, its uncomfy due to roll cage, etc... but man, it obliterates most cars on the streets.

with that said, you will LOVE the E63. if it is 26.6K off MSRP, you're getting a good deal! work the numbers man, get it done!

post back and let us know what happens!
Aj
Old 06-07-2009, 10:24 PM

2015 Z06 with Z07 Performance Package
Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
congrats and good luck on the move! I am a heavy corvette guy and i have an 01 E55 and a now newly acquired 07 E63. i also have a 675hp vette. speaking from both sides, i would say the benz is definitly quick, but more importantly, offers creature comforts of daily driving. its quiet, smooth, luxurious..the list can go on. the vette is just flat out fast and handles like its on rails. my vette gets super hot, i can't use the a/c, its uncomfy due to roll cage, etc... but man, it obliterates most cars on the streets.

with that said, you will LOVE the E63. if it is 26.6K off MSRP, you're getting a good deal! work the numbers man, get it done!

post back and let us know what happens!
Aj
AJ,

Will do, it is the exact car I wanted color and options. It is heavily discounted. I will put the exact numbers up tomorrow along with some pictures. I am already looking into a few basic mods! hahaha

Greg