W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Sacramento Raceway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009 | 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Sacramento Raceway

Alright, I know the heat is here and no records will be broken but it will still be fun. On July 3rd Sacramento will be holding a 8 hour event from 12-4 and 6-10. I plan on practicing my launches through the first portion and going for some better times towards the evening. The total cost is $100 for all day.

Josh....you in? How about Rick? Come on guys it should be a blast and from what I hear if you get there early you could go back to back runs for the first hour. I'm thinking it's not going to be that crowded since it's the July 4Th weekend.
Old 06-26-2009 | 12:25 AM

A Prius because I'm green
I'm definitely trying to make it. My cherry needs to be popped sometime and it will only go up from here since I'm still stock. By all means if you want to run against me and see how fast your mods are just let me know.
Old 06-26-2009 | 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
I'm definitely trying to make it. My cherry needs to be popped sometime and it will only go up from here since I'm still stock. By all means if you want to run against me and see how fast your mods are just let me know.
Great! I'm glad you're going to make it and it will be fun regardless.

Anytime next week would be good for me since the wife will be in LA for a week. Some midnight Mexico runs sound like a blast. I also know of someone with a 911 turbo that would love to join us, depending on his availability.
Old 06-26-2009 | 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Sac? who's in Josh ? Jangy? hey, what about the whole SD CREW
I will check to see if I'm in tomarrow.. bassan are you in 100% ? if so I'll try to make it... I HAVE THE AMG FLAG

/
Old 06-26-2009 | 03:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Sac? who's in Josh ? Jangy? hey, what about the whole SD CREW
I will check to see if I'm in tomarrow.. bassan are you in 100% ? if so I'll try to make it... I HAVE THE AMG FLAG /
If I get one other person to commit I'll be there for sure.
Old 06-27-2009 | 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by bassn_07
If I get one other person to commit I'll be there for sure.

This would be great! I hope I can commit!

I will post up a yea or nay in the next by the 1st
Old 06-27-2009 | 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Great Josh! Hope you guys could make it out!
Old 06-27-2009 | 01:39 PM

Great! I'm glad you're going to make it and it will be fun regardless.

Anytime next week would be good for me since the wife will be in LA for a week. Some midnight Mexico runs sound like a blast. I also know of someone with a 911 turbo that would love to join us, depending on his availability.

That 911 is no joke. I want to see him bring that thing out to Thunderhill in two weeks since the few I have seen there had drivers as good as him. It's the Golden Gate Lotus Club that is hosting it, I want to see him beat up on some go karts! I wouldn't mind seeing him and my friends STI's time differences.

Last edited by Mikesamg; 06-27-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Cause my retarded butt texts so much I can't spell
Old 06-27-2009 | 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
That 911 is no joke. I want to see him bring that thing out to Thunderhill in two weeks since the few I have seen there had drivers as good as him. It's the Golden Gate Lotus Club that is hosting it, I want to see him beat up on some go karts! I wouldn't mind seeing him and my friends STI's time differences.
Yeah, that thing is bad a$$! When we he took me through the mountain roads hitting up to 160 mph, I was like ! I couldn't believe how well he drove that thing, I've never had anyone scare me like that!

Let's hit up that track event. I really wouldn't mind watching these guys go at it, it'll be blast.

BTW....your stock E55 is running strong! I was thinking about this morning and racing up to 160 mph was fricken insane....!!!
Old 06-27-2009 | 02:17 PM

Yeah, that thing is bad a$$! When we he took me through the mountain roads hitting up to 160 mph, I was like ! I couldn't believe how well he drove that thing, I've never had anyone scare me like that!

Let's hit up that track event. I really wouldn't mind watching these guys go at it, it'll be blast.

BTW....your stock E55 is running strong! I was thinking about this morning and racing up to 160 mph was fricken insane....!!!

I wasn't even in it and I was amazed. I just saw it turn and when I came around it was gone. No way was I going to attempt to keep up and roll down a hill with no cell phone reception.

My friend with the STI is at work but I am trying to get a hold of him to see if he signed up yet. Let your friend with the 911 know it's through the Golden Gate Lotus Club. My friend drives his STI hard and he wants someone to push him out there. He's all into it and video tapes it so he can time each lap and pick his driving apart. Not bad for only having 6 track days and being int he advance group after just 2.

Yea I don't think I'm taking her up to the limiter again. I had the suspension on sport 1 and she still was a little too bouncy for me and braking isn't fun especially when a truck is moving that fast up on you haha! I wish we had video of last night just to show the M5Board what she can do stock. Also to show people how a person and 1psi in oil change can effect a car so much. Unless it was just my overly unconsistant driving abilities?? Good chance that was a major factor.

I want a stock E63 and M5 next, I know I can take them!
Old 06-30-2009 | 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
TTT

Okay....who's in? There must be a few southern boys willing to play for a $100, no?
Old 06-30-2009 | 01:37 AM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
I probably will go if I get my helmet in time.
Old 06-30-2009 | 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AZIPOD
I probably will go if I get my helmet in time.
Did you get it ordered from Summit Racing? Which one did you end up getting?

Jerry, if it doesn't come you're more than welcome to borrow mine . Alright it looks like we have 3 confirmed...yah?

Where the hell is that other LET guy...Zoink? Come on Zoink lets get-r-done.

Hammerdown? It's right down the street from ya. Where's Jrocket at? I thought he said that he'll try and make it the next time I went down. Did he sell his car and move on? Rick and Juicee....still waiting to hear from you guys. Sean, I thought you mentioned something about Vegas, if things change bring your a$$ on up here.

There should be a few guys from mymbonline showing up and one with a 996TT. Mike....here's your chance at that 1/4 mile run with him. I'll make sure to stay out of the passenger seat this time . He wants to take a ride through the twisties later on, are you game? I'm not because it will go something like this , , and

One other thing, for anyone traveling from down South bring you wife, girlfriend, and significant other. There are plenty of things to do hear in Norcal - wine tasting, San Francisco, and and, you get the point. My family and I love to take day trips to Carmel for breakfast, 17 mile drive, and hit Monterey Aquarium up in the afternoon, and followed up with a nice dinner. Just a few things to do if you plan on making a weekend out of it. Just a thought, as gay as it may seem LOL!

1. bassn
2. Mike
3. Azipod

Last edited by bassn_07; 06-30-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-30-2009 | 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Did you get it ordered from Summit Racing? Which one did you end up getting?

Jerry, if it doesn't come you're more than welcome to borrow mine . Alright it looks like we have 3 confirmed...yah?

Where the hell is that other LET guy...Zoink? Come on Zoink lets get-r-done.

Hammerdown? It's right down the street from ya. Where's Jrocket at? I thought he said that he'll try and make it the next time I went down. Did he sell his car and move on? Rick and Juicee....still waiting to hear from you guys. Sean, I thought you mentioned something about Vegas, if things change bring your a$$ on up here.

There should be a few guys from mymbonline showing up and one with a 996TT. Mike....here's your chance at that 1/4 mile run with him. I'll make sure to stay out of the passenger seat this time . He wants to take a ride through the twisties later on, are you game? I'm not because it will go something like this , , and

One other thing, for anyone traveling from down South bring you wife, girlfriend, and significant other. There are plenty of things to do hear in Norcal - wine tasting, San Francisco, and and, you get the point. My family and I love to take day trips to Carmel for breakfast, 17 mile drive, and hit Monterey Aquarium up in the afternoon, and followed up with a nice dinner. Just a few things to do if you plan on making a weekend out of it. Just a thought, as gay as it may seem LOL!

1. bassn
2. Mike
3. Azipod

I promise you man, if there is any possible way for me to make it, I will.

I definately would love it, unfortunately I just got back from a 2000 mi drive, so we shall see . I will let you know either way in the next day or two
Old 07-01-2009 | 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by juicee63
I promise you man, if there is any possible way for me to make it, I will.

I definately would love it, unfortunately I just got back from a 2000 mi drive, so we shall see . I will let you know either way in the next day or two
What's the verdict Juicee? Are you going march up with that AMG flag or what? How about your boy....Rick, is he coming up North? All day racing for $100, pretty good if you ask me.

Hey Mike, are you still going?

Jerry, I hope you get your helmet in time!
Old 07-01-2009 | 11:07 PM

What's the verdict Juicee? Are you going march up with that AMG flag or what? How about your boy....Rick, is he coming up North? All day racing for $100, pretty good if you ask me.

Hey Mike, are you still going?

Jerry, I hope you get your helmet in time!

I'm going regardless if I run or not. I need to check it out so I know what to start ordering for next time!
Old 07-01-2009 | 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Sorry bro... just saw this thread.

No, I won't come.... My car has an airmatic issue. Not the air boot leaks for sure since the height stays the same but the height adjustment button is not working anymore. Could be some connections w/ the ELM or issues w/ the ELM itself. I'll get the ELM checked tomorrow at SonicMS. Hopefully, it is easily fixable.

It's been a bad day for me... my bimmer that I'm about to sell just got new ding (small but still annoying). My new car missed the shipment today.... And my E55 has this issue. All of these put me in a bad mood.
Old 07-02-2009 | 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by zoink
Sorry bro... just saw this thread.

No, I won't come.... My car has an airmatic issue. Not the air boot leaks for sure since the height stays the same but the height adjustment button is not working anymore. Could be some connections w/ the ELM or issues w/ the ELM itself. I'll get the ELM checked tomorrow at SonicMS. Hopefully, it is easily fixable.

It's been a bad day for me... my bimmer that I'm about to sell just got new ding (small but still annoying). My new car missed the shipment today.... And my E55 has this issue. All of these put me in a bad mood.
Sorry to hear that Zoink, that would also put me in a not so good mood. Hopefully you get all your issues resolved without any problems .

What kind of car do you have on order? I'm sure you posted it somewhere but I probably missed it.
Old 07-02-2009 | 12:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Good luck fellas and be safe
Old 07-02-2009 | 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
So it's this Friday? the Big weekend? I am finishing a 12" lift on an Excursion on my lot, should have it done Thursday then It needs the trailer brake unit installed. If I can get it finished I will load the beast in the trailer and head out.. It will be close but possible... Oh, and Josh lost the AMG FLAG to my daughter Come on Josh I will call you in the morning.. I will let you guys know. I would have to leave by what time Thursday to make it to Sac at a desent hour?
Old 07-02-2009 | 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
So it's this Friday? the Big weekend? I am finishing a 12" lift on an Excursion on my lot, should have it done Thursday then It needs the trailer brake unit installed. If I can get it finished I will load the beast in the trailer and head out.. It will be close but possible... Oh, and Josh lost the AMG FLAG to my daughter Come on Josh I will call you in the morning.. I will let you guys know. I would have to leave by what time Thursday to make it to Sac at a desent hour?
Calllllllll me!!

dam dam dam dam, I wanna go but its gonna be difficult to splain to Lucy
Old 07-02-2009 | 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Will do man..
Old 07-02-2009 | 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
I have to work tomorrow
Old 07-02-2009 | 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
I have to work tomorrow
Boooo! How about the evening runs? They start running again from 6-10 . Come one Jack, you'll have one other stock E55 there and I believe it's a strong one. You'll definitely have the upper hand because this will be his first time to the track.
Old 07-03-2009 | 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
What's up fellas, are we doing this or what?

Rick, did you finish your project?

Juicee, did you get that kitchen pass or what? My wife's in LA and I've been free to play all week.

Tick tock what it going to be?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Raceway