Where to get Clear bra in Miami?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
Where to get Clear bra in Miami?

as title says, looking for someone in the south florida area, preferably south miami

thx
Old 06-26-2009, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sl 55 amg
funny to see this. I have not decided yet but have been talking to a few of the guys that do it here in Lauderdale area. One guy told me of a lifetime film that he uses quoted me $500 to do the hood ,front bumper,front fenders,and side mirrors.
Then I spoke with another guy that does the 3m film that would do the same areas but 3m only provides a 5 year warranty. 3m however covers fading ,cracking,peeling and chipping of the film in that 5 years where other films may say lifetime but they have only a limited lifetime warranty most times not covering the fading,cracking or peeling. His price was $550 and that was because I was trying to get a bit of a discount if a friend with an E55 and I did them at the same time.
Could you share any information that you gather, because I still have to get one more name then decide.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
looks like ill be buying a 3m kit off ebay and doing some small areas myself if i feel i can handle it after watching some "how to" videos.....the rear wheel arches only. If it was the hood i would not do it myself.....go with 3m only. My cobra had the rear wheel flares done and i might ask them who did it.