CTS-V 650hp only 11.45

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Also, this guy currently has the fastest S4 in the world. He is very well known and respected in the Audi community. He tunes cars and makes sure they are at their max potential. It had no exhaust (cut right off the downpipe) and you could hear the turbos from a mile away. Far from stock.
I didnt know you picked up the V man, congrats! You ran marc huh? I saw the vid on audizine.

Corrections: 1) he does NOT have the fastest S4 in the world even though he stripped it down to a tin can. 2) He is well known but definitely not well respected. Whats the opposite of well respected? Thats what he is. I cant say for sure but rumor is he sells a stolen race gas tune as his own. I can tell you from logging several S4's with his tune that it is definitely a race gas file being sold as a pump gas file by just looking at the correction factors. It pulls crazy timing on pump gas, you can even watch the misfire count increase at idle like clockwork lol. He owes a ton of people tuning time and money. I could say more but I will just stop there.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I didnt know you picked up the V man, congrats! You ran marc huh? I saw the vid on audizine.

Corrections: 1) he does NOT have the fastest S4 in the world even though he stripped it down to a tin can. 2) He is well known but definitely not well respected. Whats the opposite of well respected? Thats what he is. I cant say for sure but rumor is he sells a stolen race gas tune as his own. I can tell you from logging several S4's with his tune that it is definitely a race gas file being sold as a pump gas file by just looking at the correction factors. It pulls crazy timing on pump gas, you can even watch the misfire count increase at idle like clockwork lol. He owes a ton of people tuning time and money. I could say more but I will just stop there.
You beat me to it. Fastest S4 in the WORLD is in the 9s. And NOT on K04s
Old 07-16-2009, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by EvilS4
You beat me to it. Fastest S4 in the WORLD is in the 9s. And NOT on K04s
I think it's Chris Green's no?...I may have posted videos here a few months back.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:14 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I think it's Chris Green's no?...I may have posted videos here a few months back.
I think it is close between him and OZZkiller. Green is with a VR6Turbo and OZZ is still with the 2.7T
Old 07-16-2009, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Sorry, I think it used to be the fastest in the world at one point, not sure.

Marc is loved and hated....mostly hated. Still, he isn't afraid to run so as long as he's down for races, I'm fine with that. The shady business dealings though, that's a different story.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:20 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Sorry, I think it used to be the fastest in the world at one point, not sure.

Marc is loved and hated....mostly hated. Still, he isn't afraid to run so as long as he's down for races, I'm fine with that. The shady business dealings though, that's a different story.
Marc usually only runs races where he knows he will win. I have yet to see a video of him losing. That 600HP Evo race, well that dude couldnt drive
Old 07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
i'm betting this is the same s4 guy that's been kicked off most auto forums...including this one? if so, he's the biggest jack*ss (well ok...second to mhp) i've ever seen. the guy called me out to race, changed the bet and parameters constantly...then just chickened out. this was the only money race i've ever accepted and he turned out a total loser!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by EvilS4
Marc usually only runs races where he knows he will win. I have yet to see a video of him losing. That 600HP Evo race, well that dude couldnt drive
True.

He lost when he ran my stock Z06 against his silver S4. That was really the only time I've ever seen or heard of him losing.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by chiromikey
i'm betting this is the same s4 guy that's been kicked off most auto forums...including this one? if so, he's the biggest jack*ss (well ok...second to mhp) i've ever seen. the guy called me out to race, changed the bet and parameters constantly...then just chickened out. this was the only money race i've ever accepted and he turned out a total loser!
LMAO! Yes I actually remember this now!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:33 PM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Originally Posted by chiromikey
BINGO!!! Same guy