Sponsored by:

Heat exchanger for a 06 E55 ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 02:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK-63 BLACK/2014 E63S/2013 ML350
Heat exchanger for a 06 E55 ???

After reading Shadul's post on the recent install of a bigger HE and CM30 on mekantor's car It's have really got me thinking about adding a Bigger HE to mine, but being that my car is a 06 with the extra oil cooler under the HE what and where do I get one to suit,

I have searched this forum and a few of the Vendors web sites but can't seem to get anywhere, it can't be as tall as the one in mekantor's car but it can be thicker, so who's does everyone think I should get and how much benifit will I see compared to the earlier model cars, It damn hot here in Houston.

Thanks,
Scott
Old 08-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by AUS-E55
After reading Shadul's post on the recent install of a bigger HE and CM30 on mekantor's car It's have really got me thinking about adding a Bigger HE to mine, but being that my car is a 06 with the extra oil cooler under the HE what and where do I get one to suit,

I have searched this forum and a few of the Vendors web sites but can't seem to get anywhere, it can't be as tall as the one in mekantor's car but it can be thicker, so who's does everyone think I should get and how much benifit will I see compared to the earlier model cars, It damn hot here in Houston.

Thanks,
Scott

We offer a Heat Exchanger for the E55 check it out here>>>>>http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=66

Overall measurements of 32.5x6.5x2.25
Core measurements of 28x6.5x2.25

Let me know if this will work for you