Sponsored by:

Is it too much to ask ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK-63 BLACK/2014 E63S/2013 ML350
Is it too much to ask ??

Ok so i am going to vent a little here so please bear with me, early last week I orderd a HID lighting kit for both my head lights and my fogs from a vendor who is a sponser on this forum and i have yet to see them, i was told they were in stock and would ship out that day,

So over the weekend one of my rear tires took a dump so i called the same vendor on monday and orderd a tire off him but i said it HAS to be here on wendsday or thursday of this week, no problem i was told, while i was on the phone i asked about my HID kits and was told sorry we didnt ship these out until friday because we are moving right now, i was ok with that and just asked that he send me a tracking number, i didnt hear anything back until my tire didnt get here on thursday when i called him to ask where it was. I was told that there was some mix up between him and Vredestein and they didnt send it out, he told me that he was going to next day air it to me, i asked for the tracking number for the tire and he sent it to me,

well UPS has delayed the delivery due to bad wheather and now i wont get it until monday so im a little pissed about that, i guess that part is no fault of his, so i called him and told him that the tire has been delayed so he can get his money back for the next day air at the same time i asked for the third time about the HID order he said that they were sent out last friday i again asked for the tracking number and he said that he will send it to me via email,

So here i sit no email no, phone call nothing, so as the title says is it too much to ask to get what i paid for, i took Vacation this week so i can get the HIDs installed and put in my code three H/E at the same time, so i have just wasted my vacation time for bugger all, All i have ask him for is a little service, i was trying to help out some sponsers on here and i feel like i have been burnt,

maybe im being a *****. what do you all think. maybe i just need to go and eat some sushi and drink a bunch of Sake.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Soma sushi!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Not to much to ask at all. . .
Old 10-09-2009, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S500
ive been there man, seems like forever when you have to order mods. I think Youve been patient enough. Sucks tho that there isnt really anything us as consumers can do. Hope that sponsor has realized there has been an inconvenienced client and hope he rights a little of the wrong.

But what can you do, I guess Just enjoy the car in the mean time? go and have a good time this weekend to keep your mind off of it. And then on monday (man I hate mondays) hopefully all will be caught up and you will have some packages waiting.

Last edited by donjuan45i; 10-09-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Jeep SRT, 2008 G37s 6MT (The Mrs.), 2005 Explorer
Since when does UPS not deliver bc of rain? Or was it weather somewhere else? Either way your frustation is justified and so should the amount of sake you consume!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can't stand when this happens.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Patience is your friend. As frustrating as the situation is, there's really nothing you can do at this point but sit back and wait. Perhaps after they arrive express your concern with the vendor. If they continue to try to pass the blame onto someone else, that's the sign of a bad vendor. In all reality, it may be someone else's fault, but they are your vendor, your direct link to the product, therefore, they should take responsibility of getting on their supplier.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
hmm.. lesson learned not to deal with that vendor next time. Or at least you know that a company can delay a shipping so don't count on them. It is just depends. I had a similar experience with tirerack two weeks ago, on their web-site, it says that aprox. special order wait is 7 days, so after 7 days I called them, they told me it will be over a month It doesn't mean thou that I won't buy stuff from Tire rack in the future.