Sponsored by:

So when can I order the new shape?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So when can I order the new shape?

Hi guys,
a year ago I part exchanged my e63 estate (wagon) for a 320 cdi estate to try and beat the horrendous depreciation that will no doubt happen when the new shape estate finally comes out (diesels are a lot easier to sell here in the uk than 6.2 litre petrols).
I've hated every minute of it even though it has the brabus chip fitted. It just feels so slow after my amg even though by every day standards it is actually a pretty quick car.
I called my dealer to try and get a date when I can order the new shape e63 estate, but vague was an understatement!
So does anyone know when build dates can be booked here in the uk. I'd like to be one of the first here in the uk and can't wait to get rid of this diesel agony!
Any info would be appreciated.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I got around to going to another dealer and he estimates that it is still a full year away here in the uk.
So, I've taken the plunge today and bought a two month old ex demonstrator Audi Rs6. I'll miss that 63 exhaust sound, but I've already had a year to get used to that. And the rs6 sounds pretty good.
So I guess it's bye bye mercedes, hello dark side!