I almost forgot! Hello 11's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Originally Posted by Hammer Down

Thx Bruce did you see my other thread about going 120?
Saw it. You've already answered that though Jack!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by bassn_07
There's only way to tell how well your car will do, either at Sacramento or Famoso. Get your **** in gear and stop taking them damn steroids for a moment and get over here....haha jk. Bring that guy URnext with you and see how your cars compare with mine. It would be interesting none the less. Let's find out how magical this track really is.
I think it's very magical & can't wait to test her out I was peepin' on Sal's SL while @ HMS that ***** b bad! We'll def have some good runs...

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
+1 too many people focus on dyno numbers. Track Numbers are the real numbers. Your car will be a real monster @ Sacramento
My MAN! I'm hopin' so...

Last edited by Thericker; 11-16-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Thericker
My MAN! I'm hopin' so...
No hope necessary..... your car proved strong on multiple dynos and proved strong on the streets. This means that with a few practice runs, the car will prove itself on the track as well. I have no doubt that you're car will pull great numbers at any track

You should come to Famoso with street tires and get a baseline with street tires...... that way when you switch to your drag setup, you can see how much you gained. Also, this will give you a chance to practice launch and shifts before the big day at Sacramento. Not to mention that Famoso is only 2 hours and 20 minutes from you. The way you drive, will probably take you only 1.5 hours

You and Sal would be a good match-up at Famoso

Last edited by MB_Forever; 11-16-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
No hope necessary..... your car proved strong on multiple dynos and proved strong on the streets. This means that with a few practice runs, the car will prove itself on the track as well. I have no doubt that you're car will pull great numbers at any track

You should come to Famoso with street tires and get a baseline with street tires...... that way when you switch to your drag setup, you can see how much you gained. Also, this will give you a chance to practice launch and shifts before the big day at Sacramento. Not to mention that Famoso is only 2 hours and 20 minutes from you. The way you drive, will probably take you only 1.5 hours

You and Sal would be a good match-up at Famoso
What? I never knew Famoso was 2 hr 20 frm Santa Barbara chking now I don't know why but I always figured it was much further norththis will be my new Home track

I'll see if I can work this into my schd, if not I'll be their running my street setup very soon.

Last edited by Thericker; 11-16-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 BMW M5, 1992 AWD DSM, 1988 Yamaha FZR1000
Holy crap. 11.91@119 while STOCK?!?!??!?!

Good God. These cars are unbelievable.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Thericker
What? I never knew Famoso was 2 hr 20 frm Santa Barbara chking now I don't know why but I always figured it was much further norththis will be my new Home track

I'll see if I can work this into my schd, if not I'll be their running my street setup very soon.
Famoso is very close to many major cities in California It's right in the center of California. It's only 1.5 hours North of LA.

Last edited by MB_Forever; 11-16-2009 at 03:22 PM.