Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone down for a Sacramento track day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by URnext
I think you pose a serious threat to yourself

Who are you again Oh that's right your guys that is running 9's already "4Q/09". Seriously you should focus on your own car instead of someone else's .We are way beyond the whole "run your car and not your mouth" with you. I thought you were done with MBW and moving on to a different forum. What happend?

I think just about everyone in this forum, including myself, can appreciate and respect what Havoc has done to his SL. Also I am not saying Havoc's car will never break my record or any SL for that matter but damn get off of Havoc's nuts already and move on.
I'll be running my car sooner than you think and my car will pose a risk to you as well. You better be running at 20psi if you want to run with me when I'm ready.
Only reason I mentioned Havoc's car was because it's the same model as yours and was built by Victor and Vadim just like mine. What do you mean "already"? I just posted about Havoc's car once on this thread.

and btw...Ever think how badly my car would rape yours on a track where handling, suspension, weight and brakes make a difference?

and finally...I'm ALL THE WAY BACK and here to STAY BRO!

Last edited by AMGSC; 11-27-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I'll be running my car sooner than you think and my car will pose a risk to you as well. You better be running at 20psi if you want to run with me when I'm ready.
Only reason I mentioned Havoc's car was because it's the same model as yours and was built by Victor and Vadim just like mine. What do you mean "already"? I just posted about Havoc's car once on this thread.

and btw...Ever think how badly my car would rape yours on a track where handling, suspension, weight and brakes make a difference?

Please do not muck up a really good thread with some BS!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG

I better be running 20psi if I want to run with you? Your car better be running............ period.

You are serious joke and wasting bandwith. In risk of having this thread locked or moved because of your non-sense posting as usual, I am done replying to your garbage. All you do is post garbage
Old 11-27-2009, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Robert, with all due respect, you've been saying the car will be done soon and nothing happend:

1) You said it will run 9s by June of 2009..... that never happened.

2) You said you will run at Fontana on November 7th and that was the final date and we'll see what the car was made of..... that never happened.

3) You said you will run at Sacramento on November 14th (when Alan ran his 10.87 run)..... that never happened.

4) You said you will run at Famoso on November 21st....... and that never happened.

5) There are a few other dates that I don't even remember..... that also never happened.

6) You keep saying your car will be a super car and destroy Sal's car, but so far..... it doesn't look like this will ever happen

Again, I don't mean to be mean or disrespectful in anyway, but facts (at least for now) are still on his side. Sal is a very good friend of mine and the man tries very hard to go fast and to race whenever / wherever he can. He was at every single event i organized to date. He's always been very helpful and very friendly. His car is only beginning. I honestly believe it could hit 10.70s (if not 10.60s) with better traction.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Robert, with all due respect, you've been saying the car will be done soon and nothing happend:

1) You said it will run 9s by June of 2009..... that never happened.

2) You said you will run at Fontana on November 7th and that was the final date and we'll see what the car was made of..... that never happened.

3) You said you will run at Sacramento on November 14th (when Alan ran his 10.87 run)..... that never happened.

4) You said you will run at Famoso on November 21st....... and that never happened.

5) There are a few other dates that I don't even remember..... that also never happened.

6) You keep saying your car will be a super car and destroy Sal's car, but so far..... it doesn't look like this will ever happen

Again, I don't mean to be mean or disrespectful in anyway, but facts (at least for now) are still on his side. Sal is a very good friend of mine and the man tries very hard to go fast and to race whenever / wherever he can. He was at every single event i organized to date. He's always been very helpful and very friendly. His car is only beginning. I honestly believe it could hit 10.70s (if not 10.60s) with better traction.
so why is your buddy flying off the handle bars and getting personal when I praised a fellow SL55 after Vadim took me for a spin in it? I wasn't even talking about my car.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221

How bout you get yer car out to a track and put some numbers down? All you have been doing this past year is A LOT of talk. What risk does yer car post against Sal's car? He races to have fun. It's not the end of the world for him if someone beat's him. He's racing for himself. Not for anyone else. Stop ruining this thread already. It's not like yer gonna make it out anyways. IF you do, F-IN GREAT...you can FINALLY back up all the talk/hype you've been building up for your car.

9's in the 4th QTR of 2009. Best of luck
Old 11-27-2009, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi;

9's in the 4th QTR of 2009. Best of luck
You guys are taking this thread off track not me. Besides it was getting kinda tired with the back and forth same old banter between Alan and Sal.

I WAS at Famoso. I didn't get a timeslip but neither did you so we are both in the same boat.

9's in the 4th QTR of 2010 is still something I will shoot for if I can't get this Kleemann SC to handle more boost than I want. Gary will convert my little C to a full race car with some crazy turbos which won't even be street-legal anymore. I'll just go standalone everything since these C's don't have much creature comforts I'm afraid to lose.

I'm looking for another daily driver and this little C will continue to my pet project until it goes 9's. Bet on it!

Besides...I'm not the one that blew a gasket. Both driver and car. j/k

Last edited by AMGSC; 11-28-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Banned

BMW
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
1. Mikesamg
2. Bassn_07
3. Hammer Down
4. AMGSC
5. cahiil55k ??
6. AirFrcd - SATURDAY, DEC 19th -PLEASE
7. Patentmat
8. Juicee
9. Urnext
10. RARfinancial ??
11. MBforever??
12. DLSJ5
1. Mikesamg
2. Bassn_07
3. Hammer Down
4. AMGSC
5. cahiil55k ??
7. Patentmat
8. Juicee
9. Urnext
10. RARfinancial ??
11. MBforever??
12. DLSJ5
13. Sticky
Old 11-28-2009, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Sorry I cant make it up tomorrow my daughter is sick :-(
Old 11-28-2009, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by juicee63
Isn't this race for 12-4 (Next Friday)? If it's tomorrow...my car is surely not ready.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:48 AM

A Prius because I'm green
Originally Posted by juicee63
I'm not joking or speaking lightly but hopefully it's not the swine flu. Sad it's such a bs sickness and they are only spreading it more with the shots. I was looking forward to seeing you too Josh! I'll have to run fast and video it for you!
Old 11-28-2009, 01:49 AM

We are meeting tomorrow and running at Sac as well, the list on here isn't for tomorrow it's a feeler for a private rental.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
What risk does yer car post against Sal's car? He races to have fun. It's not the end of the world for him if someone beat's him. He's racing for himself. Not for anyone else. Stop ruining this thread already. It's not like yer gonna make it out anyways. IF you do, F-IN GREAT...you can FINALLY back up all the talk/hype you've been building up for your car.
BINGO!!!! You hit this one right on the head. We are not professionals we do this for fun with the usual pregame smack talk. In the end we all want to see MB's run fast and fighting amongst ourselves is counter productive. If I lose to anyone of these MB's out there I'll gracefully bow and come and kick their **** at the next meeting.

Robert, I look forward to seeing your car up and running. I'll tell ya one thing, you won't have a problem finding a heads up race when you come . Hopefully the attention will fall on you and I'll be left alone...haha jk.

Let's get back to the pregame smack talking and plan on having a bite to eat after the track meet ....Japanese food sounds good!!!!

How about this, lets start a list of some great possible match ups between these beast.

1. Sun vs bassn_07 vs Urnext vs Rarfinancial (full nitrous pass)
2. Hammer Down vs DLSJ5
3. Cahiil55k vs MikesAMG
4. Juicee vs Rarfinancial (non nitrous pass)
5. Sticky vs ???

Originally Posted by Banme
1. Mikesamg
2. Bassn_07
3. Hammer Down
4. AMGSC
5. cahiil55k ??
7. Patentmat
8. Juicee
9. Urnext
10. RARfinancial ??
11. MBforever??
12. DLSJ5
13. Sticky
Alright joseph I'm glad to see you could make it!!! I look forward to personally seeing your car run....see ya.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man I wish I could be there today just as a spectator! Very exciting and close competition!

After watching Pinks All-Out for 4 hrs straight last night. I come to realize that it's not all about speed but about the competition and comaradership built amongst the members. Sure MB's will never run 7's, 8's or even 9's but do we really want to turn our very exclusive Euro rides into funky looking hot rods? I would say absolutely not! That's why I'm more interested in what goes on in these threads than I am about 8 second passes on Pinks all-out or Passtime on the Speed Channel.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 PM

2005 E55 / 2008 E63
1. Mikesamg
2. Bassn_07
3. Hammer Down
4. AMGSC
5. cahiil55k ??
7. Patentmat
8. Juicee
9. Urnext
10. RARfinancial ??
11. MBforever??
12. DLSJ5
13. Sticky
14. JDeastbay
Old 11-28-2009, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by bassn_07
BINGO!!!! You hit this one right on the head. We are not professionals we do this for fun with the usual pregame smack talk. In the end we all want to see MB's run fast and fighting amongst ourselves is counter productive. If I lose to anyone of these MB's out there I'll gracefully bow and come and kick their **** at the next meeting.

Robert, I look forward to seeing your car up and running. I'll tell ya one thing, you won't have a problem finding a heads up race when you come . Hopefully the attention will fall on you and I'll be left alone...haha jk.

Let's get back to the pregame smack talking and plan on having a bite to eat after the track meet ....Japanese food sounds good!!!!

How about this, lets start a list of some great possible match ups between these beast.

2. Hammer Down vs DLSJ5
3. Cahiil55k vs MikesAMG
5. Sticky vs ???

Alright joseph I'm glad to see you could make it!!! I look forward to personally seeing your car run....see ya.
You and Joseph should run as well, that could be a nice matchup.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
I'm not joking or speaking lightly but hopefully it's not the swine flu. Sad it's such a bs sickness and they are only spreading it more with the shots. I was looking forward to seeing you too Josh! I'll have to run fast and video it for you!

Fever came down thankfully ,

here she is helping me get ready.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 PM

SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
You and Joseph should run as well, that could be a nice matchup.
I saw Joseph's setup at Famoso and all I gotta say is................DAAYYYYUMM
Old 11-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Sucks that the race was cancelled due to wind

It was nice meeting and talking to you, Alan and Michael
Old 11-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Banned

BMW

2. Hammer Down vs DLSJ5
3. Cahiil55k vs MikesAMG
5. Sticky vs ???

Thanks man, appreciate it, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Like we talked on the phone, no need to sweat the haters. Who cares what some guy who races with text and not on the track says? You are in the dominant position and he is the one forever playing catch up, since he can't drive his car he has to type.

We'll meet up and have fun! As far who I'm going up against... Sticky vs. The World as usual.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Banned

BMW
Originally Posted by URnext
I saw Joseph's setup at Famoso and all I gotta say is................DAAYYYYUMM
Dayumm would be reserved for you Sal, your car performed spectacularly and I limped home. A huge congratulations to you, hopefully my transmission issues will be worked out and we can run heads up

Oh, and if you win, or I win, guess what, I'm not going to sit here and babble about running 9's in 3 decades. It was good seeing you, thanks for lending me the wrench.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Dayumm would be reserved for you Sal, your car performed spectacularly and I limped home. A huge congratulations to you, hopefully my transmission issues will be worked out and we can run heads up

Oh, and if you win, or I win, guess what, I'm not going to sit here and babble about running 9's in 3 decades. It was good seeing you, thanks for lending me the wrench.
If you, Sun or Sal beats me I'm going to biotch and whine until the next event, that would be total bs. You guys just can't come to my home town, no traction, inaccurate track and walk away with a "W" . Hahaha...I'm just playing, sort of .

Thanks again guys for making the effort to come up . I also spoke with the track owners son today and he's supposed to get back to us early this week. He recommends not doing the 5-10 rental due to the winter dew points. He seemed more willing to just prolong the TNT day to a full day of racing. The time frame is still up in that air and any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by GLK4MATIC
Sucks that the race was cancelled due to wind

It was nice meeting and talking to you, Alan and Michael
It was also great meeting you guys! Did you and your friend make Old town?

Dayuummmm, So many vette's and stangs to run today...fricken wind!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
It was also great meeting you guys! Did you and your friend make Old town?

Dayuummmm, So many vette's and stangs to run today...fricken wind!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we said "Screw it!" and just drove back to the Bay Area.

I was surprised at how many vette's showed up. I wanted to see some action Oh well, next time I guess
Old 11-29-2009, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by GLK4MATIC
No we said "Screw it!" and just drove back to the Bay Area.

I was surprised at how many vette's showed up. I wanted to see some action Oh well, next time I guess
I was ready to slap some of those vettes and punstangs up! It's funny the wind is calm outside, wtf! haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone down for a Sacramento track day!