Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stealer**** Woes!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 12:11 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
I have a similar experience, except so far my customer service has been great! (House of Imports Buena Park). I had the weird battery issue also warning lights etc. Except on the way to the dealership my car turned completely off (luckily I was in traffic). I had it towed to the dealership and after the assessment the Alternator needed to be replaced and the wiring harness after the alternator burned up (possible rat chew toy while I was on vacation ). They dont make the wiring harness anymore so it has to be "made" and then sent to me. So I'm without my AMG, I took the car in on December 10th and I should get it back January 20th . In the meantime they gave me a brand new C300 with 13 miles on it. But boy do I miss my AMG, I feel for you man.

So far they said without my CPO warranty this would have cost me in upward of $5,000 without counting labor. Thank god for the warranty.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:30 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
E55K AMG
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Just got home after spending the morning at the stealership and thank god again for the warranty $1319.25 for 2 hrs. of labor and a new clutch assembly. SC engages a whole lot smoother and no chirp...
Sorry to here about the problems you have experienced in such a short space of time.............I have experienced much worse problems very shortly after purchasing, even with full main dealer history, but I have no warranty and did not buy from a main dealer.

Glad to hear you are all sorted now, happy driving and enjoy.