W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just took a ride in a '10 E550 4matic...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 03:05 PM

Received 83 Likes on 61 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG Sold 2010 E550 Coupe totaled '13 SL550 current and loving it!
Just took a ride in a '10 E550 4matic...

My accountant just traded his '05 E500 in and picked me up for lunch. Black on Black sport pkg...it is a VERY nice car. The upgrades for the interior are top notch and to be completely honest, the exterior is much much better in person. The front is mean, the sports pkg has nice rocker panels, rims and exhaust tips. It has pano, rear entertainment, backup cam, heated/cooled seats etc. The rear lights are the worst by far but not as bad as in pics. One question that I could not figure out...the sports pkg has double fogs like a brabus kit and I could not figure out how to get both on at the same time. Anyone figure that out or is it not possible? I realize this is the E55 forum but like everyone knows, this forum gets the most traffic. Happy New Year everyone, be safe out there.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Prius because I'm green
Originally Posted by griza
My accountant just traded his '05 E500 in and picked me up for lunch. Black on Black sport pkg...it is a VERY nice car. The upgrades for the interior are top notch and to be completely honest, the exterior is much much better in person. The front is mean, the sports pkg has nice rocker panels, rims and exhaust tips. It has pano, rear entertainment, backup cam, heated/cooled seats etc. The rear lights are the worst by far but not as bad as in pics. One question that I could not figure out...the sports pkg has double fogs like a brabus kit and I could not figure out how to get both on at the same time. Anyone figure that out or is it not possible? I realize this is the E55 forum but like everyone knows, this forum gets the most traffic. Happy New Year everyone, be safe out there.
I believe on set is high beam lights, that's what the sales guy told me when he showed me the car but he could have been wrong.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:10 PM

E63, S550
I hate those quad foglights, I would immediately switch them out for the LEDs.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:38 PM

E500(Sold), SL500(Sold), C350(Sold), ML350, SL65
I like the led light they are running light and when the headlight come on they dim..I was just at my dealer yesterday where I check a black on black they they pick up for a customer..thinking about trading the 08 c350 for one for the miss. A lot of great option for it.