Stage 2 custom Jeremy tune results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 12:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Prius because I'm green
Stage 2 custom Jeremy tune results

Famoso 1/30/2010 results

First off I'm a little drained and sick so this will be short but I wanted to say it was great meeting everyone! Great job organizing this Mo, it's sucks that Alan's car couldn't make it but I gladly let him borrow the twin. He was so sad he actually cried a little on the drive down when he thanked me, it was pretty touching and honorable.

Why do we kill ourselves Alan?

So it starts, I drive down to San Jose Wednesday night and end up hitting a pothole, for the third time in 10 months. Thursday I put the car in the shop for an oil, tranny, brake service and to order a new wheel. Friday the plan was to get the tire on and then meet up with Alan to ride down with him. Earlier in the day Alan told me about his battery issue which I recently had. He bought new batteries just to be safe and while I was on my way home to get ready I get the call that his alternator was down. We gotta run and represent Sac right? I turned around right then and drove to his house with a bent rim, oh yea the wrong wheel came in and it was to late to put on one of my spare sets.

I get to Alan's around 9pm and put on his stock 18's in the front, load up the car and head down. We get to our room at 3:55 am and pass out. Off to racing we go in the morning!

The car ranged from 11.3x to 11.5x with one 11.6x. All in all I was impressed especially since there are a couple of bench warmers who think Sacs times are off. I can say I ran in worse DA then when I got my best times at Sac and I ended up with better ET's with bad 60' times. I also have a problem with the right tire stopping mid burnout and it caused the bad 60' times. Here is my best run break down

Time 3:43
60' 1.769
330 4.846
1/8 7.374
MPH 96.93
1000 9.552
1/4 11.376
MPH 123.88

I don't have the DA for the runs but the time is up top. I am a stage two, 180 ASP pulley, Code 3 HE, VRP shortie headers, X pipe and mid section, and a costume Jeremy tune.

All in all it was awesome to see everyone do great! I can't complain, what car can you load up with Dr's and skinnies, two cans of gas, a jack, tools, food for Alan, some cold medicine, a hell of a lot of motivation and plenty of leg room with an all glass room to make the drive relaxing, then drive 230miles(all while running of fumes like an idiot twice for missing the sign for when the next gas station is), run mid 11s all day, pack it back up to drive 230 miles back to Alan's house, then 50 more to Safeway to get food for work the next day, then park her back in the garage all with a smile on your face. That's one hell of a beast! Sure you may be more sportier or faster but I bet you can't do all that!

Last edited by Mikesamg; 02-01-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
It was great meeting you Mike! Yer car is truly a BEAST! Look forward to running with you again!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Thanks Mike, I'm really glad you made it..... aside from the burnout issue, your car ran extremely well And once that problem is figured out, I can't even imagine how fast your car will go
Old 02-01-2010, 08:07 AM

Audi s6
Man these are some stupid fast times!! My stage 2 best was 12.5 and as I keep reading these incredible pass times it makes me feel my car is ssssllllooooooooww. I am going to throw some 18-19s wheels on and get rid of my cats and do the xpipe to see if I can break into the 11's..
Old 02-01-2010, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
Congrats Mike! I see 10's in your future.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
Famoso 1/30/2010 results

First off I'm a little drained and sick so this will be short but I wanted to say it was great meeting everyone! Great job organizing this Mo, it's sucks that Alan's car couldn't make it but I gladly let him borrow the twin. He was so sad he actually cried a little on the drive down when he thanked me, it was pretty touching and honorable.

Why do we kill ourselves Alan?

So it starts, I drive down to San Jose Wednesday night and end up hitting a pothole, for the third time in 10 months. Thursday I put the car in the shop for an oil, tranny, brake service and to order a new wheel. Friday the plan was to get the tire on and then meet up with Alan to ride down with him. Earlier in the day Alan told me about his battery issue which I recently had. He bought new batteries just to be safe and while I was on my way home to get ready I get the call that his alternator was down. We gotta run and represent Sac right? I turned around right then and drove to his house with a bent rim, oh yea the wrong wheel came in and it was to late to put on one of my spare sets.

I get to Alan's around 9pm and put on his stock 18's in the front, load up the car and head down. We get to our room at 3:55 am and pass out. Off to racing we go in the morning!

The car ranged from 11.3x to 11.5x with one 11.6x. All in all I was impressed especially since there are a couple of bench warmers who think Sacs times are off. I can say I ran in worse DA then when I got my best times at Sac and I ended up with better ET's with bad 60' times. I also have a problem with the right tire stopping mid burnout and it caused the bad 60' times. Here is my best run break down

Time 3:43
60' 1.769
330 4.846
1/8 7.374
MPH 96.93
1000 9.552
1/4 11.376
MPH 123.88

I don't have the DA for the runs but the time is up top. I am a stage two, 180 ASP pulley, Code 3 HE, VRP shortie headers, X pipe and mid section, and a costume Jeremy tune.

All in all it was awesome to see everyone do great! I can't complain, what car can you load up with Dr's and skinnies, two cans of gas, a jack, tools, food for Alan, some cold medicine, a hell of a lot of motivation and plenty of leg room with an all glass room to make the drive relaxing, then drive 230miles(all while running of fumes like an idiot twice for missing the sign for when the next gas station is), run mid 11s all day, pack it back up to drive 230 miles back to Alan's house, then 50 more to Safeway to get food for work the next day, then park her back in the garage all with a smile on your face. That's one hell of a beast! Sure you may be more sportier or faster but I bet you can't do all that!
Thanks again Mike for letting drive your car, it was a pleasure. Your car is a true beast for a stage 2 and I'm sure you have a lot people scratching their head. I still can' believe it, a fricken 11.376 with a 1.77....damn! I hate saying things like this but your car has much more in her. If we didn't have to baby it off the line as opposed to flooring it your 60' times would have improved by a huge margin.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
Very nice times...well done!