W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To all you nay-sayers....let's meet up!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Remember when we were talking about bringing your car to the right coast and having me run it at MIR?

LETS GET IT ON!!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 AMG & CLK350
Oooh...I'll race you! Just kidding! Hehe
Old 02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Hey Mo, let's start a Sac thread and establish a date. Why don't you get a trailer and invite some of the boys from down south and I'll help chip in for the travel expenses. I will not mention names but I can't wait for this to happen, I really can't. I've never been so driven to put a a$$ whopping on some of these cars....never!!!!
As long as I don't have anything planned the weekend it is and I have a far enough notice, I'm there. I feel the need to have a new PB already! I need to line up with you Alan. Win or lose I don't care, I jus want to run!
Originally Posted by vinnyz
yes i want it .. been looking last few days for 180 ... and stage 3 ... but alan all jokes aside ur car is fast no doubt about it .. who a crap what ppl say its ur car and ur times .. if sac. is faster so what but the et cant be off so just do ur thing and enjoy what u have and pls do the other mod dont let anyone have a chance to hang with u .. i would race u just to i can see ur tail lights fade in the dark
+1
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Yup, every time we talked Alan has expressed that he is all about the ET's like a true racer

Originally Posted by URnext
DAMN! This thread is movin fast........

Dont know what to say about this but I guess this is what happens when your the Quickest/Fastest. In that case you can have that title LOL

All joking aside, Alan has been taking a beating with crap talk for a looooooooong time. You got some thick skin bro!
+1
Old 02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Real Cars
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Id be willing to drive as far as Chicago
This man knows where the action is at...

I think this summer Chicago will have some cars up for the challenge as well.

-m
Old 02-11-2010, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///AMG
Alan,

What sup bro?

Go get them
Old 02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
This man knows where the action is at...

I think this summer Chicago will have some cars up for the challenge as well.

-m
If this ever happens, I want a ride in the SL65!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Like I said, I could only take so much and now it's time for all the nay-sayers to step and prove to ME how fast they are. My car has been more than proven....has yours (to the people I'm challenging).
Who are these people anyway ?? 4 pages later and they have nothing to say here ?
Old 02-11-2010, 03:36 PM

Audi s6
Well i would have gone and challenged you but at this point I would be only as good as a stock car @ stage 2 mods....

I got a 180 pulley on my car and was informed that its the best produces most heat after constant pulls on it.

My best so far is a 12.5 at 113 which is slllloooooooow for my car...I think the real dang reason is the dealer flashed it with that stupid secondary injection flash and torque management relay....

My car feels strong at bottom but hits a wall up higher in speed almost like a leash is strung around my neck...
Old 02-11-2010, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Originally Posted by wizos6
Well i would have gone and challenged you but at this point I would be only as good as a stock car @ stage 2 mods....

I got a 180 pulley on my car and was informed that its the best produces most heat after constant pulls on it.

My best so far is a 12.5 at 113 which is slllloooooooow for my car...I think the real dang reason is the dealer flashed it with that stupid secondary injection flash and torque management relay....

My car feels strong at bottom but hits a wall up higher in speed almost like a leash is strung around my neck...
Isnt' you car an Evosport Stage 2. if so the pulley is a 175mm
Old 02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by LZH
Who are these people anyway ?? 4 pages later and they have nothing to say here ?
alan, hit me up on PM with these peeps if you cant say here...
Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by Vic55

awwwwwww shiat
Old 02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
yeah seriously

I know I haven't been on the mbworld forum much lately but where is all the smacktalk and whos saying it?

They got to be nuts ...
Old 02-11-2010, 06:53 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Originally Posted by Vic55
Yeah.
Psssst... Vic.... post it up so the rest of us could figure out what the hell is going on
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 AM

Audi s6
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Isnt' you car an Evosport Stage 2. if so the pulley is a 175mm

Simon at EVOsport told me yesterday that it was a 180 or 178 depending on where you measure it from?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Haha...this is all I get? I'll tell you what Mo, don't even waste your time trying to setup a track event because no one will show. Plain and simple most people talk but when it comes time put it down...crickets in the night.

Here's my take, people think Sac is too fast and too quick??? I think Famoso is the quicker track and If you have a hard time hitting 10's at Famoso you won't hit 10's at Sac. Famoso is a private rental with the best prep you'll ever see as where Sac is just a typical tune and test 4 hour rental that will quickly put you in the wall with one mistake. I will say this, if you want to break your trap speed PB this will be the track to do it on.

I'm done with this challenge, done with wasting my time, and done with could've and should've crap. Either you run 10's or you don't. I'll be running with my FRIENDS at Sac having a blast without all the bs. Hope I dont' see ya....

Last edited by bassn_07; 02-16-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Alan, I race you! Then after you blow my doors off we can get a drink some place.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
Alan, I race you! Then after you blow my doors off we can get a drink some place.
I'm with Hooleyboy on this! I'm down to head up to Sac. I just need to know in advance so I can clear my schedule! We can race during the day and sit back and have a drink at night!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Here's my take, people think Sac is too fast and too quick??? I think Famoso is the quicker track
+1
I knocked off a 1/2 second at Famoso at the end of the day with a broken trans and negative camber. Famoso is a fast track.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
I'm with Hooleyboy on this! I'm down to head up to Sac. I just need to know in advance so I can clear my schedule! We can race during the day and sit back and have a drink at night!
The middle to end of March sounds good to me. Will that be enough notice? It will only be for 4 hours of racing from 12-4 and the cost is $50.

Originally Posted by hooleyboy
+1
I knocked off a 1/2 second at Famoso at the end of the day with a broken trans and negative camber. Famoso is a fast track.
That would be awesome if you could make it! Make sure to bring Evan, Mike, and any of the other AZ guys along with ya. You AZ boys get a big in my eyes and I would love to run with you guys, that would be a true pleasure. You guys truly know what racing is about and I look forward to learning something from you veterans.

Let me know when you guys could make it.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

W221
The middle to end of March sounds good to me. Will that be enough notice? It will only be for 4 hours of racing from 12-4 and the cost is $50.

That would be awesome if you could make it! Make sure to bring Evan, Mike, and any of the other AZ guys along with ya. You AZ boys get a big in my eyes and I would love to run with you guys, that would be a true pleasure. You guys truly know what racing is about and I look forward to learning something from you veterans.

I'm down for the end of March. I'll be out of town on the 3rd week of March but I'm down for anytime other then that. I guess I could make a weekend trip out of it.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
I'm down for the end of March. I'll be out of town on the 3rd week of March but I'm down for anytime other then that. I guess I could make a weekend trip out of it.
March 27th it is.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55

We try to stay a team. Regardless of who we tune with or what parts are on our cars. We all have each others phone numbers. And will do what it takes to help each other out.

I snapped a lug key off with my one tire off. Even was ready to drive to the track to help me out. Not to mention stopping at stores to see if he could get me a lug key.
Evan needed tires to race the next day. I made him stop by at 11pm to use my slicks.
Mikey hooked it up with Cams for some tires.

Turk, just gave me a smoking deal on his slicks with only 8 passes on them!

Evan went above and beyond tracking down Turk some rims for his slicks

When Mikey's ready to race I'm buying the race fuel!

We try to take care of our own. If something goes wrong one of us would be there to help each other out.

Racing with these guys out here in AZ is a real treat. And if you have never seen Mikey close the gap from a wheel spin launch. Its insane.

BTW I'm afraid to race Evan. He's to good.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
We try to stay a team. Regardless of who we tune with or what parts are on our cars. We all have each others phone numbers. And will do what it takes to help each other out.

I snapped a lug key off with my one tire off. Even was ready to drive to the track to help me out. Not to mention stopping at stores to see if he could get me a lug key.
Evan needed tires to race the next day. I made him stop by at 11pm to use my slicks.
Mikey hooked it up with Cams for some tires.

Turk, just gave me a smoking deal on his slicks with only 8 passes on them!

Evan went above and beyond tracking down Turk some rims for his slicks

When Mikey's ready to race I'm buying the race fuel!

We try to take care of our own. If something goes wrong one of us would be there to help each other out.

Racing with these guys out here in AZ is a real treat. And if you have never seen Mikey close the gap from a wheel spin launch. Its insane.

BTW I'm afraid to race Evan. He's to good.
Yeah, I have much respect for you guys and how you stay together. That's the same type of friendship I have with my friends. None of this girlish bs and talking behind peoples back. We run to have fun and have a blast doing it.

To tell the truth, I don't even feel like racing with some of these people but I will for one last time. I just really don't understand why people feel the need to put others down just to try and make their accomplishments more meaningful..... I really hate that and it's really too bad. I've never said these types of things about anyone and always gave props and grats to anyone out there doing it. In the end you should just be happy with what you run where you run.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Yeah, I have much respect for you guys and how you stay together. That's the same type of friendship I have with my friends. None of this girlish bs and talking behind peoples back. We run to have fun and have a blast doing it.

To tell the truth, I don't even feel like racing with some of these people but I will for one last time. I just really don't understand why people feel the need to put others down just to try and make their accomplishments more meaningful..... I really hate that and it's really too bad. I've never said these types of things about anyone and always gave props and grats to anyone out there doing it. In the end you should just be happy with what you run where you run.
That is just well said!

That is the Gospel bro! It really rings true when thinking about it. It makes we think of the bashing I've taken int he c63 section today... And what for?