Raced a Mustang GT/CS today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Raced a Mustang GT/CS today!

LOL, today on the way home my son and I are driving home in my wife's car and I see this newer mustang coming up in the lane next to us at the stop light. My son says 'I like his wheels" and I say "yeah he's all blacked out" and then the guy throws a couple of revs and I say "I think he wants to race me then I said I may have to go home and get the beast" and my son says "that wont be fair" and then the light turns green and I know my wife's car doesn't break traction and I nailed it and I think it caught him off guard that I was up for it and next thing I know we are atleast 4 car lengths ahead my son and I start laughing our asses off because we thought he would blow by us and he was no where to be seen. I then said text that to your mother by all means in no way do I think that her E350 is faster than a GT/CS I just think I caught him off guard and I know he was on it because I could hear him (as all mustangs have loud exhaust) we laughed the rest of the way home and I said oh I bet he's pissed
Old 02-13-2010, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
LOL, today on the way home my son and I are driving home in my wife's car and I see this newer mustang coming up in the lane next to us at the stop light. My son says 'I like his wheels" and I say "yeah he's all blacked out" and then the guy throws a couple of revs and I say "I think he wants to race me then I said I may have to go home and get the beast" and my son says "that wont be fair" and then the light turns green and I know my wife's car doesn't break traction and I nailed it and I think it caught him off guard that I was up for it and next thing I know we are atleast 4 car lengths ahead my son and I start laughing our asses off because we thought he would blow by us and he was no where to be seen. I then said text that to your mother by all means in no way do I think that her E350 is faster than a GT/CS I just think I caught him off guard and I know he was on it because I could hear him (as all mustangs have loud exhaust) we laughed the rest of the way home and I said oh I bet he's pissed

been practicing the lights, haha