W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KMAC Bushings - Anyone using them or thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 cl55 (sold)
KMAC Bushings - Anyone using them or thoughts?

Was thinking of getting rear camber bushing kit from kmac to adjust camber and toe. A few questions: How bad do they squeak? And do you have to continually apply anti-squeal paste every so often and do you have to remove them in order to do this? Also, they are polyurethane which is suppose to last longer than rubber, but seen someone complain they went bust in 4k miles! Anyway, looking for feedback. Thnx
Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I had them put on my car all around less than a year ago. My friend that did my alignment said it makes it alot easier to do an dalignment and bring it in spec for a slammed car. Honestly, I don't hear any squeaking yet. But maybe my car is just too loud to hear the squeaking
Old 03-21-2010, 03:08 PM

2003 cl55 (sold)
Good to know thanks. Think I will give them a shot. One more question: How do these compare to the MB Arts arms and toe links. I know they are the whole control arm and toe links and are suppose to be good quality, but they also use graphite polyurethane bushings. Is it just easier to adjust than the KMAC kit, or is there more control over camber and toe? They are quite a bit more expensive than the KMAC bushings and don't really know what the advantages are for the increased cost (besides just getting a whole complete arm). Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I don't know much about the MB Art arms but from what I understand they pul the top of the tire in and out for alignment. The kmac kit pulls the bottom in and out. Polyurethane bushings help handling as well
Old 03-21-2010, 07:27 PM

2003 cl55 (sold)
Cool. Gonna try out the kmac then. Thanks bro

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I don't know much about the MB Art arms but from what I understand they pul the top of the tire in and out for alignment. The kmac kit pulls the bottom in and out. Polyurethane bushings help handling as well