I hate Thieves....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
I hate Thieves....

Can't believe some Jerk-OFF stole my hood Badge.I got it off of E-bay it was the AMG style Badge.
When they saw that they can not take the entire thing without opening the hood they just opted for the little AMG plastic piece
can't believe it...
Old 04-03-2010, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
Can't believe some Jerk-OFF stole my hood Badge.I got it off of E-bay it was the AMG style Badge.
When they saw that they can not take the entire thing without opening the hood they just opted for the little AMG plastic piece
can't believe it...
hahaha ... what fuking jerks!!!! couldnt they steal a mirror or something .. sorry about your badge bro .... dont worry bout it they cost like 5 bucks on E-bay
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you're right,i won't get upset about the 15$ badge.I simply hate it when someone steals from me.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Not cool. Hope they didn't damage anything by prying on it. I agree, doesn't matter what they stole. I can't stand when people mess with someone else's property.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by snail45
Not cool. Hope they didn't damage anything by prying on it. I agree, doesn't matter what they stole. I can't stand when people mess with someone else's property.
+1.... whether they steal $1 or $1000, the whole thing becomes annoying
Old 04-04-2010, 05:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

no,they did not damage anything.Looks like they thought it would be easy just pulling the emblem out,when they realized they can't pull it out they decided to just go for the round AMG plastic piece.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, 2014 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
Man... Although this is on a much minor scale (not downplaying your situation, having ANYTHING stolen from you sucks), this brings back bad memories. Back when I was younger and living in a "seedier" side of Silver Spring, MD I had a competition stereo system in a highly modded Chevrolet Cavalier (it was my first brand new vehicle). Since I knew the area was a pretty high-crime area, I never played my stereo anywhere close to where I lived but I am sure someone followed me home one day... Anyway, I get up in the morning to head to work and press the button on my car alarm/remote start and nothing. I originally think that maybe the batteries are dying in my remote and I am not close enough so I walk a little bit closer, press the button, and nothing. I press the button on the remote again and I can see the LED light flash but the car isn't responding. It is pretty dark out but I start to make out that the hood is partially opened. Hmmm, did I accidentally open the hood and didn't realize it? Could this have drained my battery somehow (lights on, etc.)??? I get to the driver's door and I can see the glass spiderwebbed!! My jaw drops. The whole interior of my car is GONE (literally GONE... they took my custom seats, gauges, head unit, the whole nine yards). They even cut every single wire under the hood that they could (my guess is they were trying to stop the car alarm but couldn't easily find the backup wire). Luckily I had two very different sets of locking lug nuts on each of my wheels or I am sure they would have gotten stolen as well. Man, that is one HORRIBLE feeling! It was in the shop for over a week getting new wiring installed just to be able to start the car (they cut EVERYTHING). I never felt good driving that vehicle again... Lesson learned - never drive a highly modded Dodge Viper Yellow vehicle again with a LOUD stereo system!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:24 AM

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG
woww

Originally Posted by 06E55
Man... Although this is on a much minor scale (not downplaying your situation, having ANYTHING stolen from you sucks), this brings back bad memories. Back when I was younger and living in a "seedier" side of Silver Spring, MD I had a competition stereo system in a highly modded Chevrolet Cavalier (it was my first brand new vehicle). Since I knew the area was a pretty high-crime area, I never played my stereo anywhere close to where I lived but I am sure someone followed me home one day... Anyway, I get up in the morning to head to work and press the button on my car alarm/remote start and nothing. I originally think that maybe the batteries are dying in my remote and I am not close enough so I walk a little bit closer, press the button, and nothing. I press the button on the remote again and I can see the LED light flash but the car isn't responding. It is pretty dark out but I start to make out that the hood is partially opened. Hmmm, did I accidentally open the hood and didn't realize it? Could this have drained my battery somehow (lights on, etc.)??? I get to the driver's door and I can see the glass spiderwebbed!! My jaw drops. The whole interior of my car is GONE (literally GONE... they took my custom seats, gauges, head unit, the whole nine yards). They even cut every single wire under the hood that they could (my guess is they were trying to stop the car alarm but couldn't easily find the backup wire). Luckily I had two very different sets of locking lug nuts on each of my wheels or I am sure they would have gotten stolen as well. Man, that is one HORRIBLE feeling! It was in the shop for over a week getting new wiring installed just to be able to start the car (they cut EVERYTHING). I never felt good driving that vehicle again... Lesson learned - never drive a highly modded Dodge Viper Yellow vehicle again with a LOUD stereo system!!!

OUCH !!! sorry dude, that must have been a fuked up experience for you
thats why i always have my cam recording 24/7 aiming at the hood in front... they can steal all the **** they want from the back but they can't touch my 5.5 L V8 supercharger baby lol
Old 04-04-2010, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Got my Bikes stolen Twice!
A Honda CBR and a R1!
My Car was broken into once,and they stole a portable PIONEER Nav.It's ridiculous.After my 2nd bike got stolen,the insurance played games and didn't pay for it.Started an investigation against me!Hate Insurances.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55
people are so jealous these days....my BMW got keyed in my neighborhood this weekend.....wtf is right
Old 04-05-2010, 12:01 AM

E55, 911 Carrera, CLK350 Cab, Expedition - kid mover & huntin' truck
Time to upgrade to the mario badge.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
I caught a thief once breaking into my shop, beat the dude into a bloody pulp..a rookie cop warned me before the sarge got there to admit to nothing and say the guy fell multiple times on his head while trying to evade capture...;-) Dont know what i would do to someone trying to mess with my car or my woman...but it wouldn't be pretty. Both are very personal and i feel your disgust and anger.

SAMO SLOGA SRBINA SPASAVA