Sponsored by:

who is this m3addict?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63, S550
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Maybe someone should report this fraud to the DMV for being a used car salesman without a dealers license. I think there's a limit of 5 per year without a license right? Anyone know how? Some of the sales are pretty well documented on the forums
That's what I suggested in another thread but nothing came of it.

BTW, I thought his IP address was blocked so he doesn't come trolling around here anymore?
Old 07-19-2010, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by LB63
That's what I suggested in another thread but nothing came of it.

BTW, I thought his IP address was blocked so he doesn't come trolling around here anymore?
Dude, at the zoo there are lots of animals with computers and IP addresses. He just borrows the silver backs computer.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by intence
this guy!

you know what they say about bimmers and cacti, and finally we have a picture to go along with it.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:14 PM

E63, S550
Originally Posted by emoving
Dude, at the zoo there are lots of animals with computers and IP addresses. He just borrows the silver backs computer.
I can't believe this guy just keeps popping up every now and then trying to make $$$ off MB owners. He is persistent, that's for sure. I suppose if he sees a banana way up in the tree he will have the patience to wait for it to fall to the ground. I wondering if he sits under a tree waiting for a Schick razor to sprout and fall to the ground
Old 07-19-2010, 09:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
he got banned from 6speed again haha
Old 07-19-2010, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by intence
he got banned from 6speed again haha
He will be back. His poor grammar, hairy arms and horse teeth will appear again!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
Dear Ahmat (Blackbenz)

This is a final warning for you to stop harassing me and my family. While I don't know who you are, it seems like you suffer from depression lack of love as a child. Therefore you have been turned into a individual who uses other's success as his failure. If you harass me, I will use my diplomacy status and make a claim against you with the local sherrif. I will go forward full force with the full prosecution. I've all your PMs saved, all the threads you made on all the site so a case against you is a breeze for me.

I spoke to you in person and you seem like a 12 year old who only has **** to say behind his computer. In person you ran away from me while I made fun of you in front of everyone. I humiliated you in person and you just looked down and walked away with you $2 E-bay Jersey. I have 6 witness and even a video of me loud and clear confront you and you just ran away.

If you don't believe me, call DrivenAgain. I had a deputy at the front of his store, and one at the front of his house. While filing papers and going forward with putting him in a police car, he called and begging me to forgive him and put this aside. I still have the voice mails he made me when I ignored his calls as he was desperately trying to get a hold of me. I don't want you to be the next DrivenAgain. I will take action, I have all the money in the world and time to go forward. I don't care who you are, I will put you behind bars for harrasing me and my family. I know your full name, address, where you work and even your father's business. Don't try me! This message will be saved to be shown in court.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
Originally Posted by emoving
He will be back. His poor grammar, hairy arms and horse teeth will appear again!
Are you still living in your Ohio trailer? I see you trying to flip red line crap!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by CASHBUYER
Dear Ahmat (Blackbenz)

This is a final warning for you to stop harassing me and my family. While I don't know who you are, it seems like you suffer from depression lack of love as a child. Therefore you have been turned into a individual who uses other's success as his failure. If you harass me, I will use my diplomacy status and make a claim against you with the local sherrif. I will go forward full force with the full prosecution. I've all your PMs saved, all the threads you made on all the site so a case against you is a breeze for me.

I spoke to you in person and you seem like a 12 year old who only has **** to say behind his computer. In person you ran away from me while I made fun of you in front of everyone. I humiliated you in person and you just looked down and walked away with you $2 E-bay Jersey. I have 6 witness and even a video of me loud and clear confront you and you just ran away.

If you don't believe me, call DrivenAgain. I had a deputy at the front of his store, and one at the front of his house. While filing papers and going forward with putting him in a police car, he called and begging me to forgive him and put this aside. I still have the voice mails he made me when I ignored his calls as he was desperately trying to get a hold of me. I don't want you to be the next DrivenAgain. I will take action, I have all the money in the world and time to go forward. I don't care who you are, I will put you behind bars for harrasing me and my family. I know your full name, address, where you work and even your father's business. Don't try me! This message will be saved to be shown in court.
Be my guest. A simple search and your post here alone clearly shows who the harasser is. Not to mention all the other countless evidence and witnesses I have. You want to get deported? I never threatened you but you on the other hand... Oh and don't think just because you write something in farsi means it can't be interpreted.

Time for you to get banned... AGAIN!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
Blackbenzz is reporting my post so I can get banned first, then he can post. He knows everything he says, I make fun of him and his family. Him and his failure of a family who grew him up to be a loser with nothing to look forward. Why don't you respond when I have the account going. I guess you are the same way in person. Always running away, just opening your mouth on these forums behind your 1902 computer.

I'm out, go hate all you want. You harass me one more time, I will prosecute you so much you wouldn't even see where it comes from. You know well I will go through the legal matter format as well.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Be my guest. A simple search and your post here alone clearly shows who the harasser is. Not to mention all the other countless evidence and witnesses I have. You want to get deported? I never threatened you but you on the other hand... Oh and don't think just because you write something in farsi means it can't be interpreted
That's what I thought, so keep your mouth shut if you don't want problem. I deal with people like you everyday. It's as easy as 3 digits for me, and I've done it before and the same person was like you and then started begging when he saw a sherrf car in his office and one in front of his house. Don't lose your life which you don't have, over some bull**** internet. Leave me alone, I don't care for you. You are below me, and from no one, one more encounter with you and I will go fully forced. No voice mail or 30 missed calls like DrivenAgain will make me forgive you.

I will make sure you serve at least 30 days before court date. Be warned!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
You're full of ****. You are the harasser. I'm not reporting anything and I'm responding. Why would I report it? Makes me laugh
Old 07-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
You have 30 monitors following my life. Stop adding me on Facebook, I won't add you. I swear it seems like you have 30 monitors just following me around and linking to everywhere in every thread. I find it funny! If you put 10% of this into your life, you wouldn't be this loser you are.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Banned

Looking To Buy
I won't be responding to this internet life you have going on. Take care of yourself and please see a doctor.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
You have 30 monitors following my life. Stop adding me on Facebook, I won't add you. I swear it seems like you have 30 monitors just following me around and linking to everywhere in every thread. I find it funny! If you put 10% of this into your life, you wouldn't be this loser you are.
I don't even have facebook anymore! You are SUCH a liar
Old 07-19-2010, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
Can I ask a simple question....what the **** is wrong with people?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
I've archived this thread to a nice fed gov server (I moonlight as a subcontractor for a certain agency). Blackbenz let me know if you need this thread in order to send a sheriff to CASHBUYER aka M3ADDICT's residence. I'm sure most of this will get deleted but I'll have a backup ready for you.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:25 AM

2003 E55 AMG
that guy is a tool
Old 07-20-2010, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
did Drivenagain really get arrested for this, that's really funny
Old 07-20-2010, 04:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
wow. too funny, haha.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
Anyone know where I can pick up a set of used Banana Republic khakis...size extra extra fat??? Anyone?? Anyone??
Old 07-20-2010, 06:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Send the Sheriff to my trailer monkeey boy! I will send INS to yours!: rolf:
Old 07-20-2010, 06:45 AM
acb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 e55 amg
this thread is full of fail
Old 07-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by cahiil55k
I've archived this thread to a nice fed gov server (I moonlight as a subcontractor for a certain agency). Blackbenz let me know if you need this thread in order to send a sheriff to CASHBUYER aka M3ADDICT's residence. I'm sure most of this will get deleted but I'll have a backup ready for you.
Awesome thanks!
Originally Posted by chubbs032
did Drivenagain really get arrested for this, that's really funny
No, it's bs just like everything else he says.
Originally Posted by 930chas
Anyone know where I can pick up a set of used Banana Republic khakis...size extra extra fat??? Anyone?? Anyone??
Old 07-20-2010, 08:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Dear Ahmat (Blackbenz)

<crazed rant cut for brevity>
wow....

time for a little involuntary detention and evaluation at the local psych ward. so many faults within this one's head...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: who is this m3addict?