W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OK, so I travel a lot and wouldn't mind getting together with some of my AMG brethren

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Question OK, so I travel a lot and wouldn't mind getting together with some of my AMG brethren

Hey All. Like I said in the title, I travel quite a bit around the Midwest and am frequently in DFW, Austin, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, and Albuquerque. I also belong to a forum concerning football and over the years, you realize it really is a community. I have a yearly trip to Vegas for the first weekend of football with about 30 of those folks.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting up with some folks at some point to talk cars, drink beer, etc. This forum has been extremely helpful as far as helping troubleshoot problems and yes, spend more money than I thought on mods. I've met a few of the folks in the Phoenix area, you know, since I live here, and misfired on meeting up with Aleks in Chicago. I'll be in Dallas next week and wondered if anyone would like to meet up? I'd love to hear about the Texas Mile and all that is involved...cheers!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'15 E63S wagon
This sounds fun. Many regulars on this forum (as you know) are LA based. Do you ever travel through LA?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
We have a good group in houston. Give us a shout if you visit houston.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by mugatu22
This sounds fun. Many regulars on this forum (as you know) are LA based. Do you ever travel through LA?
Well, I used to when I covered the Southwest. When I got moved to the Midwest I was happy since I love me some Texas. My first trip back to Texas was a Houston trip and I walked out of the airport and my sunglasses fogged up. Yep, welcome back to Texas, no more beaches in southern California. :crap:

Originally Posted by shardul
We have a good group in houston. Give us a shout if you visit houston.
I actually do make it to Houston a couple of times a year. I will post up when I make it there!