Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BT question....Galaxy....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
BT question....Galaxy....

anyone here have a 211 and the new Samsung Galaxy?
Remarkable phone, but I'm not too phone proficient.
It's an 07 211 E 63.

I previously had a Razr V3 with the charging cradle that worled well. I cannot seem to get the phone to communicate with the "phone system". I have gotten as far as "phone is paired but not connected", which is a message I"ve never seen or heard of. Do you suppose it won't let the new phone in until the old one is dropped? I was under the impression that these cars would handle up to 4 or so different phones. My SIM card is the same as before....
I've consulted the phone/COMAND manual, but don't find any bluetooth paring insturctions. Can someone lead me to a basic thread for that? It's just been so automatic with the last few phones/cars that I can't believe I"m having this much trouble.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:47 PM

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts
2003 E55 AMG; 2013 GL550 4Matic; 2003 CL600
I am getting the Epic 4G when it is released at the end of the month, it is Sprint's version of the Galaxy. I have the Bluetooth kit in my car and have been able to pair many phones with it, but its a different system then yours. I'll let you know what happens...
Old 08-23-2010, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the Samsung captivate paired with the MB bluetooth puck in my car with no issues. The only thing is that it takes like 5 min before the phonebook is downloaded.

Did you try to power cycle the phone? Also try removing and then reinstalling the puck.