Sponsored by:

Saw a benz put down crazy numbers on dyno today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
^^ Just ask an admin to take the thread down. All this bickering is just putting to shame people who aren’t even in the conversation.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
We were talking cars and you made it personal. You are as classless as they come. Yes your posts were dbag comments. Go look back and read your posts PRE editing. You edited every one of your posts and they are still standoffish and demeaning. No excuse for bringing her name into this. Justify it to yourself however you want, it just shows what kind of person you are
I've read the thread, there was nothing personal or rude in the first few posts thericker made. You went looking for something that wasn't there, likely due to previous arguments. This latest post is way over the top unless something bad was contained within the PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
We were talking cars and you made it personal. You are as classless as they come. Yes your posts were dbag comments. Go look back and read your posts PRE editing. You edited every one of your posts and they are still standoffish and demeaning. No excuse for bringing her name into this. Justify it to yourself however you want, it just shows what kind of person you are
Are you kidding me or WHAT? "ONLY thing I EDITED WERE SPELLING ERRORS" (If you don't believe me ASK ANYONE OF OUR MODERATORS TO CLARIFY THIS FOR YOU!) Were you drinking ALL wknd? SERIOUSLY???

My POSTS NEVER CONTAINED ANY EXTRA OF ANY SORT, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You take the CAKE! NO one dare answer a QUESTION Ahmad's unsure of

Seriously guy, you even have SMACKDOWN SMILEYS in some of those previous posts, which I TOOK IN STRIDE, UNTIL YOU CALLED ME NAMES ETC... Even then I DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU'RE ACCUSSING ME OF...

Contact the mods, your TOTALLY WRONG!!! I never added **** that's NOT in current posts besides ccorrect some spelling errors...

I clarified the girlfriend post, you're READING **** THAT ISN'T THERE!! CHECK YOURESLF GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thru w/BEING NICE OR EXPLANING MYSELF TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
I've read the thread, there was nothing personal or rude in the first few posts thericker made. You went looking for something that wasn't there, likely due to previous arguments. This latest post is way over the top unless something bad was contained within the PM.
Nothing BAD in PM's if Ahmad ok's it I'll post it now... In fact NO RULES on sending it to other members, PM's sending NOW.. Thanks Bud...

You're right besides spelling errors I did add COLOR/SIZE/added MORE OF YOUR OWN quotes to enhance ORIGINAL posts, THE LAST DATE STAMP of editing 1st 14 COMPLETELY HARMLESS posts by me was @ 09-18-2010 at 11:23 PM they HAVEN'T BEEN TOUCHED, you've SEEN EXACTLY what was posted BEFORE MAKING ALL your Stupid/Moron/Quit your Yappin'/shut your mouth/D-bag COMMENTS/POSTS..Were made Days/Hours after ANY COLOR/SIZE/ADDED

Edited: Reason? add MUCH needed, AHMAD PHUKOFF!!!!

Last edited by Thericker; 09-20-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Damn guys were all bros here,take a break and chill out...go smoke some kid in an m5/m6 and enjoy the cars we all love.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Roid rage
Old 09-21-2010, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Amazing that the moderators haven't locked this thread...LOL. It's time!!!!!!