MBH Header Inspection video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
MBH Header Inspection video

As I've said before, I like to personally inspect every set of headers that we sell. IMO, it has to be perfect for us to consider it as a final product. I would be lying if I said every set I inspect is perfect or some things haven't slipped my eye. As part of making headers its really important to me that I look at every set of headers. My philosophy is "it just has to be right." They are going on an expensive car. So you have to take that into consideration for the people who expect and want the best caftsmanship.

I shot this video this afternoon with my phone so its not the best quality, but it should give you an idea as to what I'm looking for when it comes to inspecting my headers. I know this video is for a set of C63 headers, however they are every similar to E63 headers and the same inspection process applies for other 55k model headers as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hooleyboy?feature=mhum

Because we make the headers in house are able to find and fix mistakes on the fly. Insuring the customer should not have any issues with quality.

Quick picture of the problem area already removed from the header.