Sponsored by:

w211 front bumper brackets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 03:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E500 & ML500
w211 front bumper brackets

I'm having trouble with this bracket. When re-installing this bracket, do you re-install it on the car (on the fender) or does the bracket have to be on top of the bumper skin, then place it into the fender? Any tips on how to snap it back in? I'm having trouble with this bracket. When re-installing this bracket, do you re-install it on the car (on the fender). Or does the bracket have to be on top of the bumper skin, then place it into the fender? Any tips on how to snap it back in? Thanks!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06e55amg
you need to hold the bumper and fender together then slide the bracket in to the notch pull back then clip in to the whole splice and install the screw

Originally Posted by wampa

I'm having trouble with this bracket. When re-installing this bracket, do you re-install it on the car (on the fender) or does the bracket have to be on top of the bumper skin, then place it into the fender? Any tips on how to snap it back in? I'm having trouble with this bracket. When re-installing this bracket, do you re-install it on the car (on the fender). Or does the bracket have to be on top of the bumper skin, then place it into the fender? Any tips on how to snap it back in? Thanks!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMGs
Hahah remember this is the part the took me the longest. Its a pain in the a** but move the wheel well back as much as you can. I actually took the tire off which made it a little easier. Hold the bumper and fender in place together and slide the bracket down so it hooks then pull it towards you and it should snap into place. Be patient with it. Good luck bud!