***** NEW MERCEDES-BENZ WORLD RECORD *****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Originally Posted by lowphat
I think an all-expense-paid KLEEMANN Europe factory tour hosted by a couple of Danish stewardesses who can explain the intricacies of blower technology and the twin-screw design is in order no?
Hilarious!!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Awesome accomplishment! I wish you the best in any future goals you have
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by c43amgedmonton1
I love how you guys live in your Mbworld.com bubble.
Obviously, you're not smart enough to understand, so let me help. It's the fastest documented pass by a Mercedes. Are there other Mercedes' out there that could go faster? Yes, theoretically. In fact, I know several that "on paper" should be able to beat this time, however, none have EVER made a documented run that has posted a better time.

You can talk about paper racers all you want, but until someone actually puts it down in the real world, then it's all talk.

Ahmad backs it up, and that's all that matters. Congrats to him.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Hey where abouts are you located Ahmad?I saw something about a drive from boston?Im like 40 min away from the bean if youre from the area and would love to check out your ride.

I saw on e90 post that you blew your headgasket and was wondering if you lowered the compression for this new run.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Ahmad lives in the DC/metro area (Maryland) MIR is in Budds Creek, MD.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:16 AM

CL65
Congrats Ahmad! I think you can get it into the 40's with that mph and a 1.4X 60'. DO IT!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Congrats Ahmad! Amazing run You deserve it for sure!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:38 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by c43amgedmonton1
I love how you guys live in your Mbworld.com bubble.
get off mommy and daddy's computer and finish your homework little boy....

Last edited by 02cl55amg; 11-23-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by AMGfan
Great skills, awesome car, and a high degree of patience have paid off!!!! Congrats !
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Vic55
From the mod team here at MBWorld we would like to wish you Happy Holidays and ask to you to slow down.

Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha thanks Vic, slowin down is not an option!
Originally Posted by Roupin
Congrats Ahmad!!

Soooo...how long before we see a 9 second pass
Thanks. No 9 second pass from me any time soon. Every little bit will require alot of effort. Unless I change my setup
Originally Posted by skratch77
Theres always a hater
At least one
Originally Posted by kompressede
Every party has one . . . . , and I wonder how fast the hater's car goes?

Congrats Ahmad, and keep up the low ET's.
Thanks
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Haha...it's not about living in a bubble, it's about what's documented. Like we said, if you have something to prove otherwise post it. Just think about what you're saying, "there must be a faster car out there but there's no proof of it"...lol. If this is the case we could all easily say we have the quickest car out there, who needs proof......

Either way, Ahmad runs his car for his own enjoyment and personal goals. He has nothing to prove to anyone here on MBW or anywhere else.
Exactly
Originally Posted by jrcart
Ahmad, Congrats...Well Deserved.

Bro, don't let these haters rain on your parade, no need to even explain yourself to them, I gave up explaining myself a long time ago, no matter what you say people are gonna bicker. FWIW it's a record in my eyes, there are people from all over the world on this site and with the world wide web at our finger tips if there were a quicker/faster time out there we would know about it.
Thanks Jim. I'm not worried about it.
Originally Posted by Cory @ Kleemann
Congratulations Ahmad, from everyone here at KLEEMANN USA!
Thanks Cory!!! Couldn't have done it without all you help! I've said it before and I will say it again, nobody in the business beats Cory's customer service!
Originally Posted by lowphat
I think an all-expense-paid KLEEMANN Europe factory tour hosted by a couple of Danish stewardesses who can explain the intricacies of blower technology and the twin-screw design is in order no?

Originally Posted by GLK4MATIC
Awesome accomplishment! I wish you the best in any future goals you have
Thank you
Originally Posted by indyjoe
Obviously, you're not smart enough to understand, so let me help. It's the fastest documented pass by a Mercedes. Are there other Mercedes' out there that could go faster? Yes, theoretically. In fact, I know several that "on paper" should be able to beat this time, however, none have EVER made a documented run that has posted a better time.

You can talk about paper racers all you want, but until someone actually puts it down in the real world, then it's all talk.

Ahmad backs it up, and that's all that matters. Congrats to him.
Haha thanks for explaining it to him
Originally Posted by skratch77
Hey where abouts are you located Ahmad?I saw something about a drive from boston?Im like 40 min away from the bean if youre from the area and would love to check out your ride.

I saw on e90 post that you blew your headgasket and was wondering if you lowered the compression for this new run.
I actually live in MD. I bought the car in Boston from a forum member. Flew in and drive it home.

Nope, stock block with fresh head gaskets.
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
Congrats Ahmad! I think you can get it into the 40's with that mph and a 1.4X 60'. DO IT!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Marko. Car definitely has a 4x in it if these axles weren't like twigs! 25 spline sucks! Let me borrow your diff, axles, and hubs lol. I will put up a 40
Originally Posted by aleksandar1099
Congrats Ahmad! Amazing run You deserve it for sure!!!
Thanks!
Old 11-25-2010, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Just when I was about to list my SC Kit for sale after posting the Kleemann headers, I see that you do this. How much weight did you drop from from your car this time around?
Old 11-25-2010, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Just when I was about to list my SC Kit for sale after posting the Kleemann headers, I see that you do this. How much weight did you drop from from your car this time around?
You didn't sell your car yet?
Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by AMGSC
0. Same stuff as last time. In terms of ltw mods I have race seats, c/f hood, skinnies, and top half of back seats out. Stock heavy battery and all. You have mor emods than me. You need to follow through with things you say you will do. People get sick of hearing you claiming you are gonna do this or that. JUST DO IT! You just recently posted you were gonna raise boost and run 200 shot on top. Now you say you were gonna sell sc? I believe you had your sc up for sale before as well

Last edited by blackbenzz; 11-25-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:00 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
sick run.. congrats Ahmad!!