Sponsored by:

Evosport 2-Piece floating rotors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55K, Duc 848
Evosport 2-Piece floating rotors

Anyone use them? Cause i've been waiting to use them since August when I paid in full for both front and rear 2-piece floating rotors.

I've been getting the run around from these guys now since September. They given me some soap opera drama and how they will make things better within their business. I've not seen anything change besides a name to contact with the same stories that the brakes are in assembly.

Yes they've offered me a refund recently... But realistically I doubt they mean it, nor is that the point they should have offered me a refund after they couldn't produce me the rotors in a TIMELY manner.

They also had a post of mine deleted pertaining to the hold up in my rotors. They claimed it was out of context to a thread they started in the for sale section of this website.

The order for both front and rear rotors was placed in Mid august, as in 4 months ago. What did i receive some akebono pads and SS brake lines. Where are my rotors.... oh yeah they're still harvesting unobtainium from planet avatar to make the rotors obviously.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Pm sent homie! Hope everything works out!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
are you talking about Evosport in SoCal? If so that doesn't sound like them or the way they do business. I'm not doubting you, I'm more shocked if anything...
Old 12-07-2010, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I ordered mine about 2.5 months ago same deal some run around "o yea that guy you were dealing with has been let go". B/s on top of b/s.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I'm speaking about the EVOSPORT
Old 12-07-2010, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
shrimp boat
Oh snap, I was going to get a set as a present for my car. May be not now.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9
Oh snap, I was going to get a set as a present for my car. May be not now.
No way these cars should come stock with them 13+ pounds weight savings I received fronts only so far and they are sick!!! Behind aggressive looking all around a great mod!!! I highly recomend them!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by dodger63
No way these cars should come stock with them 13+ pounds weight savings I received fronts only so far and they are sick!!! Behind aggressive looking all around a great mod!!! I highly recomend them!!!
If they were less expensive I would order another set of fronts to hang on my wall!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:37 AM

W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
are you talking about Evosport in SoCal? If so that doesn't sound like them or the way they do business. I'm not doubting you, I'm more shocked if anything...
Yes Evosport in SoCal. One of them had the audacity to ask me if I needed the fronts or the rears more... What!? I need both the front and rear that's why I ordered them...
Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
If they were less expensive I would order another set of fronts to hang on my wall!!!!
Did you just quote yourself?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:46 AM

W211 E55K, Duc 848
Originally Posted by tgoss
I think he did. hahah!

But.... Where are my rotors at??!!?
Old 12-07-2010, 02:04 PM
PREMIER SPONSOR

None fast enough!
Craigo,

I am the one that has been emailing with you. I am sorry to you and anyone else that is in the situation of waiting for our rotors.

As I told you we had an employee that left and there were a number of orders that were never processed through the channels. That left us with a nice "surprise" and inventory was far less then what we were able to meet.

That coupled with a slow down in the raw material (disks) with the end of the year, we were left with quite an ordeal.

We are dealing with it the best and fastest that we can.

I DID ask what you needed more - front or rear as I have ability to send one axle before the others sometimes. This was not to be condescending as you seem to think but was an effort to help. I am sorry that you did not see that.

To all, we are working on the resolution and should be able to ship rotors again in the coming hours/days. Sadly, many have been part of this back order and it is as frustrating and disappointing to us as it is to the customers.

We can always offer a great deal on OE rotors for those that cannot wait, and will be offering additional discounts and/or other good will gestures to the customers that have had to wait an unexpected time.

thanks
brad
Old 12-07-2010, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
I bought a set of Evosport rotors earlier this year. They weren't in stock so I had to wait a while for them to get manufactured and shipped. That's just the way it is with low volume production sometimes.

The rotors were definitely worth the wait, though! Even with my highly modified car I can tell the difference from reducing the unsprung mass.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Seems that way I Had a few to many drinks last night I prob meant to edit instead of quote??
Old 12-07-2010, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Good will pm me a great price on the vorenstein roof??

Originally Posted by brad @ evosport
Craigo,

I am the one that has been emailing with you. I am sorry to you and anyone else that is in the situation of waiting for our rotors.

As I told you we had an employee that left and there were a number of orders that were never processed through the channels. That left us with a nice "surprise" and inventory was far less then what we were able to meet.

That coupled with a slow down in the raw material (disks) with the end of the year, we were left with quite an ordeal.

I DID ask what you needed more - front or rear as I have ability to send one axle before the others sometimes. This was not to be condescending as you seem to think but was an effort to help. I am sorry that you did not see that.

To all, we are working on the resolution and should be able to ship rotors again in the coming hours/days. Sadly, many have been part of this back order and it is as frustrating and disappointing to us as it is to the customers.

We can always offer a great deal on OE rotors for those that cannot wait, and will be offering additional discounts and/or other good will gestures to the customers that have had to wait an unexpected time.

thanks
brad
Old 12-07-2010, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Seems that way I Had a few to many drinks last night I prob meant to edit instead of quote??
No worries We've all fallen victim to a few too many soda's

Nice times you've been putting down BTW
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
No worries We've all fallen victim to a few too many soda's

Nice times you've been putting down BTW
Thank you, if I post after midnight evergood chance I'm drunk posting so bear with me!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
F-250
I am glad I saw this thread. After Famoso last weekend, and seeing the rotors on Alans car, I was going to order a set this week. I am the most impatient person in the world, and this issue would melt me down. I will probably wait until February, and find out when a set is in stock, and just drive up to get them. I don't mind spending money like there is no tomorrow, but I HAVE to get my stuff quick or I cry like there is no tomorrow...
Old 12-07-2010, 06:36 PM

W211 E55K, Duc 848
^^ Exactly, the timing of them actually delivering the product is the issue here....
Old 12-07-2010, 07:05 PM
PREMIER SPONSOR

None fast enough!
I am sorry that there have been timing issues! All we can do is be honest and communicate them. It is unfortunate for all involved.

thanks
brad
Old 12-07-2010, 07:18 PM

W211 E55K, Duc 848
I am sorry that there have been timing issues! All we can do is be honest and communicate them. It is unfortunate for all involved.

thanks
brad
I appreciate you being very proactive in this situation. Damage control is never easy.

Lets hope tomorrow is all good news, and bid'ness as usual!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Craigo,

thanks
brad
does this have an impact on my stability control arms? paid 2 or 3 months ago and still havent received. have sent multiple emails with no reply. same thing happened with my rotors and just figured thats the evosport protocol. please advise. thx!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:37 AM
PREMIER SPONSOR

None fast enough!
Originally Posted by beauphus
does this have an impact on my stability control arms? paid 2 or 3 months ago and still havent received. have sent multiple emails with no reply. same thing happened with my rotors and just figured thats the evosport protocol. please advise. thx!
Those should be in stock. Sent pm. Please reply asap. We don't have any emails or order that I see.

Thanks
Brad.

Last edited by brad @ evosport; 12-08-2010 at 10:54 AM.