"Excuse me sir...Trade a woman for your car!"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
8 Posts and on probation! I see you are a stellar asset to this forum already!
Old 01-01-2011, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
Originally Posted by HI GANUISH
I like your grill bro, and I'm pretty sure every one else in this forum hates it because they are affraid of change. well guess what, i think that grill looks pretty damn sweet, and I think all of you that mock it are afraid of change... you guys are quite familair with Fidal Castro im sure....
You sir are a complete tool.

I'm sure the OP knows that we are just giving him a hard time out of love. Everyone's views and likes are welcome here, the OP asked for us to bash his sorry excuse for a grille so we did!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HI GANUISH
I like your grill bro, and I'm pretty sure every one else in this forum hates it because they are affraid of change. well guess what, i think that grill looks pretty damn sweet, and I think all of you that mock it are afraid of change... you guys are quite familair with Fidal Castro im sure....
I don't think anyone here is afraid of change, seeing as how almost 80% of the members on here is not stock.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pinto
HI GANUISH...is a troll
Old 01-02-2011, 04:07 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by pullejo
Yes. That happened yesterday.

The only thing that made it worth posting on here was because it was from a cop.

I was running errands yesterday in Atlanta on the east side of town (not far off of 85)...had dropped a pair of glasses off to be repaired and when the guy said, "I'll have these ready in 45" I was shocked and needed to kill some time. So I found a Jason's Deli in a nearby strip mall and figured that would eat up the time.

Park the car. See two cops walking behind me. Get out....

"SIR!!" (Him)

"Uhhh...Yes?" (Me)

"That is one Good Looking car" (Him)

Sigh..."Why Thank you! I uh.." (Me)

"I'll trade you her for that car..." (Him)

I looked at her and said...actually...I didn't say anything because she was a 230 lb female cop and I knew nothing I said would be a winning scenario...

And here's where I pretty much just start laughing and heading in to get my sandwich.

They kept talking but I knew with what she was saying and what he was adding there was no benefit to me or their relationship.

I love the fact that tomorrow night my car will be lined up right in the front of the restaurant we're going to eat at because with the little upgrades we learn about on here and do to our cars...every one else literally thinks they're newer than the new.

(And yes...bash my grille some more until you see it in person - my flame suit is on)
Good story. Good idea on the "don't talk, just laugh hysterically".

And I guarantee you, with a grille that doesn't make those with good taste cry for mercy on their eyes, or make the car look 90's dated, you might get a woman of nicer proportional size offering herself to you.

Happy NY everyone.